RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhexis

Sunshine

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Alis I'm sorry. Please forgive me. We joke about Rhexis like that alot, That was kinda the farthest I've gone with it.

I do not think she meant you hun...at least that is not how I read it..maybe I am wrong..most likely I am but ...well lets see what she says

Tru said:
Opinions are like A$$holes....everyone has one and they all stink!!

I suppose I said the same thing only I did it with class and dignity

nah, She was reffering to me, cuz she quoted me and what she quoted was definately disrespectful. I have uhh perhaps taken the thing with Rhexis too far, I think...I have hinted alot and joked around, but never to that extent.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
nah, She was reffering to me, cuz she quoted me and what she quoted was definately disrespectful. I have uhh perhaps taken the thing with Rhexis too far, I think...I have hinted alot and joked around, but never to that extent.

Well tell ya what I think.....if the lady objected she would damm sure tell you ...she strikes me as one who will not take much shit...so until she says something...shrug it off and go on

CUZ you know I loves ya

Alis

Wanderer
Well i dont know what is joke what is not yeah maybe its correct but some jokes are really rude.

In other case everyone nows i would not flame untill i know the case

"I dont know the case"

But there should be a limmitation in some jokes to be respectful i got bothered from some "jokes".

- Radawen -

You know me i know you :) you know what i ment.

- Joeku -

:) Its hard to be a women believe me.. We are motional creatures.. not only for our selves but for other females..

- Anti-Basic -

Dont be sorry , some part yeah maybe when you look from the outside it doesnt look like a joke lie Radawen said i wasnt here for 8 months so , from the inside view it might have been a joke.

Dont be sorry i miss understood.

- Sunshine -

Nice to meet you , i hope you will know how i am one day you will understand me why i gave answers like that.

I love this community lots of diffrent people , this makes me happy to meet with new people around communitys like this.

Drull

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Girls who display pictures of themselves in extremely male dominated internet communities do so for sake of attention.

About time someone said it. Annoys the hell outta me when I see guy's treating girls who think their shit don't stink, like their shit don't stink on the net. Grow up. They aren't going to suck your penis through the computer. Go out and find a real, flesh, blood and dinner farts woman. And to the other side in the equation, like OutKast said, if you actively flaunt your cyberboobies through the window of a sausage fest party, you're an attention whore to the max, and you might be better suited to take your own picture in the mirror on somewhere like www.myspace.com or whatever the site of the moment is.

And Alis ..

Nevermind, lost cause.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Alis said:
Well i dont know what is joke what is not yeah maybe its correct but some jokes are really rude.

In other case everyone nows i would not flame untill i know the case

"I dont know the case"

But there should be a limmitation in some jokes to be respectful i got bothered from some "jokes".

- Radawen -

You know me i know you :) you know what i ment.

- Joeku -

:) Its hard to be a women believe me.. We are motional creatures.. not only for our selves but for other females..

- Anti-Basic -

Dont be sorry , some part yeah maybe when you look from the outside it doesnt look like a joke lie Radawen said i wasnt here for 8 months so , from the inside view it might have been a joke.

Dont be sorry i miss understood.

- Sunshine -

Nice to meet you , i hope you will know how i am one day you will understand me why i gave answers like that.

I love this community lots of diffrent people , this makes me happy to meet with new people around communitys like this.

My whole thing is if the jokes were are you then yes get mad and put them in their place...but they are jokes made with someone else and there is a history of teasing and playing..the other person knows the context of the jokes as is not offended ...why should you tell them to stop when she does not object....

I guess having watched and read for months...I see their playfullness and know anyone of these people would not want to ever really hurt someone..AB especially

Alis

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
My whole thing is if the jokes were are you then yes get mad and put them in their place...but they are jokes made with someone else and there is a history of teasing and playing..the other person knows the context of the jokes as is not offended ...why should you tell them to stop when she does not object....

I guess having watched and read for months...I see their playfullness and know anyone of these people would not want to ever really hurt someone..AB especially

As i said there if you look from the outside some jokes are unproper but in the other way i learned that its only a joke.My mistake..

