RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Resources (Ore/Granite/Leather/Wood/Boards/Crystals/Powders)

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
I can understand your frustrations myself when your trying to install some of the various custom systems that are here on the forums.

Generally when i work on a custom system myself i try to keep out of making any kind of modification to the standard server files to keep it as compatiable as possiable with the various versions of server release's, unfortuantly a system such as resources does need some edits to the standard files.

In time i'll get to making an update of some kind with this release but for the moment i'm just tied up on other things so all i can say at this point is sorry about that one, but i hope you manage to get your shard up and running.

sec_goat

Squire
Hello there everyone,

I am trying to use this custom resources on my server. It took a bit of modding to get it up and running on my server.

But now I have some issues, maybe some one here knows the code better and can help.

1. the large gems from thew bonus resources section do not really show up as often as they should. On the base mining if a GM miner spends 1 hour mining they end up with around 10 large gems, with this resource pack in play they get maybe 1 a week.

2. I am now getting random server crashes when mining:

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.1, Build 4031.28390
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.3615
Time: 2/1/2011 4:11:10 PM
Mobiles: 37253
Items: 187136
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.Mining.GetResourceType(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Map map, Point3D loc, HarvestResource resource)
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked)
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\testshard\Stygian\Stygian Abyss ML\Server\Timer.cs:line 386
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\testshard\Stygian\Stygian Abyss ML\Server\Main.cs:line 517

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 192.168.1.46: (account = player1) (mobile = 0x32BA 'Nyx Vashuu')

Any one have any ideas on what is going wrong here? We were really enjoying the extra metals!

Attachments

• YaksResources.zip
    316.5 KB · Views: 9