RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhexis

Killamus

Knight
Rhexis

Holy shit, you really are a hot lesbian.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. That was Radwin's sig I saw.

lol, sorry.

Still like the avi pic

Rhexis

Knight
Havent we already covered my sexuality in another thread? Do I need to make a FAQ thread..? Though I could see many a non-starbuckers quite confused over it.

Rhexis said:
Havent we already covered my sexuality in another thread? Do I need to make a FAQ thread..? Though I could see many a non-starbuckers quite confused over it.

The need for a FAQ depends upon a few things.... Will you be going into great detail, and if so will there be visual aids? Will there be a question and answer session afterwards? Will this be an interactive FAQ?..... hmmm does anyone else have any requests for Rhexis FAQ sitcky?

Rhexis

Knight
WarAngel said:
I would have to agree that Rhexis is very pretty. I will personally never disagree with her in a thread.

I hope you're not saying that just because you think Im pretty. If I say something stupid I want to be corrected, not bobble-headed by the masses of males here whom drool over a female. Sorry for the generalization there, but just my opinion.

NiteStar

Wanderer
silverwolfe said:
The need for a FAQ depends upon a few things.... Will you be going into great detail, and if so will there be visual aids? Will there be a question and answer session afterwards? Will this be an interactive FAQ?..... hmmm does anyone else have any requests for Rhexis FAQ sitcky?

Nope, you covered any request I might make with the visual aids :D

*runs for snacks so he can take his time with the visual aids

Killamus

Knight
silverwolfe said:

I must concur in several ways.

I think that visual aids will help alot. Like its impossible to do the FAQ without them.

A_Li_N

Knight
I'd just like to throw in that I think that picture in your avi is one of the cutest pics I've seen on RunUO. And go Princess Bride!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
I hope you're not saying that just because you think Im pretty. If I say something stupid I want to be corrected, not bobble-headed by the masses of males here whom drool over a female. Sorry for the generalization there, but just my opinion.

I'm a big, lumbering, slobbering man. What can I say?

Rhexis

Knight
-Stares at Bzk a while- Arizona is in the US last time I checked. You all mixed up due to the six months I spent in the UK?

bzk90

Lord
Rhexis said:
-Stares at Bzk a while- Arizona is in the US last time I checked. You all mixed up due to the six months I spent in the UK?

Yah because I could have sworn that you were not a US National. Perhaps a faq would be a good idea :)