RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Resources (Ore/Granite/Leather/Wood/Boards/Crystals/Powders)

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Resources (Ore/Granite/Leather/Wood/Boards/Crystals/Powders)

INFO UPDATE 19/Jan/2010
Just to let you know, this release does NOT work on RC2 Final !!!

Update 23/December/2008
This new version works with Server Core Build 3168.23410, Thats SVN 300

This is just a very basic conversion to work with SVN 300, the Runic Tools are not in this version and the extra leather information needed in the Stealth.CS will be needed for the stealth to work correctly. The needed changes to the entire BOD system are not in unfortuantly (due to the pain in the ass it gave me last time :) )... Sorry folks.

There is also the Resource Box script's which will work with this and also a custom Commodity Deed script which should allow the resources to work in the players banks.

This is just a minor update i've release since some people seem to still be using it, hopefully some will find it of use. I've left the older versions attached, the newer version is 'YaksResources.rar', same as before... make sure you remove the normal distro files (Duplicates) with the same names before running your shard. Its a start if anyone was planning to update there servers to a newer version of the SVN.

Update 03/August/2006 (12th File):
The new 12th file release is now working with a newer version of the core, The current Server Core Build i'm using is now 2392.27777, Revision 66 Files

Most of the items in the release were done with the Revision 64 release from the SVN (Server Core files) and seem to be ok with the newer Revision 66 files.

IMPORTANT CHANGE... If you have the ResourceInfo.cs file in your script files (the newer version of OreInfo.cs) you should be able to remove the ResourceOnfo.cs and just use the OreInfo.cs with this release, i've gone over the new file and it looks pretty much the same file with only a name change.

I'll leave the 11th file on here also but please be aware that any additions now made to this release (12th file onwards) will be made using the Revision 66 files from the SVN for my server core.

With this release you will have the following updates...
Runic Tools:
All of the resources have runic tools to go with them, i'll leave it up to server admins or GM's to decide where to add those to your shards, can be done with the add commands...
[add RunicFletcherTools 302-307 (Resource numbers)
[add RunicCrystalToolKit 402-420 (Resource numbers)
[add RunicPowderToolKit 502-522 (Resource numbers)

I've altered the OreInfo.cs file for some but feel free to change the settings for the runics in there, it's fairly straight forward.

Dragon Scale Armour:
I've change the scale info a little, now dragon scale armour has a few new stats to it (from the OreInfo.cs) so some might use that.

Lumbering & Crystal Gathering:
In the Lumberjacking.cs & CrystalGathering.cs you can find the following settings...

Code:
namespace Server.Engines.Harvest
{
    public class CrystalGathering : HarvestSystem
    {
        public bool SpawnCrystalElementals = false;

This is a True or False setting to enable or dis-able the spawning of the tree elementals and the crystal elementals for people doing the harvesting, this setting takes effect after a server re-start.

Extra Info:
Pretty much the same set of files as before so things listed below are still in.
Same way as before to install it all, just make sure you remove the original files (same names) to a safe location and it should be ok to compile.

Also cleaned up the BOD tables a bit more ([gendoc command) so hope that helps, and also the issue with the HelpInfo.cs file shouldn't happen now, just short on free time here for the rest.

Two files added to the release, Docs.cs & Stealth.cs

Doc.cs will allow server admins to use the Generate Documentation commands from the admin gump, Code still requires some clean up work done to it but it's been added to allow the use of the gendoc commands.

Stealth.cs has the extra leather included to it.

Update 12/July/2006 (10th File):
Changes to the scale armour & a couple of new weapons in the crystal craft.
Also added a resource box to this (Thanks to the original creators of that, remark headers are in the files with names).

Scale armour now gets stats in the same way other armours do.
5 New weapons in crystal crafting.
Resource box will hold all of the original items plus the crystals & powders in this release.
Update's to the BaseArmour & BaseWeapon files to show the names of resources on armour & weapons if crafted with crystal.

Update 07/July/2006 (9th File):
Added the missing Armour & Weapon directories, also added powderstones in the powder directory.

Craft Menus:
In the release are some new items on the craft menus with a small prefix at the start of the names, they are the following...
[SC] = Spell Channeling (Blacksmith, Bladed & Shields have this)
[MA] = Mage Armour (Blacksmith, Plate Armour has this)
[AC] = Arcane (Tailoring, Leather Armour has this, Items are rechargable with arcane gems)

Stones:
The powder stones were an after thought which i had on the shard to help some players get hold of the new powder resources (Never got round to the loot drops myself). The [props command will allow the shard staff to set the price for the resource bought off the stones by players, they need gold in there backpacks to make a purchase of powder. The stones will remember there settings after a shard restart too.

Install Tips:
I've put this in as a bit of a help tip since theres a few files which you'll need to remove from your servers script folders in order for this to work. What i usually do is create a folder on the desktop to un-zip to 1st, then check in there to see which files need to be removed from your servers script folder, this is the best way i've found to keep track of it all as far as which files go.

If you've been using any older versions they should drop into the same folders without problems since i've tried to keep the main directory structure the same for all of the release's.

The other way to do an update for this would be to remove all the files and folders up from the 'newresources' folder directory and just replace with the new version, but i'm sure you'll get the idea :)

Anything remarked out of the cs files has been done for a reason, as the items are finished i'll un remark them as i add them (CraftDefs mainly).

Update 06/July/2006 (8th File):
Additions and fixes... Now able to mine the ML gem types and also Lumbering has the Extra ML items to it too (Bark, Fungi etc etc).

A couple of fixes done in the blacksmith menus (Cliloc numbering & ingredients)

To Install it:
Installing is the same as before with this, just extract it all into the RunUO 2.0 scripts folder and make sure you remove the distro files with the same names and it should be ok.

Attachments

• v2 Resources 11th.zip
    318.2 KB · Views: 1,378
  • v2 Resources 12th.zip
    333 KB · Views: 2,123
  • YaksResources.rar
    203.3 KB · Views: 384

VertiCody

Sorceror
LAST EDIT: Nm, I just took the customs out and works perfectally, but how do you add the runic tools? heh thanks for the 2.0 update

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
The only runics in this version are the ores & leathers...

All hammers from Dull Copper to the last ore type & same for the leathers up to last leather type. There already in there along with the changes needed to the bod books too.

You just reminded me tho, i'm still working on the Docs.cs file for all this to allow it to generate the bod tables, but it's starting to come together now, should have this file release in the next few days.

Warloxx

Sorceror
Does this version retain the Hues of the meterials used? Like if I use a crystal and the hue is red, does the item I craft have the same Hue? (Red)

F3nDeR

Sorceror
Missing file?

I get a this error since the last update... but by the way i need you to know that i really appreciate your job man... it really fit with my shard and you saving me a bunch of hour scripting those line... Youre the man!

Errors:
+ Fender/NewResources/CraftDefs/DefBlacksmithy.cs:
CS0246: Line 224: The type or namespace name 'YaksHolyChest' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 225: The type or namespace name 'YaksPlateArms' could not be fo
CS0246: Line 226: The type or namespace name 'YaksPlateGloves' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 227: The type or namespace name 'YaksPlateGorget' could not be
CS0246: Line 228: The type or namespace name 'YaksPlateLegs' could not be fo
CS0246: Line 315: The type or namespace name 'YaksHeaterShield' could not be
CS0246: Line 334: The type or namespace name 'YaksCleaver' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 335: The type or namespace name 'YaksDagger' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 336: The type or namespace name 'YaksNifaKryss' could not be fo
CS0246: Line 337: The type or namespace name 'YaksLacyKryss' could not be fo
CS0246: Line 338: The type or namespace name 'YaksKryss' could not be found
+ Fender/NewResources/CraftDefs/DefTailoring.cs:
CS0246: Line 225: The type or namespace name 'YaksLeatherGorget' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 226: The type or namespace name 'YaksLeatherGloves' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 227: The type or namespace name 'YaksLeatherChest' could not be
CS0246: Line 228: The type or namespace name 'YaksLeatherArms' could not be
CS0246: Line 229: The type or namespace name 'YaksLeatherLegs' could not be

If i miss something let me know... thx u in advance!

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Anything made with the new resources should pick up the Hue of the resource which it's made from, so thats a yes with the crystals & powders.

The Error's were my fault, forgot to add two folders inside the newresource folder when i zipped it, there's two files zipped below but i'll add them to a later release, just unzip those into the newresource folder and it should be ok.

Attachments

• YaksWeapons.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 235
  • YaksArmor.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 228

drkgpsy

Wanderer
Serialize Errors

I'm getting serialize errors from a couple of these scripts..... Board.cs and PotionKeg.cs
There's a large section in the Board.cs file that pertains to OreInfo which I'm pretty sure is what's causing that script to give serialize errors, as for the PotionKeg.cs file, not quite so sure on that one. I put all the files in the correct places, but as far as the items that are commented out, there were no instructions on how to do anything with them.
Anyone know how to put them in correctly so that I can start my server up again? lol

Darkages

Wanderer
I added your files on 5th version, then noticed the 8th one... but i'll update that part later

after editing all the files, I have errors (6) they all say there's a prob with anvil and forge... but i haven't change anything to those

Items/Addons/AddonComponent.cs:
CS0234: Line 6 : Le type ou le nom d'Espace de noms 'Anvil' n'Existe pas dans la classe ou l'espace de noms 'Server.Engines.Craft' (une référence d'Asmembly est-elle manquante?)

Sorry for the french, but i'll try to translate:
the type or name space 'Anvil' Do not exist in the class or assembly space 'Server.Engines.Craft' ( An Assembly Reference is missing?)

Penwen

Wanderer
Thanks for Yaks' sets! I just figured it was a custom you had on your own shard and forgot to take out for us. Now I can go back in and put them back in! Can't wait to see it :D

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
drkgpsy said:
I'm getting serialize errors from a couple of these scripts..... Board.cs and PotionKeg.cs
There's a large section in the Board.cs file that pertains to OreInfo which I'm pretty sure is what's causing that script to give serialize errors, as for the PotionKeg.cs file, not quite so sure on that one. I put all the files in the correct places, but as far as the items that are commented out, there were no instructions on how to do anything with them.
Anyone know how to put them in correctly so that I can start my server up again? lol

Had a look at what you mentioned in the board.cs file and it should drop through when it checks for the board types to the next bit of code to find the resource type (The ore names shouldn't make a difference really, i should remove them for next release), can you post some error's so i can see what exactly i'm looking for here.

Not sure what problems your getting with the alchemy at the moment, not alot's been changed in there just yet but again, post some error logs to help me pin point the problems and i'll take a look.

Just make sure you have all the original distro files removed from the scripts folder and it should just drop in and run ok, also try the 8th file release as thats more up to date and has a few fixes in it too.

*EDIT*
If theres items in the scripts which are commented out it's probably because i haven't finished them, if thats the case they will be release with later versions... Unless you'd like to submit them in here yourself. Thats been the basic idea with this, to allow others to add to things (like the crystal craft for example), if there released here i'll move them into the release's i do too.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Darkages said:
I added your files on 5th version, then noticed the 8th one... but i'll update that part later

after editing all the files, I have errors (6) they all say there's a prob with anvil and forge... but i haven't change anything to those

Items/Addons/AddonComponent.cs:
CS0234: Line 6 : Le type ou le nom d'Espace de noms 'Anvil' n'Existe pas dans la classe ou l'espace de noms 'Server.Engines.Craft' (une référence d'Asmembly est-elle manquante?)

Sorry for the french, but i'll try to translate:
the type or name space 'Anvil' Do not exist in the class or assembly space 'Server.Engines.Craft' ( An Assembly Reference is missing?)

*EDIT*
The only main changes to the addon's which were made was the ability to retain the hue of the resource being used (Logs mainly), there were also 2 issues with anvils & Elven forge's which i found where the older versions wouldn't chop for some reason but for some wierd reason they decided to start working again without any alterations... Still checking into that one.

If it's a file in this folder causing the problem then it's maybe something you've added as well as this resource release.

If theres anything to do with addons going wrong it should be found in this folder which is where all of the addon changes go in this package...

