RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Claim System

Lubomir

Wanderer
Great Script

Xanthos,

The players on our shard really like the newest addition that allows them to set the type of loot the bags gather.

Thanks for all your work for the community.

Lubomir :)

i noticed 2 things with using this

i am using svn 103 by the way:

1) even if grab is marked disabled (in the xml file), they can still grab for some reason - actualy had to rem out the lines of what it does so it would not grab

2) bigger problem
[claim (and probaly grab also) does not check to see if they are going over either weight or item limit on the containers
they can sit there and put in 5k of weight into the loot bag or backpack
anything over the weight limit or item limit will not get stacked, even adding in a bigger item over limit count
i know they can not walk, recall etc until they fix it, but still should not happen

so is there a way to have it check for number of items allowed in the container is not exceded and or weight and then drop them at their feet instead?

(this becomes a big problem when the loot bag is placed into a backpack of reduction, with a 10 item limit or into a blessed bag with a 10 item limit, etc - they can just keep on claiming stuff and have 1000's of lbs of items in there with like 500 different types scattered around - to use iot for the weight reduction is good on their part - but should be limited to the 10 items then, etc)
(yes i know i can script not to be able to drag and drop one into there (loot bag), but that can get a little hectic also, and would not stop the current ones in use then)

DomEla

Wanderer
problem

in gold bag and in lootbag if i claim 100 gold it will be placed in bag and if i claim again 100 gold it will ne also placed in bag but not added, so i have a lot of stones in my bag and the same with lootbag, as GM it works but not at player, what can i do?

larisa

Wanderer
Hi

Is there possibility to remove [grab -t command and to have always same list of grab items for all players?

Riokashu

Wanderer
Okay, when I restarted my server after placing the script in my scripts folder, I got this error:

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]
Errors:
  + Custom Scripts/Xanthos/Claim System/Claim.cs:
        CS1501: Line 249: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes '1' argument
[/COLOR]

Any ideas?

Thx in advance.
Rio.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Requirements

Requires the Xanthos Utilities package.

I have never used Utilities packages befor now. I have one other system of yours that uses them.

I guess my question is will they all work together or is it the same Utilities for every package?

And will they all load like that when the server starts up?

Sorry if the question is seems abit "stupid" I have been awake far to long and I would just like to know befor I add more.

Thank You for your time.

Tylius

Sorceror
Riokashu;752647 said:
Okay, when I restarted my server after placing the script in my scripts folder, I got this error:

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]
Errors:
  + Custom Scripts/Xanthos/Claim System/Claim.cs:
        CS1501: Line 249: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes '1' argument
[/COLOR]

Any ideas?

Thx in advance.
Rio.

Change
Code:
result = corpse.CheckLoot( from ) && !( corpse.IsCriminalAction( from ) );

To this:
Code:
result = corpse.CheckLoot( from, null ) && !( corpse.IsCriminalAction( from ) );

Should work I believe (from what I got out of another thread)

Seven Pack

Wanderer
Love It!

This is kinda an old topic, but I really like this script!

I know that I am not suppose to ask for help or anything, but I was wondering if you could just show me what line in what file makes the LootBag add the TypesToLoot to the gump.

I know that sounds simple and all, but I'm new to scripting.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Anyone know if this system works on RC2? Also, anyone know if it does not work what needs to be done to get it to work with RC2?

And, yes I understand this is an old topic, but I would like to add it into a shard in the near future that is an RC2 shard...

GreyWolf.

Seven Pack;772413 said:
This is kinda an old topic, but I really like this script!

I know that I am not suppose to ask for help or anything, but I was wondering if you could just show me what line in what file makes the LootBag add the TypesToLoot to the gump.

I know that sounds simple and all, but I'm new to scripting.

To add items to the gump open ClaimConfig.xml. You can add items in this section....

