RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99 OWLTR Update for 2.0 w/caveat

Thadeus

Wanderer
Mystic Avenger;736898 said:
Errors:
+ Items/Misc/KeyRing.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'KeyRing'
CS0102: Line 64: The type 'Server.Items.KeyRing' already contains a definiti
on for 'InternalTarget'

"already" normally means it has done something once and is trying to do it again. You probably have 2 copies of keyring.cs and need to remove one or merge the 2 into one file. I could be wrong, but I thought the instructions mentioned this file.

Thadeus;736978 said:
"already" normally means it has done something once and is trying to do it again. You probably have 2 copies of keyring.cs and need to remove one or merge the 2 into one file. I could be wrong, but I thought the instructions mentioned this file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Avenger
Errors:
+ Items/Misc/KeyRing.cs:
or 'KeyRing'
on for 'InternalTarget'

Have gone into the file where to find it and it has key or keyring both are .cs files and tried removing and getting more errors. where else can this other keyring.cs be? I am Mystic Avenger's wife and trying to help out on this problem. If I am not mistaken there is another one in the custom folder for Daat99s and tried removing that one and got 4 errors. Hopefully I can get an answer as to how to do this cause we would really like to get the Daat99s system for our shard.

Thadeus

Wanderer
Mystical Sorceress;737035 said:
Quote:
Have gone into the file where to find it and it has key or keyring both are .cs files and tried removing and getting more errors. where else can this other keyring.cs be? I am Mystic Avenger's wife and trying to help out on this problem. If I am not mistaken there is another one in the custom folder for Daat99s and tried removing that one and got 4 errors. Hopefully I can get an answer as to how to do this cause we would really like to get the Daat99s system for our shard.

Well, I don't run a shard anymore so I can't say for sure where this file is. I would just open the main runuo folder and hit the search button and look for keyring.cs (not key.cs). There should be two files.

If the only other keyring.cs you have is the stock one, you should be able to just delete it and replace it with the one from the mod because the mod would have the contents of that file plus it's own.

Note:
I've found the program "winmerge" to be very useful when adding mods to the stock runuo scripts. Sometimes you will have two or more of the same script file and you need bits from each one so everything works right. It shows side by side the differences between two files and allows you to merge the contents and save. Then it's just a matter of deleting the copies. :)

daat99

Staff member
The best thing to do is put all the OWLTR files in one folder and then doing "search and replace" on them.
Search for the phrase "KeyRing" (case sensitive) and replace it with "Daat99KeyRing" (case sensitive).

P.S.
You shouldn't merge the KeyRing files because they do different things in the OWLTR and in RunUO.

we got it up and running thx all for what help we got. come to let you all know I had to overwrite files by hand cause I dragged and dropped and it didn't ask for the yes to all.

Davevava

Sorceror
Hello I am getting this error

How do I fix it?

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Commands/HelpInfo.cs:
    CS0122: Line 11: 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 12: 'Server.Commands.Docs.CommandEntrySorter' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    CS0051: Line 239: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandListGump.CommandListGump(int, Server.Mobile, System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>)'
    CS0051: Line 364: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry)'
    CS0051: Line 369: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry, int, int)'
    CS0053: Line 22: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string,Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.HelpInfos'
    CS0053: Line 23: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.SortedHelpInfo'
 + Spells/Base/Spell.cs:
    CS0102: Line 733: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayBase'
    CS0102: Line 735: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayFastScalar'
    CS0102: Line 737: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayMinimum'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Greystar

Wanderer
Davevava;741700 said:
Hello I am getting this error

How do I fix it?

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Commands/HelpInfo.cs:
    CS0122: Line 11: 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 12: 'Server.Commands.Docs.CommandEntrySorter' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    CS0051: Line 239: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandListGump.CommandListGump(int, Server.Mobile, System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>)'
    CS0051: Line 364: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry)'
    CS0051: Line 369: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry, int, int)'
    CS0053: Line 22: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string,Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.HelpInfos'
    CS0053: Line 23: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.SortedHelpInfo'
 + Spells/Base/Spell.cs:
    CS0102: Line 733: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayBase'
    CS0102: Line 735: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayFastScalar'
    CS0102: Line 737: The type 'Server.Spells.Spell' already contains a definition for 'CastDelayMinimum'

If you where using RC2 and replaced files from this into the directories for RC2 that is probably the issue. This was updated to run on RC1, not RC2 or the SVN and some key things where changed, causing this to not function without changes. What those are I couldn't tell you.

RusVolonter

Wanderer
Greetings, at me a problem how me it to correct?

