RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN 199] Stargate Travel System v3.0

datguy

Sorceror
Thanks, I already got it, in SGActivatorDevice.cs in this section I put in a 2nd GM check
Code:
        public override void OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
        {
            from.CloseGump(typeof(SGGumpActivatorDevice));

if (!from.InRange(this.GetWorldLocation(), 1))
            {
                from.SendMessage(77, "Step Closer, You Are Too Far Away");
                from.PlaySound(0x1F0);
            }
            else
            {
                for (int i = 0; i < SGCore.SGList.Count; i++)
                {
                    SGEntry sge = (SGEntry)SGCore.SGList[i];
                    if (sge.SGFacetCode == m_SGAFacetNumber && sge.SGAddressCode1 == m_SGAAddressCode1 && sge.SGAddressCode2 == m_SGAAddressCode2 && sge.SGAddressCode3 == m_SGAAddressCode3 && sge.SGAddressCode4 == m_SGAAddressCode4 && sge.SGAddressCode5 == m_SGAAddressCode5)
                    {
                        m_SGACanBeUsed = sge.SGCanBeUsed;
                        m_SGAEnergyField = sge.SGEnergy;
                    }
                }

if (!m_SGACanBeUsed && from.AccessLevel < AccessLevel.GameMaster)
                {
                    from.SendMessage(77, "This Device Is Disabled, Contact Shard Admin.");
                }
                else
                {
                    if (m_SGAHiddenLoc && from.AccessLevel < AccessLevel.GameMaster)
                    {
                        from.SendMessage(77, "Congratulations, Your first to discover this stargate, click again to start using it.");
                        m_SGAHiddenLoc = false;
                        m_SGADiscovererName = from.Name;

for (int i = 0; i < SGCore.SGList.Count; i++)
                        {
                            SGEntry sge = (SGEntry)SGCore.SGList[i];
                            if (sge.SGFacetCode == m_SGAFacetNumber && sge.SGAddressCode1 == m_SGAAddressCode1 && sge.SGAddressCode2 == m_SGAAddressCode2 && sge.SGAddressCode3 == m_SGAAddressCode3 && sge.SGAddressCode4 == m_SGAAddressCode4 && sge.SGAddressCode5 == m_SGAAddressCode5)
                            {
                                sge.SGHidden = false;
                                sge.SGDiscovered = from.Name;
                            }
                        }
                    }

datguy

Sorceror
Found another hiccup.

In trammel the Vortex that shoots out from the Gate at connection always shoots South/North, no matter which way the gate is facing. In Feluccia it works correctly, haven't tried the other facets

*edit*
Seen the code & tried Ish , works wrong there also, the problem is in sgcore.cs in the section

public static void SGEffectEastWest(int origin)

Mines i believe fixed but you may want to fix & update

Murzin

Knight
hey fingers, did you take into account stargate lore with inter-planetary dialing?

within the same planet in stargate lore its a 4 sequence dialer. x, y, z + origin. its only when you go galaxy wide you need 6+origin dialing.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
datguy;721943 said:
Found another hiccup.

In trammel the Vortex that shoots out from the Gate at connection always shoots South/North, no matter which way the gate is facing. In Feluccia it works correctly, haven't tried the other facets

*edit*
Seen the code & tried Ish , works wrong there also, the problem is in sgcore.cs in the section

public static void SGEffectEastWest(int origin)

Mines i believe fixed but you may want to fix & update

Noticed this also, found and fixed my own copy, i'll re-post the main files again soon as i can.

You can tell i only ran a fel based shard ;)

Fixes to follow, thanks for the help btw.

* EDIT *
Fixed code attached here, full version at top of post replaced.

Either download and replace this attached file or the whole thing from the top and replace it, this won't effect your exsisting SGData.xml files.

