RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor & Stygian Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekeounaa

Wanderer
john666;811815 said:
First, I think I should respect the Devs here that created such a wonderful program that provided to the worldwide community to get the advantage of this 3rd party program.

I have never used Razor but have been fighting players that been using this program during the past 1-2 yrs. I would like to say that the program they are using against me is very strong. Possibly stronger than UOA for a 100 times. This shows the talent of the RunUO team. Very well done Devs.

However, after reading this post, if I am one of the Devs from RunUO, I really wouldn't start working on this Razor again anymore.

Because all I see is people that are cowards, people that are not showing respect to the Devs, people that DO NOT worth to be helped at all.

You guys will quit UO if there is no RAZOR? Are you guys threatening the DEVS???

So in another words, why are you playing UO in the first place? You play UO just for using RAZOR? Or you use RAZOR to play UO just to have fun???

I think you guys got your point of playing confused... are you playing the game or are you playing Razor??

I don't see a respect here for you guys. The Devs here make a wonderful program for you guys to help you out and you guys are just like bunch of beggars looking for updates..

Come on... be a man, and play UO without RAZOR... Devs here are brave here to create a 3rd program fight against UOA or UO. Yet, you guys cannot play UO without RAZOR for even 1 day??? The UOSA is a new expansion with lots of new treasury waiting for you to explore... new powerscrolls, new boss... your enemies not using Razor are now laughing at you guys now because you guys "DELETED UO" because there is no RAZOR...

come on guys.. be a man and don't become a whiny little girl and play UO without RAZOR

You guys here are only begging for the updates... you guys are all bunch of cowards and should not be helped... Once you got the updates, you will be quiet again.

By the way, I really wanted to see how you guys are getting @ss kicked in UO without your auto targetting now.

Good job Devs for creating Razor, but down to the users (cowards) of this program
Been using UOA for the last couple of days...

It's inferior when setting hotkeys, its record macro function does not allow looping, it doesn't have selectable profiles (profiles in UOA are saved per character/global) so you have to re-do your keybinds & macros for different characters with same template & binds and the list goes on.. On top of that it's commercial.

Is there something wrong in asking an update for a great program that makes a great game even more enjoyable?

Don't think so.

astealoth

Wanderer
john666;811815 said:
First, I think I should respect the Devs here that created such a wonderful program that provided to the worldwide community to get the advantage of this 3rd party program.

I have never used Razor but have been fighting players that been using this program during the past 1-2 yrs. I would like to say that the program they are using against me is very strong. Possibly stronger than UOA for a 100 times. This shows the talent of the RunUO team. Very well done Devs.

However, after reading this post, if I am one of the Devs from RunUO, I really wouldn't start working on this Razor again anymore.

Because all I see is people that are cowards, people that are not showing respect to the Devs, people that DO NOT worth to be helped at all.

You guys will quit UO if there is no RAZOR? Are you guys threatening the DEVS???

So in another words, why are you playing UO in the first place? You play UO just for using RAZOR? Or you use RAZOR to play UO just to have fun???

I think you guys got your point of playing confused... are you playing the game or are you playing Razor??

I don't see a respect here for you guys. The Devs here make a wonderful program for you guys to help you out and you guys are just like bunch of beggars looking for updates..

Come on... be a man, and play UO without RAZOR... Devs here are brave here to create a 3rd program fight against UOA or UO. Yet, you guys cannot play UO without RAZOR for even 1 day??? The UOSA is a new expansion with lots of new treasury waiting for you to explore... new powerscrolls, new boss... your enemies not using Razor are now laughing at you guys now because you guys "DELETED UO" because there is no RAZOR...

come on guys.. be a man and don't become a whiny little girl and play UO without RAZOR

You guys here are only begging for the updates... you guys are all bunch of cowards and should not be helped... Once you got the updates, you will be quiet again.

By the way, I really wanted to see how you guys are getting @ss kicked in UO without your auto targetting now.

Good job Devs for creating Razor, but down to the users (cowards) of this program

i wasnt aware john walsh was a satanist LOL

COWARD COWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.