RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

Hawkins

Sorceror

Attachments

• Daat99_OWLTR_SVN310.rar
    335.6 KB · Views: 919
  • FSAnimalSystemGen2_SVN310.rar
    242.8 KB · Views: 807

Hawkins

Sorceror
Updates:

19-Apr-2009
FS:ATS : a standalone package is per attached for those who don't want to install Daat99 OWLTR but only FS:ATS.

11-Apr-2009
Daat99: AncientBlacksmith, which is a champion type from the "Levelable Items" package, is removed from "ChampionSpawn.cs" as it is not part of the original Daat99 package. The updated ChampionSpawn.cs is per attached

04-Apr-2009
FS:ATS: the OnThink() Method is updated such that pet experiences are calculated correctly without showing "0" in the pet info gump.

18-Mar-2009
FS:ATS: As it is reported that players cannot turn in Taming BODs, the BaseVendor.cs is updated to fix the problem.
Daat99: MasterOfTheArts.cs and ChampionSpawn.cs are further updated to generate ps and gold correctly, plus that leather elmentals are spawned.
( if you don't like the leather elementals, you can comment out those code trunks )

And don't forget to include the original cfg files into your 'Data\Bulk Orders\Taming' folder.

Attachments

• Taming.rar
    2.3 KB · Views: 180
  • ChampionSpawn.cs
    24.6 KB · Views: 140
  • FSATS_Gen2_SVN313_Standalone.rar
    241.9 KB · Views: 245

Hawkins

Sorceror
Svn400

I don't know if anyone is with problems combining Daat99's OWLTR with the new SVN400. I thus put some effort in re-combine it to SVN400. I don't have the time to work on the FSATS Gen2 yet. So here attached is the standalone Daat99 OWLTR without the FSATS.

It is updated to cope with Callandor2k's package SVN442. Moreover, a long time existed bug is fixed such that an axe can cut logs into corresponding boards correctly.

Attachments

• Daat99_svn442.rar
    343.4 KB · Views: 244

Hawkins

Sorceror
For FS:ATS package, I added the codes to "BaseVendor.cs", and roughly tested it. It seems working fine, so I included in the OP such that you may download it.

Hawkins

Sorceror
As for the daat99 package, I changed "ChampionSpawn.cs" and "Master Of The Arts.cs", such that,
- Champion Master of the Arts will spawn correctly
- Leather elementals are spawned ( actually it is a script in my own shard, I don't have the time to remove the codes for elemental spawning. So if you don't like that, you have comment out the codes )

Thilgon

Sorceror
Sexy-Vampire;794985 said:
is it posabel to get theas scripts in 2.0 rc1 ? becuse i dont use svn in my server please and ty :)

Just do a search for the 2 separated system, since RC1 is the most common version of those...

Hawkins

Sorceror
Sexy-Vampire;794985 said:
is it posabel to get theas scripts in 2.0 rc1 ? becuse i dont use svn in my server please and ty :)

Hi, Sexy-Vampire,
I posted the scripts here mostly because I have setup 2 shards owned by myself, both a RC2 and a SVN shard. So I thought that others may want share my script settings with Daat99 OWLTR and FSATS merged.

I am quite busy these days, so perhaps only when I have time I may look into merging them for RC1.:)

KnitePrince

Sorceror
Thilgon;795000 said:
Just do a search for the 2 separated system, since RC1 is the most common version of those...

yah.... have been struggling to put the two of them together for three days for rc1.. still no happyness.. if anyone has done it , i would kiss your.... feet, to see it posted.
edit;
for that matter, if its been done for RC2 id go back and start over from scratch just to be able to have these two systems.. i tried RC2 first with a LOT less happyness than i have had with rc1...

Montesuma80

Wanderer
Bug

All my Pet have LVL 1 and needs 0 Exp to the next LVL

Can you help me?

Hawkins

Sorceror
Montesuma80;795556 said:
All my Pet have LVL 1 and needs 0 Exp to the next LVL

Can you help me?

This is because originally some parts of the FS:ATS codes are not remarked with "FS:ATS" that they are not included into the newly upgraded versions. You may have to added manually by yourself.