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Items/Skill Items/Carpenter Items/Board.cs:
    CS0101: Line 211: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OakBoard'
    CS0101: Line 245: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'AshBoard'
    CS0101: Line 279: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'YewBoard'
 + Items/Skill Items/Lumberjack/Log.cs:
    CS0101: Line 201: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OakLog'
    CS0101: Line 235: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'AshLog'
    CS0101: Line 269: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'YewLog'
 + Misc/ResourceInfo.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'CraftResource'
    CS0101: Line 40: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftResourceType'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftAttributeInfo'
    CS0101: Line 301: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'CraftResourceInfo'
    CS0101: Line 331: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'CraftResources'
    CS0101: Line 587: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OreInfo'

Johabius

Knight
RusVolonter;741709 said:
Greetings, at me a problem how me it to correct?

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Items/Skill Items/Carpenter Items/Board.cs:
    CS0101: Line 211: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OakBoard'
    CS0101: Line 245: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'AshBoard'
    CS0101: Line 279: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'YewBoard'
 + Items/Skill Items/Lumberjack/Log.cs:
    CS0101: Line 201: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OakLog'
    CS0101: Line 235: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'AshLog'
    CS0101: Line 269: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'YewLog'
 + Misc/ResourceInfo.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'CraftResource'
    CS0101: Line 40: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftResourceType'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftAttributeInfo'
    CS0101: Line 301: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'CraftResourceInfo'
    CS0101: Line 331: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'CraftResources'
    CS0101: Line 587: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OreInfo'
Looks as if you have duplicate files. Check your files for duplicates of Board.cs, Log.cs, and ResourceInfo.cs and either get rid of the old files or merge the changes from this package into your old files.

RusVolonter

Wanderer
Johabius;741711 said:
Looks as if you have duplicate files. Check your files for duplicates of Board.cs, Log.cs, and ResourceInfo.cs and either get rid of the old files or merge the changes from this package into your old files.

I have got rid of these files and now at me a new mistake

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Commands/HelpInfo.cs:
    CS0122: Line 11: 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is inaccessible due
to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 12: 'Server.Commands.Docs.CommandEntrySorter' is inaccessible d
ue to its protection level
    CS0051: Line 239: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collect
ions.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than
 method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandListGump.CommandListGump(int, Server.Mo
bile, System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>)'
    CS0051: Line 364: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Command
s.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo
.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry)'
    CS0051: Line 369: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Command
s.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is less accessible than method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo
.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry, int, int)
'
    CS0053: Line 22: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collectio
ns.Generic.Dictionary<string,Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less acce
ssible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.HelpInfos'
    CS0053: Line 23: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collectio
ns.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than p
roperty 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.SortedHelpInfo'

oh, I am sorry, I all over again have not noticed the answer...

Greystar

Wanderer
RusVolonter;741713 said:
I have got rid of these files and now at me a new mistake

Code:
Errors:
 + Commands/HelpInfo.cs:
    CS0122: Line 11: 'Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry' is inaccessible due
to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 12: 'Server.Commands.Docs.CommandEntrySorter' is inaccessible d
ue to its protection level
    CS0051: Line 239: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collect
ions.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than
 method 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.CommandListGump.CommandListGump(int, Server.Mo
bile, System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>)'
    CS0051: Line 364: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Command
.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry)'
    CS0051: Line 369: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'Server.Command
.CommandInfoGump.CommandInfoGump(Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry, int, int)
'
    CS0053: Line 22: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collectio
ns.Generic.Dictionary<string,Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less acce
ssible than property 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.HelpInfos'
    CS0053: Line 23: Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'System.Collectio
ns.Generic.List<Server.Commands.Docs.DocCommandEntry>' is less accessible than p
roperty 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo.SortedHelpInfo'

oh, I am sorry, I all over again have not noticed the answer...

This is the same error that I replied to earlier... I'm guessing it's because you used this script package on an RC2 or SVN server and it's not compatible.

RusVolonter

Wanderer
Greystar;741731 said:
This is the same error that I replied to earlier... I'm guessing it's because you used this script package on an RC2 or SVN server and it's not compatible.

I have tried to put a script on 2.0 RC1 and now there were these mistakes

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Errors:
 + Items/Misc/KeyRing.cs:
or 'KeyRing'
on for 'InternalTarget'
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/Daat99OWLTR/Custom Craftables/Spell Casters Key.cs:
    CS0246: Line 356: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 413: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 414: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 415: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 439: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 440: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 441: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 87: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 608: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 609: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 615: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 616: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 622: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 623: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 665: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 667: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 669: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0103: Line 1709: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 1715: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BaseBioCreature' could not be
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BioCreature' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BioMount' could not be found
    CS0103: Line 3418: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 3424: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0234: Line 3431: The type or namespace name 'PetMenu' does not exist in th
e namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS1502: Line 3431: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.
Generic.List<Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry>.Add(Server.ContextMenus.Conte
xtMenuEntry)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 3431: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Server.ContextMenus.Pe
tMenu' to 'Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry'
    CS0103: Line 4478: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4484: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4551: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4572: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BaseBioCreature' could not be
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BioCreature' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BioMount' could not be found
    CS0103: Line 4583: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
    CS0103: Line 4587: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4588: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
 + Engines/Craft/DefTinkering.cs:
    CS0246: Line 432: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
 + Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0246: Line 724: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 724: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 731: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 731: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 744: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 745: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 747: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1252: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGump' cou
ld not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be
    CS1502: Line 1253: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendG
ump(Server.Gumps.Gump)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 1253: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGu
mp' to 'Server.Gumps.Gump'
    CS0246: Line 1254: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGump' cou
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be
    CS1502: Line 1255: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendG
    CS1503: Line 1255: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGu
    CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGump' coul
d not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS1502: Line 128: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendGu
mp(Server.Gumps.Gump)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 128: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGum
p' to 'Server.Gumps.Gump'
    CS0246: Line 129: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 130: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGump' coul
    CS0246: Line 130: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS1502: Line 130: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendGu
    CS1503: Line 130: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGum

Greystar

Wanderer
RusVolonter;741790 said:
I have tried to put a script on 2.0 RC1 and now there were these mistakes

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Errors:
 + Items/Misc/KeyRing.cs:
or 'KeyRing'
on for 'InternalTarget'
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/Daat99OWLTR/Custom Craftables/Spell Casters Key.cs:
    CS0246: Line 356: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 413: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 414: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 415: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 439: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 440: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 441: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 87: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 608: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 609: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 615: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 616: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 622: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 623: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
    CS0246: Line 665: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 667: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 669: The type or namespace name 'DestroyingAngel' could not be
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0103: Line 1709: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 1715: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BaseBioCreature' could not be
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BioCreature' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 3415: The type or namespace name 'BioMount' could not be found
    CS0103: Line 3418: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 3424: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0234: Line 3431: The type or namespace name 'PetMenu' does not exist in th
e namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS1502: Line 3431: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.
Generic.List<Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry>.Add(Server.ContextMenus.Conte
xtMenuEntry)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 3431: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Server.ContextMenus.Pe
tMenu' to 'Server.ContextMenus.ContextMenuEntry'
    CS0103: Line 4478: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4484: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4551: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4572: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BaseBioCreature' could not be
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BioCreature' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 4581: The type or namespace name 'BioMount' could not be found
    CS0103: Line 4583: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
    CS0103: Line 4587: The name 'FSATS' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 4588: The name 'PetLeveling' does not exist in the current cont
ext
 + Engines/Craft/DefTinkering.cs:
    CS0246: Line 432: The type or namespace name 'SpringWater' could not be foun
 + Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0246: Line 724: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 724: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 744: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 745: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 747: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1252: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGump' cou
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be
    CS1502: Line 1253: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendG
    CS1503: Line 1253: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGu
    CS0246: Line 1254: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGump' cou
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be
    CS1502: Line 1255: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendG
    CS1503: Line 1255: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGu
    CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGump' coul
    CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS1502: Line 128: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendGu
    CS1503: Line 128: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'SmallMobileBODAcceptGum
    CS0246: Line 129: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 130: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGump' coul
    CS0246: Line 130: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be f
    CS1502: Line 130: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.SendGu
    CS1503: Line 130: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'LargeMobileBODAcceptGum

It's stated at the beginning of this post that this includes FSTATS which is a Animal Breeding/etc package by Ronin, apparently you didn't install that too so this is missing stuff that it's looking for.

dubin

Wanderer
mmwlkj

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2941.25906
Errors:
+ Custom/Daat99OWLTR/CustomWoods.cs:
CS0101: Line 67: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'AshBoard'
CS0101: Line 167: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'YewBoard'
CS0101: Line 217: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'OakBoard'
CS0101: Line 616: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'AshLog'
CS0101: Line 716: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'YewLog'
CS0101: Line 766: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'OakLog'

Greystar

Wanderer
Shadowlig45;743039 said:
Fail much?? Please help Haha
View attachment 14140

BTW, please don't PM to ask for help, it won't accomplish anything. Now the reason you are having issues is because this contains modifications to make this work with FSTAT (Ronin GT's Animal Taming system) along with daat99 owltr. Those two issues I see are from missing Taming Bulkorder stuff.

Also I never claimed to be an expert of Daat99's stuff nor am I currently using it or planning to at this point.

rockdragon

Sorceror
I keep getting this error.

can anyone help me out?:confused: