RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhexis

Rhexis

Knight
Quite possible. Made it for my Livejournal way back when. Me = depressed idiot at the time. Not that Im not depressed now. But. Yeah.

Moo.

edit:
TMSTKSBK said:
meeehhhh...well I wish you'd TOLD me that :p...then I would've FIXED it...but NOOOOO...no bug reports from Mlle Rhexis...
When I looked it had been reported to you by someone else. I just dumped it because it wasnt really what I needed to begin with. x3

Anti-Basic said:
I think she looks lonely. And in need of comforting. Physical comforting.

...if you were anyone else I'd have to flame you... but your anti... and I can't say I didn't see that coming... lol...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Rhexis said:
Quite possible. Made it for my Livejournal way back when. Me = depressed idiot at the time. Not that Im not depressed now. But. Yeah.

Moo.

edit:

When I looked it had been reported to you by someone else. I just dumped it because it wasnt really what I needed to begin with. x3

What did you need...
(my mission is to do anything related to skills...)

@AB - What I said in the other thread...

Rhexis

Knight
Hehe. Just the custom skill plugin. All the stones/gates/balls/tickets/profiles werent what I wanted at all. Modding the core worked out nicely in the end as I was making other small mods as well. -Shrugs-

PappaSmurf

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
Girls who display pictures of themselves in extremely male dominated internet communities do so for sake of attention.

And that disturbs the Male Dominated Population of said internet community how?

Alis

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
I think she looks lonely. And in need of comforting. Physical comforting.

This is rude!

Hey, dont write things like this really you wouldnt like to face with me.
Im not a feminist but its not proper to write things like this...

Alis

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Girls who display pictures of themselves in extremely male dominated internet communities do so for sake of attention.

In one point yes your correct
In one point your wrong.

A.ka like me. I posted my picy , to show myself to introduce who i am nothing not a purpose..

Radwen

Wanderer
No hes right. Unless you are witless or a newb, you know that.

Plus ab isn't rude. You missed out on a lot while you were gone. Rhexis knows AB and we know Ab. We all know he is just joking. We also know how Rhexis feels about these jokes since she said so in another post. Therefore we know that rhexis will only giggle about it and that AB meant it as a joke.

No pun intended btw :).

Rhexis

Knight
If Im to be thought of as just as a token 'gamer girl' whom you drool all over and whom posts pictures of herself just for attention. Then I give up. It started as good fun, and I got quite a few laughs out of it. I am not an attention seeking bitch, I am not a slut nor a whore. Id rather be known for something else thank you. If people can look at this thread and just take 'oh Rhexis is a girl who likes attention' then maybe perhaps its time I take a break from Starbucks as that was never my intention.

Anti-Basic, Storm, Joeku..and the rest of you lot are good fellows, and I know you'll respect my wishes for this to cease.

Pardon me now, baby bunny to attempt to rescue. Which explains why Im even up this early. Yarr. Thank you cats.

Edit- being a girl is something Ive gotten a reaction to in quite a few circumstances while in the UO community. Im honest about it, and I wont ever be ashamed of the fact (who would be though?). Jokes and such arise, and thats just the natural course of it. I can poke fun back or allow myself to be the butt of a joke. But Id rather that not cost me the respect of strangers. If that makes any sense, running on low amounts of sleep at the moment.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
If Im to be thought of as just as a token 'gamer girl' whom you drool all over and whom posts pictures of herself just for attention. Then I give up. It started as good fun, and I got quite a few laughs out of it. I am not an attention seeking bitch, I am not a slut nor a whore. Id rather be known for something else thank you. If people can look at this thread and just take 'oh Rhexis is a girl who likes attention' then maybe perhaps its time I take a break from Starbucks as that was never my intention.

Anti-Basic, Storm, Joeku..and the rest of you lot are good fellows, and I know you'll respect my wishes for this to cease.

Pardon me now, baby bunny to attempt to rescue. Which explains why Im even up this early. Yarr. Thank you cats.

Edit- being a girl is something Ive gotten a reaction to in quite a few circumstances while in the UO community. Im honest about it, and I wont ever be ashamed of the fact (who would be though?). Jokes and such arise, and thats just the natural course of it. I can poke fun back or allow myself to be the butt of a joke. But Id rather that not cost me the respect of strangers. If that makes any sense, running on low amounts of sleep at the moment.

Just remeber hun all have opionions ...some are good ones..some just are opinions..you know yourself and have alot here who respect you...

Radwen

Wanderer
Huh .. when I re-read see that I mis-understood the whole idea behind that point.

Well .. the best way to put it is actually the way alis put it.
Alis said:
In one point yes your correct
In one point your wrong.

Now that I spend more then a second thinking about it, I would change part of what I said. The thing about AB though stays ^^.

Joeku

Lord
Thanks a lot Outkast and Alis... you killed it :mad:

Sorry Rhexis :(

*crawls back into hole to work on some random new script innovation*

Tru

Knight
Sunshine said:
Just remeber hun all have opionions ...some are good ones..some just are opinions..you know yourself and have alot here who respect you...
Opinions are like A$$holes....everyone has one and they all stink!!

Alis said:
This is rude!

Hey, dont write things like this really you wouldnt like to face with me.
Im not a feminist but its not proper to write things like this...
Alis I'm sorry. Please forgive me. We joke about Rhexis like that alot, That was kinda the farthest I've gone with it.