RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99 OWLTR Update for 2.0 w/caveat

Lokai

Knight
Gaea said:
hi, thanks for taking the time to redo this for us

I have one question though...i did .learnallrecipes on myself adn another staffer... it said we laerned all...but it didnt actually teach them to us...is there a way to fix it? sometimes staff have a need to make some things (or test crafting) so I want staff to have all recipes...without going through and adding all recipes by hand... Thanks

Can you help me out Gaea, I am not able to find a "learnallrecipies" command in this system. Where is this command scripted?

Gaea

Sorceror
does it say how many you know in your props?

could also turn off recipes in the [owltr gump

yeah i know i can...but we kinda want them in and it says 4 known :(

Can you help me out Gaea, I am not able to find a "learnallrecipies" command in this system. Where is this command scripted?

I dont remember where it is.... i found it when i did .help in game

Malaperth

Wanderer
copy RunUO folder from folder A to another place which we will call folder B. Right click... select copy, find/make another folder elsewhere that won't be harmed by anything under RunUO, right click, select paste.

Broadside

Wanderer
I changed the mining to false and still says enabled.?? Am i supposed to get the option to set changes from [owltr ? If so its not there.. :confused:

Dragons Keep

Wanderer
i thought i did everything right

i keep getting this error even after i fixed the keyring error

Code:
Errors:                                                                         + Engines/BulkOrders/Books/BOBFilterGump.cs:                                      CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' already containsa definition for 'BOBFilterGump'

what did i do wrong and here is the file in question i used winmerge

Attachments

• BOBFilterGump.cs
    12.3 KB · Views: 48

Gembone

Wanderer
you still have your original bobfiltergump.cs instead of replacing it with the new one
errors like that generally mean you have duplicate files

Dragons Keep

Wanderer
you still have your original bobfiltergump.cs instead of replacing it with the new one
errors like that generally mean you have duplicate files
ok i replaced it with the one from the daat99 folder and i still get the same line 10 error and i searched my runuo folder and there are no duplicates of it

Dragons Keep

Wanderer
ok working

ok i got it running i forgot to put in gens2 how do i add the trash4tokens and tokenledgers to the charcreation for it to be placed in their backpacks
i tried adding this line but gave me an error about type and variable

PackItem( New TokenLedger() );

Gembone

Wanderer
Broadside said:
I changed the mining to false and still says enabled.?? Am i supposed to get the option to set changes from [owltr ? If so its not there.. :confused:

OK I went back and looked at this. there is no longer the + next to the "Currently Enable/Disabled" status anymore.

EDIT: caused by this in Daat99ControlCenterGumps.cs
Code:
if (from.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Administrator)

just change administrator to owner and the buttons to change the options will return

daat99

Staff member
Gembone said:
OK I went back and looked at this. there is no longer the + next to the "Currently Enable/Disabled" status anymore.

EDIT: caused by this in Daat99ControlCenterGumps.cs
Code:

just change administrator to owner and the buttons to change the options will return
Or just make it >= instead of == (which I think work better).

Lokai

Knight
daat99 said:
Or just make it >= instead of == (which I think work better).

Which is how I have it in the script to begin with. :rolleyes:

It does not still say this in your version does it, Gembone?

flawed code that was fixed a long time ago said:

Gembone

Wanderer
I also use Lucids CFTB system the works off Aliens ACC. and his comes with a new Daat99ControlCenterGumps.cs. thats why I asked if he was using Lucids system as well. Lucids has not had the change made. or atleast not the version I had. So was trying to help those that had his system as well.

OH and sorry Daat99 I tend to forget most people have other admins on there servers. I have no staff higher than seer so I just run a find and replace Administrator for Owner.

Gembone said:
I also use Lucids CFTB system the works off Aliens ACC. and his comes with a new Daat99ControlCenterGumps.cs. thats why I asked if he was using Lucids system as well. Lucids has not had the change made. or atleast not the version I had. So was trying to help those that had his system as well.

OH and sorry Daat99 I tend to forget most people have other admins on there servers. I have no staff higher than seer so I just run a find and replace Administrator for Owner.
I fixed the problem a long time ago. I also fixed the crashes that some variables were causing. You guys need to update more often ;) BTW I also fixed the HouseBuildingSaws and posted them.

Lokai

Knight
Broadside said:
I just tested the crafter champ. Seems once ya get to level 19 nothing else spawns???

Should work fine. Only difference I can find in daat99's script vs. core script in regards to number of kills is this.

Here is core:

PHP:
  public int MaxKills
  {
   get
   {
    return 250 - (Level * 12);
   }
  }

Here is daat99's:

PHP:
  public int MaxKills
  {
   get
   {
    //start daat99 champ 1/6
    if (m_Type == ChampionSpawnType.Crafter)
     return 125 - (Level * 6);
    else
    //end daat99 champ 1/6
     return 250 - (Level * 12);
   }
  }

The math in both is the same, so there should be no noticable difference that I can tell. Is the above script what you have in your copy of this script?

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Broadside

Wanderer
Ya i think i adjusted something worng i tested it on another champ.. Sry i should have posted this on a different thread :-/