Code:
		<TypesToLoot type="array">
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Gold</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Factions.Silver</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Bandage</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Arrow</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Amber</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Amethyst</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Citrine</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Diamond</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Emerald</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Ruby</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Sapphire</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.StarSapphire</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.Tourmaline</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.BaseJewel</a>		<!-- jewelry: rings, bracelets, etc. -->
		        <a type="string">Server.Items.BaseHides</a>
		        <a type="string">Server.Items.BaseScales</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.BaseOre</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Feather</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.CookableFood</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Food</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.BaseWeapon</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.BaseArmor</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.BaseReagent</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.Bone</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.TreasureMap</a>
                       <a type="string">Server.Items.ParagonChest</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.BaseWand</a>
			<a type="string">Server.SpellCrafting.Items.BaseSpellCraft</a>
			<a type="string">Server.SpellCrafting.Items.BookOfSpellCrafts</a>
			<a type="string">Server.Items.ChampionSkull</a>
		</TypesToLoot>

greywolf79;772460 said:
Anyone know if this system works on RC2? Also, anyone know if it does not work what needs to be done to get it to work with RC2?

And, yes I understand this is an old topic, but I would like to add it into a shard in the near future that is an RC2 shard...

GreyWolf.

Yes it works with RC2 and current SVN.

Mockhazzard;773891 said:
it says required xanthos utilities. cant find them. where are they?

It can be downloaded here....

Zanthos Spell Crafting

Mockhazzard

Wanderer
firstly, THANKS. it works great, and its very easy to customize. a few questions...

There are 3 different types of loot bags? gold, silver, and loot? thats what i got from the xml file. Im only able to make a loot bag in game. And its a wonky hue. And loot doesn't go in it.

Is there a way to make a command so players can select a bag in their pack and items will auto loot into that bag? or is there a way to make the current loot bag actually work? Thanks. (as for the hue, where is the color of the bag so i can change it). Thanks a bunch.

Mockhazzard;773928 said:
it says players can adjust the settings using the -t option. what is that? is that a command? doesn't work. explain someone?

use [cl -t to get the options gump. It will allow players to add or remove things that their loot bag will collect.

Mockhazzard;773955 said:
firstly, THANKS. it works great, and its very easy to customize. a few questions...

There are 3 different types of loot bags? gold, silver, and loot? thats what i got from the xml file. Im only able to make a loot bag in game. And its a wonky hue. And loot doesn't go in it.

Is there a way to make a command so players can select a bag in their pack and items will auto loot into that bag? or is there a way to make the current loot bag actually work? Thanks. (as for the hue, where is the color of the bag so i can change it). Thanks a bunch.

Gold bag is where the gold will go when you use either [claim or [grab. The Silver bag will collect any silver coins from the [grab or [claim command. And lastly, the loot bag will collect anything that their loot bag is set to pick up from the corpses of their kills. You must use [grab or [gr and [claim or [cl to target the corpses to receive the loot/gold/silver from them.

To change the hues of the bags just open the Goldbag.cs, Lootbag.cs and Silverbag.cs and look for where it sais....

Hue = ?????;

The ????? is the current Hue number. Just change it to what ever hue number you want it to be.

Also be sure the ClaimConfig.xml is in your RunUO's Data folder. Or things may not work properly.

datguy

Sorceror
use [cl -t to get the options gump. It will allow players to add or remove things that their loot bag will collect.

I just tried it, targeted a player corpse to add, & it added & grabbed it, so you may want to do a check for things it apparently doesn't check.

datguy;773985 said:
I just tried it, targeted a player corpse to add, & it added & grabbed it, so you may want to do a check for things it apparently doesn't check.

Did you use command [cl -t and then target your loot bag?

sohtnax

Sorceror
Glad to see my code is still in use - I have been gone for a while. One day I will move them forward again - please let me know what you would like to see.

- Xan

Devinticus

Wanderer
Okay, finally got this script to work on my shard, but it wont grab the talisman's on the corpses :confused: i have the ABCGizmo Random Talisman script but idk how to make Xanthos grab the talisman's on the corpses any help on how to make that happen please let me know.