RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS Daily Rares v1.0.3

UOExtreme

Sorceror
I have this system fixed and im testing it on my server now it will work with runuo and Orb and so far works with 2.1 and 2.2 just a little more testing and ill post the new scripts

UOExtreme

Sorceror
I have it fully coded and working I will have this posted up later today there along with with new spawner.cs file that will also be needed for it to work....

jamesreg

Sorceror
Is there anything new or suprises add to this or basically the old system upgraded to work on current svn.
No matter what you did thank you have wanted this for awhile now.

UOExtreme

Sorceror
Is there anything new or suprises add to this or basically the old system upgraded to work on current svn.
No matter what you did thank you have wanted this for awhile now.

the system is the same just upgraded it to work with 2.1-2.2svn and also works with Orb-Svn 2.2

UOExtreme

Sorceror
OK Everyone Time To Make Thanksgiving Better For some!!!!!

1. Un 7zip the file
2. Open Rares Folder And Drop "UOPlayers Daily Rares v2.0" into your Customs Folder
3 .Find Spawner.cs in "Server\Scripts\Engines\Spawner"
4. At the end of Spawner.cs add .bak so it will look like this Spawner.cs.bak
5. Add the new Spawner.cs that I added to this package
6. Start up your Server and you Are Almost Done
7. Barrels And Crates and Golden Boxes and just ( [Inc Z 1 ) to all of them and you will be good to go if you are starting a server from new when you add this before you create the world you'll be good to go

8. Thank You If any Problems Please Let me know Thank you !!!!!!

Attachments

• Rares.7z
    19.5 KB · Views: 81