G:\RunUO 2.0\Scripts\NewResources\CraftableAddons

Thats the paths the zip file should re-create in the script folder, all of my alterations go inside the 'NewResources' folders, i'll take a look at what i have here and post the 9th file release in about 30 mins just to make sure your all up to date.

VertiCody

Sorceror
Finger, I'm just wondering if you made a recource box with all the new stuff in it... because the one I got by [add dosn'tlet me add the new ore's... :p

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
No i never made one, i guess i could maybe convert your's to work with the ores and other resource's quite easy tho, maybe you could do something too and release it for this, or we could work on something new to go with it, either way i don't mind.

Always looking for new ideas to make things better althought i tried to keep things with this... how can i put it... 'realistic' as far as game play went.

Part of the reason i tend not to go down the 'Neon Item' path in my own shard (not thats theres anything wrong with neon, just an example), just not for me.

If you don't mind sending the file i'll be happy to take a look.

VertiCody

Sorceror
ok man, I'll add it in, I don't know who made this box, so I'll look in the scripts... but I"ll give it a try and see whats up and I'll let you know, if I can't get it, I'll send to you.

drkgpsy

Wanderer
the list of changes looks quite promising, but would it be possible to get a list of the files that changed between 8 and 9 so we know what files need to be updated? swapping out all those files is quite time consuming :eek:

as for the board.cs and potionkeg.cs files, they didn't throw errors like an error in the script, it was giving serialization errors. i worked thru the files and fixed them, might have been a problem unique to my server as no one else has made mention of this issue.

VertiCody

Sorceror
FingersMcSteal said:
No i never made one, i guess i could maybe convert your's to work with the ores and other resource's quite easy tho, maybe you could do something too and release it for this, or we could work on something new to go with it, either way i don't mind.

Always looking for new ideas to make things better althought i tried to keep things with this... how can i put it... 'realistic' as far as game play went.

Part of the reason i tend not to go down the 'Neon Item' path in my own shard (not thats theres anything wrong with neon, just an example), just not for me.

If you don't mind sending the file i'll be happy to take a look.

ok man, I got it fixed and ready your your final aproval... it works in my shard, no errors... I edited the top of one file saying I Edited it... but the real cuda goes to A_Li_N who released his resource box called, Resource Box 1[1].0.4 - 11-22-05 - 1433

I just made changes so it works with your script, please edit it or let me know and put in your next release... number 10... heheh gimme a little cutos... :p

also, i think you should add a few dragon scales.. :p bronze, silver, gold or what not... I'm not a good scripter so i don't know that work needed...

EDIT: Wrong File, but right one now

EDIT: Couple small errors I hope you can figure out...

Code:
Errors:
 + customs/NewResources/Resource Box/StorageTypes.cs:
    CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'BloodWood' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 43: The type or namespace name 'FrostWood' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 54: The type or namespace name 'SliverIngot' could not be found

Another Edit:

Here's 4 things I found that can't or didn't go in...
Ancient Granite
Bloodwood Board
Frostwood Board
Silver Ingot

Also there's no crystal gump, so if you wanna add that feel free, hehe I don't know how to do it...

but that's should be good enough for now.

Attachments

• Resource Box.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 124

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Got a type-o on the Silver ingot (Sliver).

The boards all went in ok after a quick look, got the crystals into it in misc, but probably need to check the way the gumps showing mics... i'll look tomorrow after work.

ugh 3:07am... up in 8 minutes lol.

Jolen

Wanderer
Please help me with this Script

Hello, Frist I would liek to say your script sounds great and I think I'll enjoy it when i get it working. what i get when I start RunUO is.

CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefCarpentry'
+ Engines/Craft/DefCrystalCrafting.cs:
nition for 'DefCrystalCrafting'
+ Engines/Craft/DefMasonry.cs:
CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefMasonry'
CS0102: Line 69: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefMasonry' already contains
a definition for 'InternalTimer'
+ Engines/Craft/DefPowderCrafting.cs:
CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefPowderCrafting'
CS0102: Line 74: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefPowderCrafting' already c
ontains a definition for 'InternalTimer'
+ Engines/Craft/DefTailoring.cs:
nition for 'DefTailoring'
+ Engines/Craft/DefTinkering.cs:
CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefTinkering'
CS0101: Line 365: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a de
finition for 'TrapCraft'
CS0102: Line 418: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.TrapCraft' already contains
a definition for 'ContainerTarget'
CS0101: Line 476: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a de
finition for 'DartTrapCraft'
CS0101: Line 486: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a de
finition for 'PoisonTrapCraft'
CS0101: Line 496: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a de
finition for 'ExplosionTrapCraft'
+ Engines/Harvest/Core/HarvestTarget.cs:
CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Harvest' already contains a d
efinition for 'HarvestTarget'
+ Engines/Harvest/Lumberjacking.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Harvest' already contains a de
finition for 'Lumberjacking'
+ Engines/Harvest/Mining.cs:
CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Harvest' already contains a d
efinition for 'Mining'
+ Items/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BaseArmor'
CS0102: Line 707: The type 'Server.Items.BaseArmor' already contains a defin
ition for 'SaveFlag'
+ Items/Resources/Blacksmithing/Ore.cs:
CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'BaseOre'
CS0102: Line 155: The type 'Server.Items.BaseOre' already contains a definit
ion for 'InternalTarget'
CS0101: Line 267: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'IronOre'
CS0101: Line 301: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'DullCopperOre'
CS0101: Line 335: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ShadowIronOre'
CS0101: Line 369: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CopperOre'
CS0101: Line 403: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BronzeOre'
CS0101: Line 437: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'GoldOre'
CS0101: Line 471: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SilverOre'
CS0101: Line 505: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'AgapiteOre'
CS0101: Line 539: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VeriteOre'
CS0101: Line 573: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ValoriteOre'
CS0101: Line 608: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'UridiumOre'
CS0101: Line 642: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'TrilliumOre'
CS0101: Line 676: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'TitaniumOre'
CS0101: Line 710: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'PlatinumOre'
CS0101: Line 744: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ZeniteOre'
CS0101: Line 778: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'NaquiniteOre'
CS0101: Line 812: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'GalviniteOre'
CS0101: Line 846: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'TrilamideOre'
CS0101: Line 880: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VeramideOre'
CS0101: Line 914: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ZenlamideOre'
+ Items/Skill Items/Carpenter Items/Board.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'Board'
+ Items/Skill Items/Harvest Tools/ProspectorsTool.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'ProspectorsTool'
CS0102: Line 158: The type 'Server.Items.ProspectorsTool' already contains a
definition for 'InternalTarget'
+ Items/Skill Items/Lumberjack/Log.cs:
CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'BaseLog'
CS0101: Line 140: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'Log'
CS0101: Line 176: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'OakLog'
CS0101: Line 211: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'AshLog'
CS0101: Line 246: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'YewLog'
CS0101: Line 281: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'HeartWoodLog'
CS0101: Line 316: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BloodWoodLog'
CS0101: Line 351: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'FrostWoodLog'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Misc/PotionKeg.cs:
or 'PotionKeg'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Agility Potions/AgilityPotion.cs:
or 'AgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Agility Potions/BaseAgilityPotion.cs:
or 'BaseAgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Agility Potions/GreaterAgilityPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterAgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Cure Potions/BaseCurePotion.cs:
or 'CureLevelInfo'
CS0101: Line 28: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BaseCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Cure Potions/CurePotion.cs:
or 'CurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Cure Potions/GreaterCurePotion.cs:
or 'GreaterCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Cure Potions/LesserCurePotion.cs:
or 'LesserCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Explosion Potions/BaseExplosionPotion.cs:
CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BaseExplosionPotion'
CS0102: Line 161: The type 'Server.Items.BaseExplosionPotion' already contai
ns a definition for 'ThrowTarget'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Explosion Potions/ExplosionPotion.cs:
or 'ExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Explosion Potions/GreaterExplosionPotion.cs
:
or 'GreaterExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Explosion Potions/LesserExplosionPotion.cs:

