RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhexis

Sunshine

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
I belive Tru, But TMS... not so sure...

Hehe didn't notice this the first time...Sunshine, exactly how many posts of mine have you read? lol. Ask sithid about some of my "Anti-Basic Flip-Out Threads" that have been deleted... lol

Maybe I see the you that you hide? maybe I seen past the outter shell? or maybe I am blind and stupid idealist who hopes to see only the best and believes they just need to look closer to see the same..

Shrugs shoot me ok

Drull

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
You sir, are an idiot. You said shit too many times where unneccesary.

Or, you just didn't understand the paragraph. :((((
I do love your attempt at witty sarcasm though, you certainly told me. (PS, while we're on the topic, you spelled "unnecessary" wrong).

As far as everyone else trying to make me feel bad or actually feel insulted, you can surely do better than that :D

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things, and I posted my opinion here. Don't really care if everyone loves me, I have enough friends ^^ (still with me pacolaco? If you don't understand why I used the same word twice in a single sentence again, just fire off a forum message to me and we can work together to figure out a level of understanding between us both. Apparently, English is a little too much at this point in our relationship).

Me rove you rong time.

Joeku

Lord
Drull said:
pacolaco2 said:
You sir, are an idiot. You said shit too many times where unneccesary.
Or, you just didn't understand the paragraph. :((((
I do love your attempt at witty sarcasm though, you certainly told me. (PS, while we're on the topic, you spelled "unnecessary" wrong).

As far as everyone else trying to make me feel bad or actually feel insulted, you can surely do better than that :D

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things, and I posted my opinion here. Don't really care if everyone loves me, I have enough friends ^^ (still with me pacolaco? If you don't understand why I used the same word twice in a single sentence again, just fire off a forum message to me and we can work together to figure out a level of understanding between us both. Apparently, English is a little too much at this point in our relationship).

Me rove you rong time.
I'm sorry, but:
www.pacolaco.justgotowned.com

Umm Joeku, you realize by siding with him you are going against Rhexis?
And since you started the whole "cart Rhexis off" thing, just thought I'd be a dick and point that out :p

Joeku

Lord
I didn't even read any of the other posts... I just saw Drull's and I thought to myself, "Damn... pacolaco got owned."

Joeku

Lord

Radwen

Wanderer
Joeku ... thats .. tahts fucking creepy .. I got goosebumps .. please. Never do something like that .. EVER...

ARG! THE CHILLS!!! :mad: