RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS Daily Rares v1.0.3

Erica

Knight
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS Daily Rares v1.0.3

Hello all just finished the FS Daily Rares For RunUO 2.0 all i did was modified it to work with RunUO 2.0 so i dont take no credit just wanted to share it original scripter of this script is RoninGT heres a link from his original post for RunUO 1.0 version This will give you details of what this system does.http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67601&highlight=FS+Daily+Rares
*PS* Would like to thank ArteGordon and Kamuflaro for putting up with me without them i couldnt of made this system to work with RunUO 2.0
just drop in custom scripts restart server and you are set.

Attachments

• [2.0]FS Daily Rares v1.0.3.rar
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,598

Broadside

Wanderer
I noticed this don't spawn the town crates and that. The barrel is not stealable but rather you jsut grab it :-P is that right?

Erica

Knight
Broadside said:
I noticed this don't spawn the town crates and that. The barrel is not stealable but rather you jsut grab it :-P is that right?
Correct i only made the rares work to be picked up.

Arckont

Wanderer
i have a problem!!
i place my dailyrarespawners
i choose items
i set homerange
i set time for respawn
all work fine.
and
one day, for any reason , the spawner stop , and NEVER work again, even if i pres the total respawn button it dont work too

strange , no?
ah, and in certains dungeons , or locations, its IMPOSSIBLE to make spawn the items
there is the two points i were wanting to signal.

ELSE
THERE IS A SUPER FANTASTI C SCRIPT ^^ GREAT WORK ^^ i luv it, and my players too...

Broadside

Wanderer
Arckont said:
anybody see this post, or anybody has the problem???

First off ya bumped your post its not allowed.:mad:

Second you did not read the directions. Where does it say put on a spawner? Its a command to spawn them if its in. :(

AlexBF2142

Wanderer
how do you know

well how do you know if this is working cause ive gone to multiple places where the script says that an item will spawn in felucca and there is nilt , is it for some reason in particular maybe i havent edited the right scripts etc:)

Erica

Knight
AlexBF2142;650268 said:
well how do you know if this is working cause ive gone to multiple places where the script says that an item will spawn in felucca and there is nilt , is it for some reason in particular maybe i havent edited the right scripts etc:)
Just so you know and everyone this isnt added on spawners you need to read like i posted in the very first post the original link heres the link read how this works.:rolleyes: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/67601-fs-daily-rares-system.html

AlexBF2142

Wanderer
ok i typed force dailys

it spawned everything but seems to have doubled up all npc spawns :(

and why wont it so it automaticaly

AlexBF2142

Wanderer
ok i read that post i have edited everything you have told me no change i have told it to spawn items at 6 o'clock, now tell me does it spawn them automatically or do you have to type [forcedailys wat eva it was (wich doubled up all vendor spawn even in the facet's where nothing spawns:confused: )

tell me why isn't it working do you have to make spawners like every one is on about or what:confused:

pepper170

Squire
locations? see none in scripts. Also, can you go into some detail about placing the rares? seemd to decay on me when I place them

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
Could someone explain what this part of the script is doing? Is it supposed to be spawning NPCs at these locations or something else (the comment in the script says NPCs, but it looks like it is making DailyRareSpawners to me)?

Code:
// Spawn Custom Rares (Trammel)
			if ( EnableTrammel == true )
			{
				//ArrayList art = new ArrayList();
				List<string> art = new List<string>();

art.Add( "Artist" );

// Spawn Npcs
				Spawner fdrs1 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs1.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 4523, 1066, 0 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs1.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );

Spawner fdrs2 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs2.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 4530, 1059, 0 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs2.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );

Spawner fdrs3 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs3.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 4523, 1059, 0 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs3.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );

Spawner fdrs4 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs4.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 2907, 714, 0 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs4.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );

Spawner fdrs5 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs5.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 2907, 708, 0 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs5.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );

Spawner fdrs6 = new DailyRareSpawner();
				fdrs6.MoveToWorld( new Point3D( 1447, 1664, 10 ), Map.Trammel );
				fdrs6.InitSpawn( 1, TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 5 ), TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 10 ), 0, 4, art );
			}