RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Pandora's Box / BoxServer

Maniacmadd

Wanderer
O.K. i followed every last step it says in the beginning of this post. Now when i try to load the server i get a crap load of errors.

i tried removing the box server but now when i remove it even more crap comes up.. it looks like the box server has screwed up everything and i will have to start over.

in total i see 35 errors. i have no idea how to copy and paste all of them in here as i cant even get to a point where it creates a log file.

the errors looks like this.

* core/authentication.cs:
cs0101: line 13: the namespace 'thebox.boxserver' already contains a definition for 'authentication'
* core/boxserver.cs
cs0101: line 12: the namespace 'thebox.boxserver' already contains a definition for 'boxserver'

it looks like every single file boxserver installed is on this list of error's. i would seriously appreciate any help i can get on this as if i cannot resolve this issue, i will be forced to start over from scratch.

ive had errors from instaling scripts in the past, but none that i cant just delete to fix the problem.

Setharnas

Sorceror
It looks like you have installed the boxserver twice.

The error 'xxx already contains a definition for yyy' means the same stuff can be found at least two times in the files, and now the compiler doesn't know which version to use.

When you install PB, there is a installer file for the boxserver included. I would guess you ran that, and then tried installing the one from this thread as well. You need to find the other boxserver files and take them out. (If you installed the PB 2.0.0.7 from the Third Party Programs forum, keep the old one - it includes every change in this thread.)

Btw, to copy and paste your error messages, right click in your console window head bar, select Edit > Mark, then draw a box around the parts you want to copy, then press Enter. Alternatively, just select Edit > Mark Everything.

Maniacmadd

Wanderer
Code:
RunUO - [[url]www.runuo.com][/url] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (32 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Core/Authentication.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'IAuthenticable'
    CS0101: Line 35: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'Authentication'
 + Core/BuildItem.cs:
    CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'BuildItem'
 + Core/Errors.cs:
    CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definiti
on for 'GenericOK'
    CS0101: Line 23: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'ErrorMessage'
    CS0101: Line 67: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'LoginError'
    CS0101: Line 100: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a defini
tion for 'FeatureNotSupported'
    CS0101: Line 113: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a defini
tion for 'DatafileNotFound'
 + Core/GenericNode.cs:
    CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'TheBox.Common' already contains a definition
 for 'GenericNode'
 + Core/Login.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definiti
on for 'LoginMessage'
    CS0101: Line 26: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'LoginSuccess'
 + Core/SpawnerHelper.cs:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'SpawnerHelper'
 + Core/Utility.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'TheBox' already contains a definition for 'B
oxUtil'
 + Datafiles/Item.cs:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition f
or 'ItemDef'
    CS0101: Line 102: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'ParamDef'
    CS0101: Line 170: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'ConstructorDef'
    CS0101: Line 343: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'BoxItem'
 + Datafiles/PropsData.cs:
    CS0101: Line 18: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition f
or 'PropsData'
    CS0101: Line 254: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'BoxPropType'
    CS0101: Line 270: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'BoxProp'
    CS0101: Line 459: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition
for 'BoxEnum'
 + Datafiles/SpawnData.cs:
    CS0101: Line 16: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'SpawnData'
    CS0101: Line 90: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'SpawnEntry'
 + Modules/Builder/BuilderCore.cs:
    CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'BuilderCore'
 + Modules/Builder/BuilderMessage.cs:
    CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'BuildMessage'
 + Modules/Builder/ControlMessages.cs:
    CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'BuilderDeleteMessage'
    CS0101: Line 48: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'HueMessage'
    CS0101: Line 102: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a defini
tion for 'OffsetMessage'
 + Modules/ClientList/ClientCommand.cs:
ion for 'ClientListCommand'
 + Modules/ClientList/ClientListMessage.cs:
ion for 'ClientListMessage'
    CS0101: Line 42: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'ClientEntry'
 + Modules/ClientList/ClientListRequest.cs:
on for 'ClientListRequest'
 + Modules/RandomTiler/RandomBrushMessage.cs:
ion for 'RandomBrushMessage'
    CS0102: Line 66: The type 'TheBox.BoxServer.RandomBrushMessage' already cont
ains a definition for 'InternalTarget'
 + Modules/RandomTiler/RandomItem.cs:
    CS0101: Line 14: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'RandomItem'
    CS0102: Line 56: The type 'TheBox.BoxServer.RandomItem' already contains a d
efinition for 'InternalTarget'
 + Modules/RandomTiler/RandomTile.cs:
    CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'TheBox.Data' already contains a definition f
or 'RandomTile'
 + Modules/RetrieveDatafiles/GetDatafile.cs:
ion for 'BoxDatafile'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'GetDatafile'
 + Modules/RetrieveDatafiles/ReturnDatafile.cs:
ion for 'ReturnDatafile'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/Configuration.cs:
    CS0101: Line 33: The namespace 'TheBox.BoxServer' already contains a definit
ion for 'RemoteExplorerConfig'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/CreateFolder.cs:
on for 'CreateFolder'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/DeleteRequest.cs:
ion for 'DeleteRequest'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/DownloadRequest.cs:
ion for 'DownloadRequest'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/ExplorerMessage.cs:
ion for 'ExplorerMessage'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/ExplorerRequest.cs:
on for 'ExplorerRequest'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/FileTransport.cs:
ion for 'FileTransport'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/FolderInfo.cs:
ion for 'FolderInfo'
 + Modules/ScriptExplorer/MoveRequest.cs:
ion for 'MoveRequest'
 + Modules/SpawnGroups/SpawnMessage.cs:
ion for 'SpawnMessage'
    CS0102: Line 78: The type 'TheBox.BoxServer.SpawnMessage' already contains a
 definition for 'InternalTarget'
 + Configuration.cs:
ion for 'BoxConfig'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ty for showing how to copy paste info.  I have been going through and deleting every file that shows it has an error,  but when i do this,  scripts i have installed before start throwing errors.

Setharnas

Sorceror
What scripts? I don't know of any scripts that depend on boxserver files, distro or custom.

BTW again, another helpful tip: when you post long error reports, please put [ CODE] - [ /CODE] tags around it. That helps not to clutter up your posts.

Maniacmadd

Wanderer
well, i got the server runing again but i had to go back and find a backup of a server from 3 days ago. the server is running i am happy.

still cant get the box to connect to the server though.

karmiller2

Sorceror
Messed up

Cant log on to box server. svn 285

braincrash

Sorceror
RunUO 2.0 RC2

Does anyone knows were i can get the files, does in the post are corrupted, and someone make a new post with the correct files for RC 2?

Thanks

TalonRhein

Wanderer
login trouble

Ok i have read this entire thread like 4 times. I am still having problems. Firstly when i use pandoras without adding the new .exe it loads fine when i add the new .exe it gets hung up on the maps loading and then gives me a error and shuts down.

As far as the box server i have it loaded up and when i can get pandors to load with the original .exe in place it won't let me log into the box server it says that it is an invalid username or password. I know i am using the right username and password. I have opened the port on my router as the box server and runUO are on another machine. I have followed everthing in the thread and still can't figure out what is going on. I got it to show the encrypted password on the runUO server when i try to log in...the 2 lines are different but i made sure that i have the sha1 box checked and i made sure that runuo is using newcrypt. I hope someone can help me with this.

I am using runUO 2.0 and my UO client is patched to 6.0.0.0
on windows xp pro

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Bstceltics4

Wanderer
hey for the ServerOptions file it wont let me download it. does any oen know why?

! C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\ServerOptions.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

oiii88

Sorceror
Zips tend to get screwed up here. If you have winrar just right click the file choose open and then close the error gump that pops up then in winrar go to tools / repair archive and then choose to treat as zip and click OK and it will rebuild the zip. I have went ahead and added the .cs file here since some dont have winrar to repair the archive.

Attachments

• ServerOptions.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 54

Bstceltics4

Wanderer
wen i open it up i get an error message.

PHP:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BoxCL, Version=1.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'BoxCL, Version=1.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at TheBox.Pandora.get_ApplicationDataFolder()
   at TheBox.Pandora.get_Log()
   at TheBox.Pandora.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

tommenquar

Sorceror
I got it installed perfectly. however when i try to connect it just tells me that i am trying to log in with invalid credentials. I was not able to use the pandorasbox.exe since when ever i clicked it it ran the process, but nothing came up. so in order to close it i had to kill the process. with pans box 3.0.0.3 i cant get past the splash screen and it tells me its loading (wasnt sure if i needed 3.0.0.3 to connect) so no i am using 2.0.0.5 which woks fine but liek i said just tells me i am trying to log in with invalid credentials.

Shavril

Wanderer
Any help please?
I did it as the initial post says.
I run the server side without problems.
When I try to run the modified pandora.exe (I put it into Pandora's Box 2.0.0.5, the unmodified pandora.exe works but writes invalid credentials - they differ even when I write there the right password and click Update ) I get this error and have to kill pandora:

Code:
Informace o vyvolání ladění JIT najdete na konci této zprávy,
nikoli v tomto dialogovém okně.

************** Text výjimky **************
System.ArgumentException: Výstupní znaková vyrovnávací paměť je pro dekódované znaky příliš malá, kódování Unicode (UTF-8) záložní verze System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback.
Název parametru: chars
   v System.Text.Encoding.ThrowCharsOverflow()
   v System.Text.Encoding.ThrowCharsOverflow(DecoderNLS decoder, Boolean nothingDecoded)
   v System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, DecoderNLS baseDecoder)
   v System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Boolean flush)
   v System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex, Boolean flush)
   v System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex)
   v System.IO.BinaryReader.InternalReadOneChar()
   v System.IO.BinaryReader.Read()
   v System.IO.BinaryReader.PeekChar()
   v TheBox.MapViewer.MapViewer.GeneratePatchData()
   v TheBox.MapViewer.MapViewer..ctor()
   v TheBox.Box.InitializeComponent()
   v TheBox.Box..ctor()
   v TheBox.Pandora.StartingContext.OnMainFormClosed(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   v System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext.OnMainFormDestroy(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnHandleDestroyed(EventArgs e)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnHandleDestroyed(EventArgs e)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmDestroy(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   v System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Načtená sestavení **************
mscorlib
    Verze sestavení: 2.0.0.0
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3615 (GDR.050727-3600)
    Základ kódu: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Pandora
    Verze sestavení: 2.0.0.6
    Verze Win32: 2.0.0.6
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/Pandora.exe
System
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3614 (GDR.050727-3600)
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
BoxCL
    Verze sestavení: 1.1.0.1
    Verze Win32: 1.1.0.1
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/BoxCL.DLL
System.Configuration
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3615 (GDR.050727-3600)
    Základ kódu: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
TSWizards
    Verze sestavení: 1.1.0.0
    Verze Win32: 1.1.0.0
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/TSWizards.DLL
ArtViewer
    Verze sestavení: 1.0.0.0
    Verze Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/ArtViewer.DLL
English
    Verze Win32: 2.0.0.0
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/Lang/English.dll
MapViewer
    Verze sestavení: 2.1.0.0
    Verze Win32: 2.1.0.0
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/MapViewer.DLL
Data
    Verze sestavení: 1.0.1762.38548
    Verze Win32: 1.0.1762.38548
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pandora's%20Box%202/Data/Data.DLL
wprfnwer
    Verze sestavení: 2.0.0.6
    Verze Win32: 2.0.50727.3614 (GDR.050727-3600)
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Základ kódu: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_cs_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Ladění JIT **************
Aby bylo povoleno ladění JIT, musí konfigurační soubor
pro tuto aplikaci nebo počítač (machine.config) mít
v oddílu system.windows.forms nastavenou hodnotu njitDebugging.
Aplikace rovněž musí být kompilována s povoleným
laděním.

Příklad:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Je-li ladění JIT povoleno, budou všechny neošetřené výjimky
odeslány ladicímu programu JIT, který je registrován v počítači,
a nebudou zpracovány tímto dialogovým oknem.