RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 is online

Brazen

Wanderer
Now for the REAL fun... integrating all our custom stuff in... *laughs in the nervous sort of way*

Thanks to the whole team, I'm sure it will kick butt soon as we get it put together.

cfaust

Wanderer
I'm so sad that the new version of RunUO doesn't make my coffee and drive me to work in the morning, could you add that in the next release guys?

By the way, on a more serious note: A very well earned congratulations goes out to the RunUO team on the new release. Thank you very much for allowing me to download this wonderful product for free :)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
PLEASE REPORT SHIT THAT IS MISSING OR BROKEN TO THE BUG TRACKER, WE CANT THINK OF EVERY THING THAT MIGHT NOT BE THERE!

Get my point?

firestorm

Wanderer
I don't know if I did something wrong or if it is a bug or what, but I have noticed that the Samurai Empire Books of Ninjutsu and Bushido say the spells aren't activated yet and I can't find "Ninja" spells inthe spells directory

ASayre

RunUO Developer
firestorm said:
I don't know if I did something wrong or if it is a bug or what, but I have noticed that the Samurai Empire Books of Ninjutsu and Bushido say the spells aren't activated yet and I can't find "Ninja" spells inthe spells directory

That's cause... they're not in...

cfaust

Wanderer
ASayre8, don't you mean "That's cause... they're not in... and we already told you all before the release." maybe? :)

E

ereinion

i read the change log but i can't find changed scripts log.
Thank you all of the RunUO team.

Killamus

Knight
*Reads e-mail* 2 hours later, cyring, OMFG!!! wut yeah, all I have to say is wow... wow... I thought i was good but you guys... Some stuff has gotta go, but for the most part... wow... I think im just going to implment somma the ideas that you guys stuck in... 'till i've finnally upgraded to 1.0... hahaha. Good job man, you guys really deserve a pat on the back. *Punches as hard as possable* Good job. When's your birthday? Hehehe

cfaust

Wanderer
firestorm said:
so may i ask what was the point of enabling it all if you can't use it?

Just so you, firestorm; would ask that exact question.

Oh hey while everyone is looking a gift horse in the mouth, I have another request for the next version of RunUO... I need it to polish my boots as well as make coffee and drive me to work in the morning. Can you guys see fit to add those features while you are adding the latest UO publish? :)

HellRazor

Knight
cfaust said:

Oh hey while everyone is looking a gift horse in the mouth, I have another request for the next version of RunUO... I need it to polish my boots as well as make coffee and drive me to work in the morning. Can you guys see fit to add those features while you are adding the latest UO publish? :)

LOL! Yeah, I want RunUO to produce RL gold and ice cream.

(I agree totally....it just came out, STOP KILLING THE MOMENT PEOPLE!)

cfaust

Wanderer
HellRazor said:
LOL! Yeah, I want RunUO to produce RL gold and ice cream.

(I agree totally....it just came out, STOP KILLING THE MOMENT PEOPLE!)

I don't know about you HellRazor, but I was really expecting these types of posts since they first mentioned the coming release of 1.0.0, I had hoped I was wrong; but was proven right shortly after the release.

Good stuff RunUO team; there are a handful of us that appreciate the new release as is.

firestorm

Wanderer
cfaust said:

I am not asking this system to do unreal things. Such as shine my shoes. I am glad the version came out. It is a much lighter load on system resources. But my point is why delay the release if what seems like should be a feature wasn't implemented? Sorry for thinking that Ninjutsu and Bushido were part of the game.

Firestorm

cfaust

Wanderer
If I am not mistaken, I believe Zippy had already stated in another thread that the latest publish wasn't completely done, but the team wanted you to have a new release regardless of what wasn't added. You should have asked why it wasn't going to be in this release when it was mentioned prior to this evening when the actual software was released.

Tynsdale

Wanderer
cfaust said:
By the way, on a more serious note: A very well earned congratulations goes out to the RunUO team on the new release. Thank you very much for allowing me to download this wonderful product for free :)
Iv'e been playing UO for 6 years now. I quit OSI shard Napa Valley shortly after Pub 16 came out. ABout a year later I was introduced to RunUO and UO Gateway. As you can guess, it seriously got my adreniline running playing a fel shard once again. But in all my UO years have I never been this excited about UO. I am just going through the scripts making the nescissary custom changes from the last beta to 1.0.0. I am in total amazement in everything you guys have accomplished with this. Phenominal, outstanding, stupendous just doesn't seem to express my excitement. For all old school UO junkies, you guys truly have given us a great great gift. Thank you.
I am still waiting to see if bonded pets can recall with their controllers. Again guys, super job.
I am still waiting to see if bonded pets can recall with their controllers.
They sure can. BTW, I love the detailed cleanliness of this new Version. These scripts are imaculate. Took me awhile to figure out the lootpack variables. Works excellant with my token system. You guys have went above and beyond the call of "duty". Thanks again.