The problem is from the "OnThink()" method in BaseCreature.cs, so add the following to the OnThink() method,

Code:
#region FS:ATS Edits
if ( this.Tamable == true )
{
	if ( this.NextLevel == 0 )
	{
		int totalstats = this.Str + this.Dex + this.Int + this.HitsMax + this.StamMax + this.ManaMax + this.PhysicalResistance + this.FireResistance + this.ColdResistance + this.EnergyResistance + this.PoisonResistance + this.DamageMin + this.DamageMax + this.VirtualArmor;
		int nextlevel = totalstats * 10;

this.NextLevel = nextlevel;
	}

if ( this.MaxLevel == 0 )
	{
		this.MaxLevel = Utility.RandomMinMax( 10, 30 );
	}
}
#endregion

Hawkins

Sorceror
After adding the code trunk, your OnThink() method in BaseCreature may look like,

Code:
public virtual void OnThink()
{
	#region FS:ATS Edits
	if ( this.Tamable == true )
	{
		if ( this.NextLevel == 0 )
		{
			int totalstats = this.Str + this.Dex + this.Int + this.HitsMax + this.StamMax + this.ManaMax + this.PhysicalResistance + this.FireResistance + this.ColdResistance + this.EnergyResistance + this.PoisonResistance + this.DamageMin + this.DamageMax + this.VirtualArmor;
			int nextlevel = totalstats * 10;

this.NextLevel = nextlevel;
		}

if ( this.MaxLevel == 0 )
		{
			this.MaxLevel = Utility.RandomMinMax( 10, 30 );
		}
	}
	#endregion
	if ( EnableRummaging && CanRummageCorpses && !Summoned && !Controlled && DateTime.Now >= m_NextRummageTime )
	{
		double min, max;

if ( ChanceToRummage > Utility.RandomDouble() && Rummage() )
		{
			min = MinutesToNextRummageMin;
			max = MinutesToNextRummageMax;
		}
		else
		{
			min = MinutesToNextChanceMin;
			max = MinutesToNextChanceMax;
		}

double delay = min + (Utility.RandomDouble() * (max - min));
		m_NextRummageTime = DateTime.Now + TimeSpan.FromMinutes( delay );
	}

if ( CanBreath && DateTime.Now >= m_NextBreathTime ) // tested: controled dragons do breath fire, what about summoned skeletal dragons?
	{
		Mobile target = this.Combatant;

if ( target != null && target.Alive && !target.IsDeadBondedPet && CanBeHarmful( target ) && target.Map == this.Map && !IsDeadBondedPet && target.InRange( this, BreathRange ) && InLOS( target ) && !BardPacified )
			BreathStart( target );

m_NextBreathTime = DateTime.Now + TimeSpan.FromSeconds( BreathMinDelay + (Utility.RandomDouble() * BreathMaxDelay) );
	}

#region Mondain's Legacy			
	if ( m_HealTimer == null && DateTime.Now >= m_NextHealTime && Map != Map.Internal )
	{				
		if ( this is BaseMount )
		{
			BaseMount mount = (BaseMount) this;

if ( mount.Rider == null )
				HealStart();
		}
		else
			HealStart();
	}

if ( CanAreaDamage && Combatant != null && DateTime.Now >= m_NextAreaDamage && Utility.RandomDouble() < AreaDamageChance )
		AreaDamage();

if ( CanAreaPoison && Combatant != null && DateTime.Now >= m_NextAreaPoison && Utility.RandomDouble() < AreaPosionChance )
		AreaPoison();

if ( CanAnimateDead && Combatant != null && DateTime.Now >= m_NextAnimateDead && Utility.RandomDouble() < AnimateChance )
		AnimateDead();
	#endregion
}

Hawkins

Sorceror
I included that above change to the FSATS package, such that those doing new installation may download it.

Hawkins

Sorceror
KnitePrince;795190 said:
yah.... have been struggling to put the two of them together for three days for rc1.. still no happyness.. if anyone has done it , i would kiss your.... feet, to see it posted.
edit;
for that matter, if its been done for RC2 id go back and start over from scratch just to be able to have these two systems.. i tried RC2 first with a LOT less happyness than i have had with rc1...

It is done here, for RC2.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...daat99s-owltr-fs-animaltamingsystem-gen2.html

fcondon

Sorceror
Code:
RunUO - [[url]www.runuo.com][/url] Version 2.0, Build 3344.39098
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Engines/CannedEvil/ChampionSpawn.cs:
    CS0117: Line 382: 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnType' does not con
tain a definition for 'AncientBlacksmith'
    CS0117: Line 403: 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnType' does not con
tain a definition for 'AncientBlacksmith'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Is what i get after installing your package. any help?

fcondon

Sorceror
I can't seem to find a ancient blacksmith fiile.

did you forget to upload that? or is it a mistake that I should take care of?

I have Callandor2k ML distro, and that loaded fine, the ancient blacksmith is the only error i get with your addon.

Hawkins

Sorceror
fcondon;796537 said:
I can't seem to find a ancient blacksmith fiile.

did you forget to upload that? or is it a mistake that I should take care of?

I have Callandor2k ML distro, and that loaded fine, the ancient blacksmith is the only error i get with your addon.

I think that you should remove the type, that's the championtype from levelable items package I added in my own shard.

And I included the updated ChampionSpawn.cs in the 2nd post.