RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99 OWLTR Update for 2.0 w/caveat

Greystar

Wanderer
rockdragon;743413 said:
I keep getting this error.

can anyone help me out?:confused:

No because I can't enlarge the image to make it so the picture is readable!

TalonRhein

Wanderer
Ok here goes. I have not yet seen these errors anywhere in the post and they are starting to give me a headache. LOL

I am using RunUO 2.0 RC2 I have FSAT Gen 2 installed and working. I downloaded Daat99 OWLTR RunUO2.0 w-FS Gen2 and copied and pasted the script file as it says. Figured what the heck lets see if that works first. Well I ended up with errors and to this point I have been able to clear them up myself with help from here, but I have encounter one I can't handle on my own.

PHP:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (65 errors, 2 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Spells/Base/MagerySpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.Circle' hides inherited member '
Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    CS0114: Line 63: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.CheckResisted(Server.Mobile)' hi
des inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.Mobile)'. To make
 the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Othe
rwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 84: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server
.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell
.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)'. To make t
he current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherw
ise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 92: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.GetResistPercent(Server.Mobile)'
 hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetResistPercent(Server.Mobile)'. T
o make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword
. Otherwise add the new keyword.
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ArcanistSpell.cs:
    CS0114: Line 131: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ArcanistSpell.CheckResisted(Se
rver.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.M
obile)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the overri
de keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
Errors:
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Ethereals.cs:
    CS1715: Line 366: 'Server.Mobiles.EtherealMount.EtherealSpell.CastDelayFastS
calar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastD
elayFastScalar'
    CS1715: Line 368: 'Server.Mobiles.EtherealMount.EtherealSpell.CastDelayBase'
: type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBa
se'
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/LesserHiryu.cs:
    CS0115: Line 119: 'Server.Mobiles.LesserHiryu.GetControlChance(Server.Mobile
, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Ridgeback.cs:
    CS0115: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.Ridgeback.GetControlChance(Server.Mobile, b
ool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/SavageRidgeback.cs:
    CS0115: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.SavageRidgeback.GetControlChance(Server.Mob
ile, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/ScaledSwampDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 47: 'Server.Mobiles.ScaledSwampDragon.GetControlChance(Server.M
obile, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/SwampDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 145: 'Server.Mobiles.SwampDragon.GetControlChance(Server.Mobile
, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/Misc/Melee/BladeSpirits.cs:
    CS0115: Line 17: 'Server.Mobiles.BladeSpirits.GetFightModeRanking(Server.Mob
ile, Server.Mobiles.FightMode, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/Misc/Melee/EnergyVortex.cs:
    CS0115: Line 17: 'Server.Mobiles.EnergyVortex.GetFightModeRanking(Server.Mob
ile, Server.Mobiles.FightMode, bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/SE/FireBeetle.cs:
    CS0115: Line 80: 'Server.Mobiles.FireBeetle.GetControlChance(Server.Mobile,
bool)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Blacksmith.cs:
    CS0115: Line 125: 'Server.Mobiles.Blacksmith.OnSuccessfulBulkOrderReceive(Se
rver.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Tailor.cs:
    CS0115: Line 74: 'Server.Mobiles.Tailor.OnSuccessfulBulkOrderReceive(Server.
Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Weaponsmith.cs:
    CS0115: Line 92: 'Server.Mobiles.Weaponsmith.OnSuccessfulBulkOrderReceive(Se
rver.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Weaver.cs:
    CS0115: Line 74: 'Server.Mobiles.Weaver.OnSuccessfulBulkOrderReceive(Server.
Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Vendors/GenericBuy.cs:
    CS0535: Line 9: 'Server.Mobiles.GenericBuyInfo' does not implement interface
 member 'Server.IBuyItemInfo.GetObject()'
 + Skills/SpiritSpeak.cs:
    CS1715: Line 87: 'Server.SkillHandlers.SpiritSpeak.SpiritSpeakSpell.CastDela
yFastScalar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell
.CastDelayFastScalar'
    CS1715: Line 88: 'Server.SkillHandlers.SpiritSpeak.SpiritSpeakSpell.CastDela
yBase': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastD
elayBase'
 + Spells/Base/MagerySpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 108: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.CastDelayBase': type must be 'i
nt' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/SamuraiSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.SamuraiSpell.CastDelayFastScalar': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayFastS
calar'
 + Spells/Bushido/Confidence.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.Confidence.CastDelayBase': type must
 be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/CounterAttack.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.CounterAttack.CastDelayBase': type m
ust be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/Evasion.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.Evasion.CastDelayBase': type must be
 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/CleanseByFire.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.CleanseByFireSpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Spells/Chivalry/CloseWounds.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.CloseWoundsSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/ConsecrateWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.ConsecrateWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase
': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayB
ase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/DispelEvil.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.DispelEvilSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
e must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/DivineFury.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.DivineFurySpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Chivalry/EnemyOfOne.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.EnemyOfOneSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Chivalry/HolyLight.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.HolyLightSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/NobleSacrifice.cs:
    CS1715: Line 23: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.NobleSacrificeSpell.CastDelayBase':
 type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBas
e'
 + Spells/Chivalry/RemoveCurse.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.RemoveCurseSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Chivalry/SacredJourney.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.SacredJourneySpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Spells/Fourth/ArchCure.cs:
    CS1715: Line 32: 'Server.Spells.Fourth.ArchCureSpell.CastDelayBase': type mu
st be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/NecromancerSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.NecromancerSpell.CastDelayFastSca
lar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDel
ayFastScalar'
 + Spells/Necromancy/AnimateDeadSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.AnimateDeadSpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Necromancy/BloodOathSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.BloodOathSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Necromancy/CorpseSkin.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.CorpseSkinSpell.CastDelayBase': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'

+ Spells/Necromancy/CurseWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.CurseWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Necromancy/EvilOmen.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.EvilOmenSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/Exorcism.cs:
    CS1715: Line 23: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.ExorcismSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/HorrificBeast.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.HorrificBeastSpell.CastDelayBase'
: type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBa
se'
 + Spells/Necromancy/LichForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.LichFormSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/MindRot.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.MindRotSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 + Spells/Necromancy/PainSpike.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.PainSpikeSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Necromancy/PoisonStrike.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.PoisonStrikeSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Necromancy/Strangle.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.StrangleSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/SummonFamiliar.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.SummonFamiliarSpell.CastDelayBase
': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayB
ase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/VampiricEmbrace.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.VampiricEmbraceSpell.CastDelayBas
e': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelay
Base'
 + Spells/Necromancy/VengefulSpirit.cs:
    CS1715: Line 21: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.VengefulSpiritSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/Wither.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.WitherSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 + Spells/Necromancy/WraithForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.WraithFormSpell.CastDelayBase': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'

+ Spells/Ninjitsu/NinjaSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 24: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.NinjaSpell.CastDelayFastScalar': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayFastSc
alar'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/AnimalForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 34: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.AnimalForm.CastDelayBase': type mus
t be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/MirrorImage.cs:
    CS1715: Line 52: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.MirrorImage.CastDelayBase': type mu
st be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/ShadowJump.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.Shadowjump.CastDelayBase': type mus
t be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ArcaneCircle.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ArcaneCircleSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/AttuneWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.AttuneWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/EssenceOfWind.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.EssenceOfWindSpell.CastDelayBas
e': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelay
Base'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/EtherealVoyage.cs:
    CS1715: Line 12: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.EtherealVoyageSpell.CastDelayBa
se': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDela
yBase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/GiftOfLife.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.GiftOfLifeSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/GiftOfRenewal.cs:
    CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.GiftOfRenewalSpell.CastDelayBas
Base'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/NatureFury.cs:
    CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.NatureFurySpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ReaperForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ReaperFormSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/SummonFey.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.SummonFeySpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/SummonFiend.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.SummonFiendSpell.CastDelayBase'
se'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/Thunderstorm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ThunderstormSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/WordOfDeath.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.WordOfDeathSpell.CastDelayBase'
se'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I am very grateful for everything you all do here.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

TalRave

Wanderer
First off, great system. Using it with little to no troubles.

However, I decided to change the wood hues, and did so. harvested wood, boards, and the elementals are all my new color, but when I craft something, say a shield or tetsubo (sp), they revert to the old wood colors that I changed them from. What do I have to change to get the crafted item to use my new hue?

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Is anyone else having a problem with the SmallBOD.zip file or the ChampionSpawn.zip attached to the first post? I've downloaded them a couple of times on various systems and I when I extract them, I get a corruption message (I've used Winzip, WinRAR, and Stuffit Expander, all with the same result). The other zip files extract fine for me.

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Lokai

Knight
GhostRiderGrey;757269 said:
Is anyone else having a problem with the SmallBOD.zip file or the ChampionSpawn.zip attached to the first post? I've downloaded them a couple of times on various systems and I when I extract them, I get a corruption message (I've used Winzip, WinRAR, and Stuffit Expander, all with the same result). The other zip files extract fine for me.

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Did you check this:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/faq-forum/90228-how-open-runuo-zip-files.html

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Tried a couple of different ways. The Archive always reports as damaged. I can get no files to extract from either the SmallBOD.zip file or the ChampionSpawn.zip file. Could someone else download and see if they are getting the same thing?

Thanks.
-GhostRiderGrey

Lokai

Knight
GhostRiderGrey;757308 said:
Tried a couple of different ways. The Archive always reports as damaged. I can get no files to extract from either the SmallBOD.zip file or the ChampionSpawn.zip file. Could someone else download and see if they are getting the same thing?

Thanks.
-GhostRiderGrey

Correct. I am now having trouble with ALL attachments on this thread. They seem to have been corrupted.

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Well, good that it wasn't just me, but bad that they are corrupted. :(

I have Daat99 OWLTR RunUO2.0 w-FS Gen2.zip, Stealth.cs, Docs.zip, and ML Resources Patch.zip intact on my system that I could re-upload if you like.

I'm just missing the SmallBOD.zip file and the ChampionSpawn.zip. If I knew what the changes were for those two, perhaps I could re-create?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Lokai

Knight
GhostRiderGrey;757437 said:
Well, good that it wasn't just me, but bad that they are corrupted. :(

I have Daat99 OWLTR RunUO2.0 w-FS Gen2.zip, Stealth.cs, Docs.zip, and ML Resources Patch.zip intact on my system that I could re-upload if you like.

I'm just missing the SmallBOD.zip file and the ChampionSpawn.zip. If I knew what the changes were for those two, perhaps I could re-create?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

YES. PLEASE POST YOURS. I DON'T HAVE THEM. As for the other 2 files, I think I have a ChampionSpawn.cs file I can upload, but I don't think I have a working copy of SmallBod.zip yet. I will let you know.

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Here are the four I have. Glad I could help. :)

-GhostRiderGrey

Attachments

• Daat99 OWLTR RunUO2.0 w-FS Gen2.zip
    329.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Docs.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ML Resources Patch.zip
    18 KB · Views: 24
  • Stealth.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 15

Lokai

Knight
Thanks GhostRiderGrey, here is the update:

Updates:

5/20/2008
Re-uploaded all files.
Main Zip file includes ALL OTHER PATCHES, so you only need that one file, unless you are just looking for one of the others specifically.

Check out the first post for all the files. I included all of the individual files in the main ZIP also, for those that are getting this for the first time. So, if you are starting from scratch, you only need the one file:

"Daat99s OWLTR RunUO 2.0 RC1.zip"

daat99

Staff member
Lokai;757501 said:
Thanks GhostRiderGrey, here is the update:

Updates:

5/20/2008
Re-uploaded all files.
Main Zip file includes ALL OTHER PATCHES, so you only need that one file, unless you are just looking for one of the others specifically.

Check out the first post for all the files. I included all of the individual files in the main ZIP also, for those that are getting this for the first time. So, if you are starting from scratch, you only need the one file:

"Daat99s OWLTR RunUO 2.0 RC1.zip"

Great job Lokai, keep it up ;)

Gaea

Sorceror
Is it gone?

Hey, I had been working on this myself, but I had to take sorta of forced hiatus from UO for awhile. I decided to start clean again, and just add the custom stuff.

I was so excited to see that this system has been updated...but when I d/ld it, it's only 1 file that isn't readable, and only 360kb.

Is it still available?