or 'LesserExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Heal Potions/BaseHealPotion.cs:
or 'BaseHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Heal Potions/GreaterHealPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Heal Potions/HealPotion.cs:
or 'HealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Heal Potions/LesserHealPotion.cs:
or 'LesserHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Poison Potions/BasePoisonPotion.cs:
or 'BasePoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Poison Potions/DeadlyPoisonPotion.cs:
or 'DeadlyPoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/Poison Potions/GreaterPoisonPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterPoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/BasePotion.cs:
or 'PotionEffect'
CS0101: Line 40: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BasePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Agility Potions/AgilityPotion.cs:
or 'AgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Agility Potions/BaseAgilityPotion.cs:
or 'BaseAgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Agility Potions/GreaterAgilityPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterAgilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Cure Potions/BaseCurePotion.cs:
or 'CureLevelInfo'
CS0101: Line 28: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BaseCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Cure Potions/CurePotion.cs:
or 'CurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Cure Potions/GreaterCurePotion.cs:
or 'GreaterCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Cure Potions/LesserCurePotion.cs:
or 'LesserCurePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Explosion Potions/BaseExplosionPotion.cs:
for 'BaseExplosionPotion'
CS0102: Line 161: The type 'Server.Items.BaseExplosionPotion' already contai
ns a definition for 'ThrowTarget'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Explosion Potions/ExplosionPotion.cs:
or 'ExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Explosion Potions/GreaterExplosionPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Explosion Potions/LesserExplosionPotion.cs:
or 'LesserExplosionPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Heal Potions/BaseHealPotion.cs:
or 'BaseHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Heal Potions/GreaterHealPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Heal Potions/HealPotion.cs:
or 'HealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Heal Potions/LesserHealPotion.cs:
or 'LesserHealPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Poison Potions/BasePoisonPotion.cs:
or 'BasePoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Poison Potions/DeadlyPoisonPotion.cs:
or 'DeadlyPoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/Poison Potions/GreaterPoisonPotion.cs:
or 'GreaterPoisonPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/InvisibilityPotion.cs:
or 'InvisibilityPotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/PetResurrectPotion.cs:
for 'PetResurrectPotion'
CS0101: Line 55: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'PetResTarget'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/ResurrectPotion.cs:
CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ResurrectPotion'
CS0101: Line 57: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ResPotionTarget'
+ Items/Skill Items/Misc/Potions/RevitalizePotion.cs:
or 'RevitalizePotion'
+ Items/Skill Items/Tools/RunicHammer.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'RunicHammer'
+ Items/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ISlayer'
CS0101: Line 23: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BaseWeapon'
CS0102: Line 495: The type 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon' already contains a defi
nition for 'ResetEquipTimer'
CS0102: Line 2524: The type 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon' already contains a def
inition for 'SaveFlag'
CS0101: Line 3502: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'CheckSlayerResult'
+ Misc/OreInfo.cs:
or 'CraftResource'
CS0101: Line 100: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftResourceType'
CS0101: Line 111: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'CraftAttributeInfo'
CS0101: Line 1517: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'CraftResourceInfo'
CS0101: Line 1547: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'CraftResources'
CS0101: Line 2031: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'OreInfo'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Blacksmith.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'Blacksmith'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Tailor.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'Tailor'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBAlchemist.cs:
CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'SBAlchemist'
CS0102: Line 19: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAlchemist' already contains a de
finition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
CS0102: Line 53: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAlchemist' already contains a de
finition for 'InternalSellInfo'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Will you please help me fix this.

Thank you,

Jolen

VertiCody

Sorceror
ok, first thing first... you see the # sign up above when you edit, it'll say
<no space here--> [ CODE]Insert your paste here[/CODE] if you want to edit your post to fix this, click "go advance" and the # will be there.

ok, now that that's done...

what you have to do is take out the old files, do a search on where they are, make sure you leave this scripts files alone and find all the others and take them out... what I do is make a dir on my desktop and move the files into one dir just in case... then put it somewhere safe, if you right click on your dir goto search, and type or cut and paste every file and take out the one that is not in "new resources" make sure it's the right file name...

after that, once you get those errors all out, you should be good to go, keep checking back here for more updates cause we will have a resource box soon, and after that I will see if I can help him with as much as i can.

Good Luck