RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Auction System

nadious

Sorceror
No have any ideas on the crash that I posted above? I understand that Xanthos isn't around anymore... and that trying to figure out someone else's system that you didn't make isn't an easy thing to do.

My players LOVE this script. (As do I.) We really want to use it, but we can't do anything with the deeded items, because it constantly causes the server to crash when they try to add them to their bank boxes. :( (See above posts.)

xxx007xxx

Sorceror
nadious;694664 said:
No have any ideas on the crash that I posted above? I understand that Xanthos isn't around anymore... and that trying to figure out someone else's system that you didn't make isn't an easy thing to do.

My players LOVE this script. (As do I.) We really want to use it, but we can't do anything with the deeded items, because it constantly causes the server to crash when they try to add them to their bank boxes. :( (See above posts.)

try to find what is null

AuctionDeliveryGump line 99

Code:
                    if (  m_Check != null && !m_Check.Deliver( sender.Mobile ))
					{
						sender.Mobile.SendGump( new AuctionDeliveryGump( m_Check ));
					}
                    else
                        Console.WriteLine("\nError M_Check is null!");

nadious

Sorceror
I appreciate the reply, 007. However, I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to this coding stuff... so I'm not to sure what it is I'm supposed to be looking for. I understand what your are saying... but I have no idea where what it is that I'm looking for.

xxx007xxx

Sorceror
nadious;694700 said:
I appreciate the reply, 007. However, I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to this coding stuff... so I'm not to sure what it is I'm supposed to be looking for. I understand what your are saying... but I have no idea where what it is that I'm looking for.

try this file
or
let me try Xanthos Auction System.
I will need it soon.:)

Attachments

• AuctionDeliveryGump.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 59

nadious

Sorceror
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 7/2/2007 7:21:35 PM
Mobiles: 4521
Items: 114885
Clients:
- Count: 2
+ xxx.xxx.xxx.184: (account = xxxxxxxxx) (mobile = 0x2 'NadiousGM')
+ xxx.xxx.xxx.73: (account = xxxxxxxxxx) (mobile = 0x2A1E 'WizardMan')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Map.OnLeave(Item item)
   at Server.Item.MoveToWorld(Point3D location, Map map)
   at Server.Item.Internalize()
   at Arya.Auction.AuctionItemCheck.Deliver(Mobile to) in c:\UO Server\RunUO\Scripts\Customs\Xanthos\Auction System\Items\AuctionItemCheck.cs:line 133
   at Arya.Auction.AuctionDeliveryGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info) in c:\UO Server\RunUO\Scripts\Customs\Xanthos\Auction System\Gumps\AuctionDeliveryGump.cs:line 99
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)[/COLOR]

Same thing. :(

What I've done is a I've removed all the auctions (with a GM) and put them in check format. I've been able to undeed them (turning them into items) so far, expect for a pair of hued sandals.

I did a test auction of two pairs of sandals. One hued, one not. When they tried to access the hued pair and look at it on the auction, it crashed with the same error above. You think it might have to do with hued items?

I know that 90 black pearl also caused it to crash when they tried to view it.

It's gotta be something so simple to fix... I wish I knew something about coding. :( They really love this script (it really is killer)... but it just keeps crashing the system.

Also, just an FYI: I noticed in my server window, I started getting a lot of lines that was saying something like: "Error_M Check is null!" (or something along those lines... crashed before I could copy it.)

nadious

Sorceror
In an effort to try and still get some help on this auctions system, I ran across the following today when I was trying to boot my shard. (It's a warning)

Code:
 + Customs/Xanthos/Auction System/Items/AuctionItemCheck.cs:
    CS0162: Line 142: Unreachable code detected

Does that help anyone with what might be possible wrong with me previous... 20 (heheh) posts?

Flats

Page
Setharnas;694029 said:
Not familiar with this system, but did you maybe define a datapath (in the .cs of the same name) for an extra set of datafiles, but without copying the clilocs as well?

Hmm ty for the answer it worked but now doesnt work again :mad: Sorry forgot to answer. hehe i just dont get why it does this sometimes!

3ly1n

Wanderer
Where this Xanthos Utilities's unload?

I believe that lacking me this one comes out, for that when I try to auction an object, does not leave me.

Flats

Page
3ly1n;697934 said:
Where this Xanthos Utilities's unload?

I believe that lacking me this one comes out, for that when I try to auction an object, does not leave me.