Rhexis

Knight
Drull said:
About time someone said it. Annoys the hell outta me when I see guy's treating girls who think their shit don't stink, like their shit don't stink on the net. Grow up. They aren't going to suck your penis through the computer. Go out and find a real, flesh, blood and dinner farts woman. And to the other side in the equation, like OutKast said, if you actively flaunt your cyberboobies through the window of a sausage fest party, you're an attention whore to the max, and you might be better suited to take your own picture in the mirror on somewhere like www.myspace.com or whatever the site of the moment is.

Since this topic was started and pretty much aimed at me, I can only assume you're pretty much exclusively talking about me, though from your tone this isnt the first time you've made this particular opinion known.

I find it offensive that you could group a woman into such a catagory without pausing to consider that she might not be in fact what you are assuming her to be. Yet I can appriciate the fact attention whores do exist, and Ive known quite a few in my breif lifetime.

Am I an attention whore, have I been shaking my 'cyberboobies' at these men? Or have I posted a picture of myself and recieved attention...and instead of hiding from said attention, rolled with the punches and gotten a few laughs out of the situation with men, whom via the course of the past few months, Ive come to consider friends.

Either way Im sure my little ramble does little to dissuade you, and while Im not altogether fine with that...I know when to stop beating a dead horse and move on. This was bound to happen anyway. Kudos.

Nochte

Wanderer
Alis said:
As i said there if you look from the outside some jokes are unproper

But unless they're aimed at you or involve you in any way, you have no right, room, or reason to protest or say anything about it.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Rhexis said:
I hope you're not saying that just because you think Im pretty. If I say something stupid I want to be corrected, not bobble-headed by the masses of males here whom drool over a female. Sorry for the generalization there, but just my opinion.

I don't drool, it makes me look like an idiot. I didn't even know you were a female before I saw your avatar, although I must say you are pretty, but I will not falter to call you an idiot if you say something stupid.

Nochte said:
But unless they're aimed at you or involve you in any way, you have no right, room, or reason to protest or say anything about it.
q.d.e.
P.S. Rhexis isn't a hetero man then? Hmpf, how wrong could I be...

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Drull said:

And Alis ..

Nevermind, lost cause.

You sir, are an idiot. You said shit too many times where unneccesary. I want to gouge out my eyes, of course they arent going to suck your penis through the computer. Also, none of the girls here were flaunting their "Cyberboobies," moron. Just because rexis is a girl and has a picture of herself (Or so I assume is herself) doesn't mean she is an attention whore, it means she has a picture of herself as an avatar.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Wow, this thread really got out of hand.
All the way from hot lesbians to attention whores.

Rhexis is not an attention whore. Nor is she shaking "cyberboobies" at us. In order for that to be true, she would have had to start the joke. She didn't. All she did was not get pissed off at us, for which I am thankful.

Now get off her back and all the rest of our collective backs. kthx.

Drull said:

And Alis ..

Nevermind, lost cause.
Wrong...Just... wrong. First off WE, the males of this forum, started this entire joke. I belive it was Joeku first. SHE decided instead of taking offense to our posts, to go along with it. I took it to far. Alis put me back in my place. And regarding the "cyberboobies" thing...I dont see either one of these young ladies with even slightly provacative pictures. I agree with alot of what you said, there are alot of cam whores courting lonely bald fat men on the internet. These two girls are NOT that at all. And I am certainly not a lonely, bald, fat man. This is all a joke, one of which you do not have the intellectual capacity to grasp. You have, in the process of your stupidity, classified these girls into a category which is entirely innacurate.

I belive Tru, But TMS... not so sure...

Sunshine said:
know anyone of these people would not want to ever really hurt someone..AB especially

Hehe didn't notice this the first time...Sunshine, exactly how many posts of mine have you read? lol. Ask sithid about some of my "Anti-Basic Flip-Out Threads" that have been deleted... lol