RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Claim System

migzilla

Sorceror
grabbing loot

To make the lootbag grab talismans the players should have one in their packs somewhere, they use the command [grab -t to open the gump of options, target thier loot bag, click the add item button and taget the talisman. Another way would be for you to go into the xml file and add the talisman script name to the list of items lootbags grab by default.

garthro

Wanderer
get this error

Errors:
+ coustom/Claim System 2[1].1.zip/Claim System 2[1].1/Xanthos/Claim System/Clai
m.cs:
CS1501: Line 249: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes '1' arguments

razzles

Wanderer
garthro;780044 said:
Errors:
+ coustom/Claim System 2[1].1.zip/Claim System 2[1].1/Xanthos/Claim System/Clai
m.cs:

Scroll up, post #29 has the fix.

Spork-pk

Sorceror
I am trying to modify this script to fit my own needs for a level system that sacrifices the corpse. I am looking into claim.cs and see this code and I am a little lost in what it means.
PHP:
private static ClaimOption GetOptions( CommandEventArgs e )
		{
			ClaimOption option = ClaimOption.None;

if ( 1 <= e.Length )
			{
				string str = e.GetString( 0 ).ToLower();

if ( str.Equals( "-c" ) )
					option = ClaimOption.Carve;
				else if ( str.Equals( "-t" ) )
					option = ClaimOption.SetTypes;
				else
					option = ClaimOption.Error;
			}
			return option;
		}

Crash1984

Wanderer
any idea what to do

i am missing 2 xml files. spellcraftconfig.xml and shrinkconfig.xml

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Compiling VB.NET scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2387 items, 591 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...done (5787 items, 151 mobiles) (0.76 seconds)
ServerList: Auto-detecting public IP address...done (000.00.00.00)
Reports: Stats: Loading...done
Reports: Staff: Loading...done
Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/ShrinkConfig.xml...
Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser failed.
Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/SpellCraftConfig.xml...
Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/JailConfig.xml...
Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/ClaimConfig.xml...
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: 192.168.254.2:2593
Cleanup: Detected 1 inaccessible items, including 1 bank boxes, removing..
Core: Using standard save strategy
World: Saving...done in 0.20 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 0.06 seconds.
Client: 12.000.000.000: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 12.000.000.000: Valid credentials for 'bella'
Client: 12.000.000.000: Disconnected. [0 Online] [bella]
Client: 12.000.000.000: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 12.000.000.000: Account 'bella' at character list
World: Saving...done in 0.01 seconds.

it is built into either them or the corasponding congig cs file that matches up with the name (the file you are not sapposed to modify)
it staes in there what each thing is for

Marvin19491

Sorceror
+ Customs/Xanthos/Claim System/Claim.cs:
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Thanks I am stupid but i found it lol. disregard this post

drunkstin

Wanderer
I get 1 error

CS1501: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes '1' arguments

That's it guys. Any suggestions? I ony have Felucca as a facet if that matters.
Any help would be sweet!

penndragon

Sorceror
Having a small issue....... no errors but bag doesn't become blessed when player opens it or uses the -t option........ any ideas?..........

michelle78

Sorceror
If you go into your data folder you should have installed claimconfig xml file there, right click it, select edit and go to the very bottom and you will find this

Code:
<!-- Add some excitement by making them not blessed =) -->
        <GoldBagBlessed>false</GoldBagBlessed>
        <SilverBagBlessed>false</SilverBagBlessed>
        <LootBagBlessed>false</LootBagBlessed>

Just modify as needed. I changed my scripts to just make them blessed right from the getgo, that works too.

jayates

Sorceror
Xanthos Claim System

Claim System version 2.1, by Xanthos

Introduction

The Claim System rewards users for helping keep item count down thereby reducing lag. As corpses are claimed, the player is given the looted items as well as a gold reward based on the fame of the mob. The system also helps make looting corpses and scavenging items from the ground less tedius by automating the tasks. The system can be configured to keep looting of player corpses and competing for loot a social activity by disallowing its use when other players are within a ceratin radius. The system comes with a special gold bag that looted/scavenged gold is placed into with the Auction system and all gold within will be deposited into the account; saving the tedium of dragging piles of gold to the account. The system honors the notoriety system and will not loot high fame mobs for which rights have not been earned. A player is always free to loot by hand those corpses that the system will not loot. The system requires no modifications to the standard distro files.

Features
  • A [claim command that enables targeted selection of corpses to loot
  • Cursor retargets after each corpse is claimed allowing rapid claiming of multiple corpses
  • A [grab command that enables area wide looting and item scavenging of gold, silver and loot bags, players can keep in their packs, that looted/scavenge gold silver and loot are placed into automatically
  • When possible stackable items are stacked as they are moved to the player's pack or gold bag
  • Corpses of bonded pets cannot be looted/scavenged, preventing a possible exploit
  • Each player can set the types of the items that their loot bag will collect. Using the -t option a gump will be presented allowing them to add or remove item types from the list of those collected.
All configurable options can be managed in an xml file with no changes to code, including:
  • Grab command enable/disable
  • Claim command enable/disable
  • defualt item classes to be looted/scavenged into the loot bag by the commands
  • The radius that is scavenged by the grab command
  • The proximity to other players (excluding guild mates, allies and party members) at which the commands auto disable
  • Whether player corpses can be looted/scavenged by the commands
  • The magnitude of the reward for each corpse claimed
  • The loot type of the loot, silver and gold bags (blessed or regular)
  • Whether silver in the player's pack is aggregated into the silver bag
  • The minimum reward value for low fame mobs
Commands:
  • [Claim
  • [CL
  • [Grab
  • [GR
Installation

Unzip the Xanthos folder into your customs folder. Copy ClaimConfig.xml to your RunUO\Data folder if you wish to modify configuration parameters.

Requirements

Requires the Xanthos Utilities package.

Caveats

You may use or modify this system in any way you desire, however I ask that you leave the original headers in the source files if you re-write or redistribute the sources in any way.
- Xanthos

Changes

Version 2.0
  • Made the system compatible with RunUO 2.0
  • System commands now provide help when -? is used
  • Each Loot Bag can be configured, in-game by players, as to what item types it will collect. This is done with the -t option to either the [Claim or [Grab command.
Version 2.1
  • Fixed a null reference exception in serialization of types to loot.

I installed the Xanthos Claim System into my RunUO2.1 directory as it said and when I started the server it showed an error saying: Xanthos/claim system/modified/BaseRunicTool.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BaseRunicTool'

I believe that means that there is two BaseRunicTool.cs files in my RunUO2.1 directory. I looked them up and yes there is but if I remove either one I still get errors.... Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

michelle78

Sorceror
If you look in the folder for this system there is a subfolder called modified. Within that folder is a baserunictool.cs. You need to use winmerge or similar program and merge that file and the stock file in your run uo directory into one that works without error.

KnitePrince

Sorceror
Interesting.. i have hd this system in for a couple of years, and just disabled the "reward" gold, primarily because it was WAY too much... kill an orc, he gives you 40 gold.. "CLAIM" his corpse and you get 183 gold as a reward... he should be worth about 5 gold to claim.. I have Players who dont claim.. and why should they? So, i decided to lower the amount of reward gold and re activate it.. the issue is, it doesnt matter if the number is 1 or 1000000, the reward gold amount remains exactly the same...

In the claim.cfg it claims that you can adjust the amount here...

Reward = (((mob fame + |mob karma| + player fame + |player karma|)/1.5) / FameDivisor)
Lower divisor yields higher reward. In this formula, it pays to keep your fame
and karma high.
-->
<FameDivisor type="int">1000000</FameDivisor>

As you can see, I have set it to 1 mil, Saved claim.cfg, restarted the shard, and killed an orc.. and received 183 gold as a reward.. The exact same as when i had it set to 1... so, my question would be.. how do i adjust the amount of gold dropped if this is not working?

Edit;
OK, the claim.cfg is working, because it stopped the loot/gold bags from being blessed when I changed that option in claim.cfg..
however, changing ANY of the other options makes NO difference.. so.. i changed the fame divisor in the claim.cs file.. even though it says NOT to, and am now getting 18 gold for claiming an orc.. much better! Not sure what the issue is but hope this helps someone else!!!