I believe the Xanthos Utilities package comes with the auction package

But once u try to auction an item and it doesnt leave your pack does it give you the gump to set price & name? because im also having the same problem and if you read the RunUO.exe it will probably tell you

Code:
The Cliloc.enu file could not be accessed. Please read installation instructions for proper installation

Its giving me that same problem. so we are probably having the same problem :( Wish we could find a fix for this...

stormwolff

Knight
Flats;697939 said:
I believe the Xanthos Utilities package comes with the auction package

But once u try to auction an item and it doesnt leave your pack does it give you the gump to set price & name? because im also having the same problem and if you read the RunUO.exe it will probably tell you

Code:
The Cliloc.enu file could not be accessed. Please read installation instructions for proper installation

Its giving me that same problem. so we are probably having the same problem :( Wish we could find a fix for this...

Try this mod
http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...-rc1-xanthos-auction-system-3.html#post675484

Flats

Page
stormwolff;697947 said:

Ok well im guessing im supposed to just be adding this mod thats in bold in the AuctionItems.cs file correct?

Another question do i have to specify where my cliloc.enu file is in that mod? If so can you plz point out where ty...

Code:
		static AuctionItem()
		{
			string clilocFolder = null;

if ( AuctionConfig.ClilocLocation != null )
			{
				clilocFolder = Path.GetDirectoryName( AuctionConfig.ClilocLocation );
				Ultima.Client.Directories.Insert( 0, clilocFolder );
			}
			[b]else  // TESTING by Alari - 4:20 AM 4/19/2007
			{
				clilocFolder = Core.FindDataFile( "cliloc.enu" );
				Ultima.Client.Directories.Insert( 0, clilocFolder );
			//	Console.WriteLine( "Testing worked!" );
			}[/b]

m_StringList = new StringList( "ENU" );

if ( clilocFolder != null )
			{
				Ultima.Client.Directories.RemoveAt( 0 );
			}
		}

stormwolff

Knight
Flats;697955 said:
Ok well im guessing im supposed to just be adding this mod thats in bold in the AuctionItems.cs file correct?
Yup what you posted looks like what I have.

Flats;697955 said:
Another question do i have to specify where my cliloc.enu file is in that mod? If so can you plz point out where ty...

You shouldn't have to, thats what the mod is supposed to do. It basically says hey the server knows where it is already use that info for the auction.

Flats

Page
stormwolff;697958 said:
Yup what you posted looks like what I have.

You shouldn't have to, thats what the mod is supposed to do. It basically says hey the server knows where it is already use that info for the auction.

Okay well i added it and its giving me the same problem that the cliloc file couldnt be accessed maybe i should try setting the cliloc location to null in the AuctionConfig.xml?

stormwolff

Knight
Flats;697963 said:
Okay well i added it and its giving me the same problem that the cliloc file couldnt be accessed maybe i should try setting the cliloc location to null in the AuctionConfig.xml?

Yup give that a shot too.

Also make sure you have a cliloc.enu file :)

Flats

Page
stormwolff;697964 said:
Yup give that a shot too.

Also make sure you have a cliloc.enu file :)

Hmmm Tried that also same thing & yeah i know i had the cliloc.enu file hehe I also made sure though :D I have it but its still not working.....

I opened another thread in script support yesterday about this problem but didnt get much help....

Someone did post that he had problems with the same thing because he had .Netframwork 1.1 installed but i have both .Net Framework 1.1 + .Net Framework 2.0 installed and it was working fine once i first installed the script it just started doing this recently but i dont see how the Framework would just all of a sudden start messing up the script.

stormwolff

Knight
Flats;697973 said:
Hmmm Tried that also same thing & yeah i know i had the cliloc.enu file hehe I also made sure though :D I have it but its still not working.....

I opened another thread in script support yesterday about this problem but didnt get much help....

Someone did post that he had problems with the same thing because he had .Netframwork 1.1 installed but i have both .Net Framework 1.1 + .Net Framework 2.0 installed and it was working fine once i first installed the script it just started doing this recently but i dont see how the Framework would just all of a sudden start messing up the script.

Sorry, cant think of anything else to help. That's how I have mine setup and its working.

Flats

Page
stormwolff;697974 said:
Sorry, cant think of anything else to help. That's how I have mine setup and its working.

Thats alright i really appreciate that you tried to help :) Dont get whats the problem with it. Guess i dont have any luck using it :( Hehe Thanks again