RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relic of the Church - QUEST

Rof

Wanderer
Naruto345 said:
By stackable, you mean that you can just drop one on the other and they will combine, and say 2 ancient granite stone, right?

The Ancient Granite Stones are stackable if you drop them into your backpack displayed on paperdoll or drop them directly on your character. For some reason they don't seem to stack properly if you try to combine them inside your backpack. I'm looking into this and I'll see what the cause is.

Also modified Norivar.cs script to include a message telling the player that he requires 35 granite stones not any amount under that number.

Example:

23 stones dropped on Norivar = "That is not the amount I asked for. I requested 35 Ancient Granite Stones not 23."

Note:

Stats of Shield are slightly changed to produce a more balanced reward. Back-up existing Relicofthechurch.cs script if you wish to keep the origninal version or if you've made modifications.

Attachments

• Endless Peril.zip
    7 KB · Views: 61
A

AdrianBloodrain

I hate to have the bad news but its still bugged...... It works fine now if you are holden it in your hand .. you get the stats when u die in angel form u loose them ( THat part works)... WHen you use it from your bag... without actuly equiping it and go and die you can still stack them.. i tested this....
So what i did on my shard was added a ten min timer to it so after ten mins they just had tochange form and change back.... Good little quest.. for the stackable issue i jsut changed the itemid to bones so u can pull what u need off and drop it on the guy..... ..

Rof

Wanderer
Update Version 3.6.2b21.c.4

Thanks for pointing that out AdrianBloodrain, the new version of the shield MUST be equipped before you can use it.

Hopefully this will be the final update needed for a completed quest. Let the downloads begin!

Attachments

• RelicOfTheChurch.cs
    3.7 KB · Views: 67

Naruto345

Wanderer
Have you discovered how to get the stones to stack properly without dropping them on your character, or paperdoll? Please inform me when you do. :)

A

AdrianBloodrain

Just wondering if theres a way to make you be able to change forms without turning Grey?.. the prob im haven is that when a player turns into the angel they get casted on (like Exsplotion) witch it time delayed so they turn back to Regular form before the exsplotion hits and are blue so when the person attacks them they turn grey... And then can count the person that attacked them.... I been haven a problem with this.....
BUt yes the new shield works great.. othere than turning you grey when u change form....

HellRazor

Knight
AdrianBloodrain said:
Just wondering if theres a way to make you be able to change forms without turning Grey?.. the prob im haven is that when a player turns into the angel they get casted on (like Exsplotion) witch it time delayed so they turn back to Regular form before the exsplotion hits and are blue so when the person attacks them they turn grey... And then can count the person that attacked them.... I been haven a problem with this.....
BUt yes the new shield works great.. othere than turning you grey when u change form....

There's a recent thread on this topic. Think you need to edit noteriety.cs to change this behavior.

koluch

Sorceror
Still Bugged

If a player puts on the shield, then casts BLESS, then dies, their stats are permanently modified and stack :(
I have a player - luckily the first to actually get the shield - that on a stat cap of 250, has 325 base stat total on one player and on his other its even worse.
This is a nice and challenging Quest and I would hate to have to remove it.
Has anyone thought of a fix or is anyone else having this issue?
I am not sure where the bless from the shield and the CAST bless are woking to cause this bug.
I would hate to have to remove the Bless feature all together :confused: so any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Shazzy