Attachments

• SGCore.cs
    91.2 KB · Views: 53

Manu

Knight
Uh, now theres no sparcles on east gates in trammel at all :( And no energy field on the target location, only on the dialing location.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
I'll have to take a look later tonight... work time for me :(

I'll be back in the house after midnight, so when i can get the chance to look i will, sorry folks.

datguy

Sorceror
I'm just now setting it up, placing bunch of gates etc. Then I started wondering. When the players find the gates, they'll be listed in the gump. Will they be in alphabetical order, in order of finding, order of placement?

alphabetical order would be great:D

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
The list gets filled in the order the admin adds them to the shard.

I've got about 90 gate locations on my shard and the list is starting to look a bit of a mess so i think a sorting of some type is in order for the next update, just not sure at the moment if alphabetical or gate code order would be better but once i have time i'll probably add both options and have a setting in the core for admin's to choose which they prefer.

As for the other issue a few posts above, i already know whats causing the problem but i'll have that next fix later tomorrow/today 2:54am so it's going to have to wait.

datguy

Sorceror
Whenever you delete a gate, the whole shard is spamed the message, that's annoying when your trying to place on uneven terrain :)

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Manu;722018 said:
Uh, now theres no sparcles on east gates in trammel at all :( And no energy field on the target location, only on the dialing location.

This is now fixed.

Download and replace the attached file, or the whole package from the top and replace the folder.

Attachments

• SGCore.cs
    91.2 KB · Views: 33

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
datguy;722115 said:
Whenever you delete a gate, the whole shard is spamed the message, that's annoying when your trying to place on uneven terrain :)

I'll take a look at the whole messaging side of it with the next updated release.

Manu

Knight
Still 1 bug, if the portals are anywhere else than felucca, the energy field on the destination portal is created in felucca. This error is located in SGGumpActivatorDevice.cs in "#region selection6", but I already modified that file so me posting mine wont help :/

Code:
                                                        // DESTINATION ENERGY FIELD
                                                        if (sgDESTINATIONfacing == "E")
                                                        {
                                                            SGCore.SGEffectEastWest(destIndex);
                                                            // place energy field in doorway
                                                            SGEFieldEast SGEnergyTile1d = new SGEFieldEast(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ), Map.Trammel);
                                                            SGEnergyTile1d.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ + 5), [COLOR="RED"]Map.Felucca[/COLOR]);
                                                            SGEFieldEast SGEnergyTile2d = new SGEFieldEast(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ), Map.Trammel);
                                                            SGEnergyTile2d.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ + 15), [COLOR="RED"]Map.Felucca[/COLOR]);
                                                        }
                                                        else if (sgDESTINATIONfacing == "S")
                                                        {
                                                            SGCore.SGEffectNorthSouth(destIndex);
                                                            // place energy field in doorway
                                                            SGEFieldSouth SGEnergyTile1d = new SGEFieldSouth(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ), Map.Trammel);
                                                            SGEnergyTile1d.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ + 5), [COLOR="RED"]Map.Felucca[/COLOR]);
                                                            SGEFieldSouth SGEnergyTile2d = new SGEFieldSouth(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ), Map.Trammel);
                                                            SGEnergyTile2d.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(sgDESTINATIONlocX, sgDESTINATIONlocY, sgDESTINATIONlocZ + 15), [COLOR="RED"]Map.Felucca[/COLOR]);
                                                        }

Just change that into the correct facet everywhere in region selection6 and it works fine :)

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
FingersMcSteal;722387 said:
Copy / Paste will be the death of me.

on it ;)

This was fixed prior to this and the correct files are up top, just downloaded the zip file to make sure i had the right version i'm working on.

Everything 'should' be ok.

Soultaker

Sorceror
Oh WOW, Seriously Cool upgrades on this... i love the Stargates!!!
Already in the shard. so i'll definately be upgrading it :)

Thanks Fingers

Soultaker

cjpainter1

Sorceror
Operating the Stargate System

I got it downloaded and placed some but Im having diffulculty tuning in how they exactly work and the dialing process. Anyone have any info for me, plz.:confused: