RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage Board

Bleach

Knight
WarAngel;715969 said:
You don't need me to hold your hand! You have an entire online community to baby you, and if anything goes wrong, Kirin-Man can show up and get pissed.
Not after the accident. I'm useless without that toe, and it makes everyone hate me.

Johabius;715995 said:
Oh, I suppose, but only if it's a low hug.
I miss the way you used to whisper in my ear.

@ Rock: Then stop watching

Bleach;716044 said:
Not after the accident. I'm useless without that toe, and it makes everyone hate me.

I miss the way you used to whisper in my ear.

@ Rock: Then stop watching

Hey Bleach whats going on! You doing ok today?

Tannis

Knight
I always find something entertaining when I come back and read the boards! Can't we all be friends? I love everyone! Especially AB, Joeku, TMS, and WarAngel. Hugs! :D

I'm in a good mood, I got breast implants and they look GOOD!

Tannis;716132 said:
I always find something entertaining when I come back and read the boards! Can't we all be friends? I love everyone! Especially AB, Joeku, TMS, and WarAngel. Hugs! :D

Welcome Back!

O and enjoy the rage board. Its made to let all your anger out on anyone or anything.

If you have any problems with someone, come here and tell them how much of an ass they are. Thats what its for!

Have fun and glad to have ya back!

Tannis;716132 said:

She mentioned ME First. *Victory Dance*

Did your sig get some too? Not that I'm a boob man per se...

Anti-Basic;716160 said:
She mentioned ME First. *Victory Dance*

Did your sig get some too? Not that I'm a boob man per se...

*Hands AB a beer* Alchohol was made to get ugly people Laid last I heard.

Not calling anyone ugly so dont flame please.

Wait a minute. Rage Board hello Rockstar wake up and smell the coffee. Coffee tastes like shit btw. Thats my opinion.

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;716162 said:

Wait a minute. Rage Board hello Rockstar wake up and smell the coffee. Coffee tastes like shit btw. Thats my opinion.

But AB is ugly ....

TheRockstar2253;716162 said:

I'm pretty sure the real Tannis is with someone, so I only get her sig. XD

HellRazor

Knight
Tannis;716132 said:

Pics plz.

With sugar on top!

Ok I wanna know what time it is where everyone is right now. Reason why is because Ive been up since 4am thinking about the funeral Im going to today.

Idk why Im asking this question but is it morning time where yall guys are at?

Joeku

Lord
Tannis;716132 said:

*hug* :D

Johabius

Knight
Tannis;716132 said:

Tannis hates me. And congrats on the new parts.:)

Tannis

Knight
I don't hate you Johabius! I love everyone :D Those were the ones I really missed cause they have such attitude.

@HellRazor
Maybe I'll post a pic on SoRaged when they're fully healed ;)

@AB
No, she's perfect so she didn't get any lol.