RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

otimpyre

Sorceror
If anyone has the above problem its because in the daats control system you have craftingrecipes turned on players cant make things until they find the recipe scrolls on monsters. can disable that if you wish. Its not a bug its a feature.

I too am running RunUO 2.0 final. Has anyone been able to get this taming system to work without putting it on a fresh install? I have tried reading this entire thread but got kind of lost. :)

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Actually for my first time. Instsalled the owltr system well after a fresh install on my SA shard recently. It went over great, didn't run into any issues. Just don't rush through anything and double check all of your distro edits. Some of the edits can easily be placed in the wrong place, such as the token system edits. Then about a month later, I installed the fs animal taming system, and it went over pretty well too. So I'm sure you can get both of these systems working fine with any version of RunUO if you take your time and do it right. You even get to save more time than I did by doing less work by not having to upgrade it to work with the latest svn, since all vendors use Lists instead of arrays now. Not that it's a big edit, but can get annoying if there is a lot of vendors to do it for. =P