RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Time System

Felladrin

Sorceror
funnybunnyofdoom;829910 said:
Sug\gestion:

Is there a way to combine this with the age system? perhaps making automatic age changes?

I think it wouldn't be so hard to do :) But I can't try it for now, maybe on next holiday :)

Morxeton

Sorceror
The "Mega System" will have support for creating plug-ins and whatnot. An "Age System" could easily be created and coincide with the "Time System". Hmm, I'll have to add that to the TODO list :)

Hi,

Quick newbie question to anyone who is familiar and/or has used this script.

Does this script enable runuo to use real word time and date on my computer, so that "time" in UO still runs (on real world time), even though my computer is off ?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Morxeton

Sorceror
numbersonetoten;832166 said:
Hi,

Quick newbie question to anyone who is familiar and/or has used this script.

Does this script enable runuo to use real word time and date on my computer, so that "time" in UO still runs (on real world time), even though my computer is off ?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Yes, there is an option to use real time in which it is based off of the exact system time of the computer running RunUO.

Cool !

Thanks for the response.

Quick question though - how do I install it ? :p I've tried downloading it, and can't seem to get the self-installer to run. (I'm using runuomodains, if that is of any help).

Morxeton

Sorceror
The SelfInstaller was designed for RunUO 2.0 RC1. If you look in the Docs folder you will find the installation doc for manually installing the system. The manual install doc was also designed for RunUO 2.0 RC1, but you should be able to figure out how to install it on other versions, as I don't expect too much has changed since then... I haven't looked at this in quite some time.

Galron

Sorceror
Hi, I am getting this crash when starting up, I am using the latest XMLSpawner. Sorry to necro an old thread, but I found this time system interesting and would like to use it.

Code:
Server Crash Report

===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2

.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.3615

Time: 6/24/2011 12:40:12 PM

Mobiles: 12588

Items: 134391

Clients:

- Count: 0

Exception:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetFacetAdjustment(Object o) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 125

at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetAdjustments(Object o, Int32 x) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 116

at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetTimeMinHour(Object o, Int32 x, Int32& minute, Int32& hour) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 156

at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes, Int32& totalMinutes) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Tinkering\Clocks.cs:line 83

at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Tinkering\Clocks.cs:line 75

at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.get_TODInRange() in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\XMLSpawnerStuff\XmlSpawner2.cs:line 1553

at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.get_AllowTriggering() in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\XMLSpawnerStuff\XmlSpawner2.cs:line 2845

at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.CheckTriggers(Mobile m, Skill s, Boolean hasproximity) in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\XMLSpawnerStuff\XmlSpawner2.cs:line 2885

at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.OnTick() in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\XMLSpawnerStuff\XmlSpawner2.cs:line 8608

at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.SpawnerTimer.OnTick() in d:\RunUO\Scripts\Misc\XMLSpawnerStuff\XmlSpawner2.cs:line 11399

at Server.Timer.Slice()

at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Nockar

Sorceror
I just got a error with time system as well.

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetFacetAdjustment(Object o)
  at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetAdjustments(Object o, Int32 x)
  at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetTimeMinHour(Object o, Int32 x, Int32& minute, Int32& hour)
  at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.get_TODInRange()
  at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.get_AllowTriggering()
  at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.CheckTriggers(Mobile m, Skill s, Boolean hasproximity)
  at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.OnTick()
  at Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.SpawnerTimer.OnTick()
  at Server.Timer.Slice() in e:\UO\Run UO SA SVN\Server\Timer.cs:line 386
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in e:\UO\Run UO SA SVN\Server\Main.cs:line 484

Clients:
- Count: 0

voicer

Sorceror
This also happened to me...

Delete the AI folder to make it work. :(

in Time System\AI\NonRedMageAI.cs 175 41
'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetValueFrom' and no extension method 'GetValueFrom' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found

to fix this, replace the line that causes error with:
Code:
theirVal = m_Mobile.GetFightModeRanking(m, acqType, bPlayerOnly);

MaG_PaW

Sorceror
ultimaiberiaerrormundo.JPG
outside jokes with end of world xD, after installing the system, jump me this (including arranging it in the previous post). that may have failed? I has happened as a result of installing this system: S (handmade)​

Ok, solved changing the saves.

bazspeed

Sorceror
Hi Guys, Great System.

I am using it on SVN and so far cross fingers working fine.

There is one thing tho. When double clicking on the clock or wrist watch, on day 27 of month 9, 547

How can I change the clocks to the month name i.e. 'Rebirth' instead of the month number?

Also is there a way i can change the format to read. > day 27 in the month of Rebirth in the year 547??

-----------------

Also can anyone point me in the direction of a full list of commands and what they do?

Thanx in advance

bazspeed

Sorceror
Another 2 questions:

1. I have the system running, and no matter how hard i try i cannot get night sight items to work, potions, spell or objects. What settings do i need to have to ensure that these can be used?

2. Can the intensity of the weather be changed, i from light to torrential rain, a light flurry of snow to a blizzard. Can the effect in weather be a factor on the body? i.e. if its cold it slows the dexterity etc.