RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 is online

Lailonn

Wanderer
Hmm nice Good Job. But why there are no se specials and mobs ?? On this forum you can find custom scripts for Se mobiles. So why you don't check them, tested,fixed(if needed) and give us? :/

Tynsdale

Wanderer
I just finished debuging and the server runs sweet and saves are faster. But I just like to thank you guys for allowing me to put in the best command ever.....[generatefactions!!!!! Oh, It's on! It is SO on!! Let the para exp ganking begin. I guess it is inevitable.

psz

Administrator
Reason things are enabled but not in: SO YOU CAN SCRIPT THEM YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF WAITING ANOTHER WEEK/MONTH FOR THE DEVS TO DO IT.

Would you have preferred 1.0.0 come out mid-March?

Didn't think so.

Stop bitching. If you want SE skills, you now have the ability to PROPERLLY script them.

Otherwise, WAIT until the next release.

HellRazor

Knight
psz said:
Reason things are enabled but not in: SO YOU CAN SCRIPT THEM YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF WAITING ANOTHER WEEK/MONTH FOR THE DEVS TO DO IT.

Would you have preferred 1.0.0 come out mid-March?

Didn't think so.

Stop bitching. If you want SE skills, you now have the ability to PROPERLLY script them.

Otherwise, WAIT until the next release.

EXACTLY!

Thanks for enabling the features guys, it allows us to start developing those things!

wolf2525

Wanderer
First post, but I felt compelled to give you a thumbs up! I've always found your software to be the absolute best, and this release only confirms it.

Thanks a ton for all your hard work! :) :) :)

ViWinfii

Sorceror
I was curious, do you guys(devs) use a makefile for compiling the core scripts to an exe, or did you use an expensive C# .NET editor to do it? It would be handy to be given the steps needed to do this, but if not then its ok. It would help if I wanted to work on scripts to post here for use in future RunUO releases :)

Thanks again for the release, it will be helpful nonetheless for future examples of my own scripts. :)

nsdmn

Wanderer
now the runuo version i got said it was almost 100% complete but its a russian version??? says its runuo sponsered is it ? should i risk everything on this?

Raider

Wanderer
nsdmn said:
now the runuo version i got said it was almost 100% complete but its a russian version??? says its runuo sponsered is it ? should i risk everything on this?
would not risk using that russian version i heard has lots of bugs also im not sure but i think you can get bannded from here if you post stuff of russian version

bones66

Wanderer
I just wanted to say good job guys!!!
I have my shard almost fully upgraded and seems to work great. It took me several long late nights to redo all of my modifications to the new version and working the kinks out. The changes are excellent, I love the new commands and the chart reports are awesome!! Keep up the good work.