Thanks

Lokai

Knight
Gaea;758217 said:
Hey, I had been working on this myself, but I had to take sorta of forced hiatus from UO for awhile. I decided to start clean again, and just add the custom stuff.

I was so excited to see that this system has been updated...but when I d/ld it, it's only 1 file that isn't readable, and only 360kb.

Is it still available?

Thanks

Try these instructions first:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/faq-forum/90228-how-open-runuo-zip-files.html

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Lokai, just tried to integrate this with my shard and am receiving the following in ChampionSpawn.cs;
Code:
Errors:
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionSpawn.cs:
    CS0178: Line 594: Invalid rank specifier: expected ',' or ']'
I looked at the code in that area and the syntax looks correct to me. Could you take a peek?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Lokai

Knight
GhostRiderGrey;758561 said:
Lokai, just tried to integrate this with my shard and am receiving the following in ChampionSpawn.cs;
Code:
Errors:
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionSpawn.cs:
    CS0178: Line 594: Invalid rank specifier: expected ',' or ']'
I looked at the code in that area and the syntax looks correct to me. Could you take a peek?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Not sure, but I think the "7" in this:

Code:
private static Type[][][] m_Types = new Type[7][][] //daat99 champ 5/6

should be "8" like this:

Code:
private static Type[][][] m_Types = new Type[8][][] //daat99 champ 5/6

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Thanks Lokai, that did the trick.

Now i am confused about something else (that happens alot). The KeyRing.cs file in the zip (Scripts > Custom > Daat99OWLTR > Custom Craftables > KeyRing.cs) appears to be a copy of the RC1 distro file of the same name. They WinMerge as being identical for me. I looked at the KeyRing.cs file from Daat99's package on his website and it is very different (as i think it needs to be to allow the crafting with Daat99 keyrings to work as intended).

The KeyRing.cs is supposed to be Daat99's and not the distro copy, correct?

And assuming my logic is correct so far, I then need to follow Daat99's instructions in post 264 of this thread http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71385-runuo-2-0-rc1-daat99-owltr-update-2-0-w-caveat-11.html#post737110 to change the name of his KeyRing to prevent conflict with the distro Keyring.cs file, correct?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Lokai

Knight
GhostRiderGrey;759194 said:

Now i am confused about something else (that happens alot). The KeyRing.cs file in the zip (Scripts > Custom > Daat99OWLTR > Custom Craftables > KeyRing.cs) appears to be a copy of the RC1 distro file of the same name. They WinMerge as being identical for me. I looked at the KeyRing.cs file from Daat99's package on his website and it is very different (as i think it needs to be to allow the crafting with Daat99 keyrings to work as intended).

And assuming my logic is correct so far, I then need to follow Daat99's instructions in post 264 of this thread http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...-owltr-update-2-0-w-caveat-11.html#post737110 to change the name of his KeyRing to prevent conflict with the distro Keyring.cs file, correct?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

Sounds like a plan.

daat99

Staff member
GhostRiderGrey;759194 said:

And assuming my logic is correct so far, I then need to follow Daat99's instructions in post 264 of this thread http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71385-runuo-2-0-rc1-daat99-owltr-update-2-0-w-caveat-11.html#post737110 to change the name of his KeyRing to prevent conflict with the distro Keyring.cs file, correct?

Thanks,
-GhostRiderGrey

A bit of a history lesson:
When the OWLTR was written there wasn't any item called "keyring" in RunUO distro.
I wanted to make custom craftables and when I saw the keyring picture in UO I decided to make a "keyring" item to use as a resource (not very imaginative, right?).
The keyring I created was meant to be unobtainable using normal play (you can only get it from GM's, events or GM shops) because it intended to be very rare.
When the RunUO distro came out with a "keyring" included (unrelated to the OWLTR) people thought it is the same thing and tried to merge them together.

The fact is that the distro keyring and the OWLTR keyring are totally different unrelated items.

The best solution for this problem is to open all the original OWLTR files and do case sensitive "Search & Replace" in order to rename the item "KeyRing" to something else (maybe "OWLTR_KeyRing" or "KeyRing2").
After you do that case sensitive "Search & Replace" you should compare the changes to the updated OWLTR released in this thread by Lokai.

Once you do that you shouldn't have any problems using the OWLTR and the custom craftables as they were intended to be used.