RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor & Stygian Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekeounaa

Wanderer
Razor & Stygian Abyss

Hi,

Stygian Abyss has been launched, client has been patched, encryption has been changed -> Razor no longer works on OSI :(. Please tell me you're going to update it at some point - I really don't want to start using UOA which is imo inferior to Razor.

Thanks.

Briggsy

Sorceror
I also use Razor for OSI and i would really hope that RunUO team at least keep razors encryption updated.... Hurry pls! cant play without it!

Briggsy

Sorceror
Jeff, i believe the 2D client has been out for quite some time now. anyway i jsut wanted to show my support and love for this product by asking for an update "soon". i did not carry any malcontent in my statement just that i Love razor and would love to see an update! :)

yorkforce

Wanderer
I too am hoping for an update, its times like these when you truly appreciate how fantastic this tool is! Couldn't imagine UO without it! Even more so when you cant use the new 'Beta' SA client due to the amount of bugs and performance issues it has.

Thilgon

Sorceror
Briggsy;811288 said:
Jeff, i believe the 2D client has been out for quite some time now. anyway i jsut wanted to show my support and love for this product by asking for an update "soon". i did not carry any malcontent in my statement just that i Love razor and would love to see an update! :)

The official release of Client 7.0.0.0 (aka Stygian Abyss 2D Client) has happened today.
The other SA 2D classic was the beta client, so that doesn't count.

Be patient, and soon (maybe) Zippy will update razor with the new stuff.

Jeff

Lord
Briggsy;811288 said:

We only work on production released client.exe's the beta ones for all we know could have a seperate encryption then the one put into production, whats the point in spending time chasing down the encryption keys from clients that aren't production released?

Fanta-Tangab

Wanderer

Zippy you will be my all time hero if you get razor back up again. You already are though just for making it so we all dont have to waste our money on assist... UO at the moment is a pain with the ingame macros and such and razor has already become a part of uo for me... Please fix this as soon as you can if you can... Thanks!!! ;)

Kekeounaa

Wanderer
Fanta-Tangab;811324 said:
Zippy you will be my all time hero if you get razor back up again. You already are though just for making it so we all dont have to waste our money on assist... UO at the moment is a pain with the ingame macros and such and razor has already become a part of uo for me... Please fix this as soon as you can if you can... Thanks!!! ;)
Agreed. UO just doesn't feel right without Razor.

Misha422

Wanderer
Kekeounaa;811403 said:
Agreed. UO just doesn't feel right without Razor.

I agree..and I only used Razor one day. I just love the targetting and ability to have different color for diff spells..

Can't wait til it works again.

superslayer

Wanderer
Zippy? Zippy who? He hasn't posted since nearly late last year, early Jan. I have faith in RUNUO that they'll take care of all peoples worries.

Briggsy

Sorceror
So do we have any offical comment that tells us they are actualy working on fixing razor or are our hopes and dreams just blowing in the wind?

Mideon

Page
For now there's no other option than to wait. (These guys have lives so likely won't be able to really look at it until the weekend).

At any rate if you reinstall UO and ctrl+alt+del kill the patcher process when it hits 6.0.14.* (in and around this area) you will be able to use razor just fine. So this will work until we hear back from Zippy and the RunUO team.

tehruf

Wanderer
Mideon;811453 said:
For now there's no other option than to wait. (These guys have lives so likely won't be able to really look at it until the weekend).

At any rate if you reinstall UO and ctrl+alt+del kill the patcher process when it hits 6.0.14.* (in and around this area) you will be able to use razor just fine. So this will work until we hear back from Zippy and the RunUO team.

I stopped patching at 6.0.14.3 (patch 95)

Should it be working with this patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.