RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

Deimos

Page
Is there anyway to boost a pets individual skillcap past 120? I notice if I create scrolls greater than 120, it says my pets cap is to high.

Any suggestions?

Hammerhand

Knight
Crash with fresh install

I just setup a fresh SVN/ML and merged the files from the Daat99_svn442. Loaded showing no errors, but then did this...
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.1, Build 3641.39010
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.3607
Time: 4/19/2010 3:01:59 AM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 19
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Attempting to create recipe with preexisting ID.
   at Server.Engines.Craft.Recipe..ctor(Int32 id, CraftSystem system, CraftItem item)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem.AddRecipe(Int32 id, CraftSystem system)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem.AddRecipe(Int32 index, Int32 id)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering.InitCraftList()
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem..ctor(Int32 minCraftEffect, Int32 maxCraftEffect, Double delay)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering..ctor()
   at Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering.get_CraftSystem()
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem.Initialize()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 0
Any ideas?

*Edit* Never mind. I went after the merged files in Craft & Craft Core with a hammer, hacksaw & screwdiver. They decided to work. Now its loading just fine, no errors, no crashes. I just sort of mis-merged them. This time, I painstakingly did them by hand and then used WinMerge to check them.

Hammerhand

Knight
Crafted item name error

Ok, I've got this thing loaded, working good (I thought) until I craft something. Ores, Ingots.. all show proper names, but when I craft anything with other than iron I get a TID thing instead of the name and resource. See pic: The pic is of a Blaze katana. I get the same with armor on any ingot except iron. I've gone thru the modified files, replaced them with originals and re-merged them all. Both by hand and with WinMerge. I get the same thing every time. Any ideas?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_002.jpg
    ScreenHunter_002.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 71

Devinc07

Sorceror
From the looks of that the item being crafted such as base armor or base weapon doesn't have the correct edits for the name. im not sure but i had the same error a while back. what type of item is it i can't tell what you crafted?

is anyone having a problem with characters trying to train a skill on animal trainer vendor and when they drop the gold it says "that order is for some other shopkeeper" it seems that the game is trying to take the gold as a bod even though the character doesn't have a bod out. even with a bod contract the character cannot train in any skills on animal trainer or any other vendor/trainer for that matter. can someone please help me. I have looked through the files and it seems the problem is in BaseVendor.cs here is my file

if you need any other files from me to see why this is happened please ask and i will post. thank you

EDIT: I believe this problem also has to do with basecreature.cs as well that is where i found the checkteachingmatch how would i set the basevendor to check the teaching match if dropped is gold or not a bod?

Attachments

• BaseVendor.cs
    36.7 KB · Views: 14

Devinc07

Sorceror
Hammerhand;836895 said:
Ok, I've got this thing loaded, working good (I thought) until I craft something. Ores, Ingots.. all show proper names, but when I craft anything with other than iron I get a TID thing instead of the name and resource. See pic: The pic is of a Blaze katana. I get the same with armor on any ingot except iron. I've gone thru the modified files, replaced them with originals and re-merged them all. Both by hand and with WinMerge. I get the same thing every time. Any ideas?

send me your base armor and base weapon file i have an idea of what is wrong, not possitive though. but i will try

Hammerhand

Knight
Devinc07;838165 said:
send me your base armor and base weapon file i have an idea of what is wrong, not possitive though. but i will try

Sorry, I should have posted sooner, but I got it sorted out.

Devinc07

Sorceror
ok cool. you have any idea what is causing my problem in the post above last. for some reason players can't pay npc characters to teach them any skills. i really need to fix this but i still haven't found how

Devinc07

Sorceror
Ok my previous error i have fixed. now if anyone can help me. I just need to know how to add in script a specific crafting scroll and resource scroll. instead of Item( new craftingrecipe() ); i need to know how to add the specific crafting recipe and the specific resource recipe. if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. thank you

milva

Sorceror
For the resource recipe{add resourcerecipe==. Just [props a recipe at the top says- recipe, click the arrow next to it and change the recipe to which one you want ( or [add resource recipe) for the yellow recipe [add craftingrecipe==, [props this also then click the arrow next to it once again and target item which you want the recipe to be.
For the ML recipes attached is text file with all the IDs , these are the recipes you can only get with doing Heartwood Quests.

Attachments

• Recipe.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 11

Devinc07

Sorceror
great thank you for your help and the timely reply. I have also been trying to do something else for new players on my server. I am wanting to make it so that new players already know how to craft some basic items such as leather arms legs chest cap and a few weapons and ringmail. I don't understand how to make it so that players already know how to craft these automatically without have to have the recipes and learn how.

milva

Sorceror
Just go to the Daat99 control center, brit bank. You can disable recipes there, this will make it so all their menu's are filled, only way to do it which I know of. Of course they then won't need the recipes, they will still need to do the ML Crafting Quests to final unlock those.
So on Center click on - Recipe Crafting (left side)
Disable both top ones on the right, then very last one on the bottom for Recipe Harvesting.

Devinc07

Sorceror
thats how i have it set right now but i like the recipes i just want players to start out knowing more crafts so they can get the skills up some before they go out and find recipes

Devinc07

Sorceror
I have a crash that occurs on world save. Can anyone give me a hand with this. I would greatly appreciate it. The crash happens on world save every time no matter what players are doing. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.1, Build 3793.19965
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.4200
Time: 5/24/2010 11:27:56 PM
Mobiles: 30404
Items: 254216
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.CraftingRecipe.Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
at Server.StandardSaveStrategy.SaveItems(SaveMetrics metrics)
at Server.DualSaveStrategy.<>c__DisplayClass1.<Save>b__0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

JamzeMcC

Squire
Devinc07;840285 said:
I have a crash that occurs on world save. Can anyone give me a hand with this. I would greatly appreciate it. The crash happens on world save every time no matter what players are doing. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.1, Build 3793.19965
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.4200
Time: 5/24/2010 11:27:56 PM
Mobiles: 30404
Items: 254216
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.CraftingRecipe.Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
at Server.StandardSaveStrategy.SaveItems(SaveMetrics metrics)
at Server.DualSaveStrategy.<>c__DisplayClass1.<Save>b__0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I had a similar issue. I had the crafting recipes turned off but a player still used a scroll. That is what caused the error. I turned off recipes and deleted all items. Havent had an issue since

Devinc07

Sorceror
I wish it was that easy. I have tried having crafting recipes on and off through the daat99 control center and i have tried deleting all of the crafting recipes i can find. No players have crafting recipes but i like having them players have to learn how to craft so i want to end up using those. I can't figure out where the problem is but im still going through the scripts to see if i did something wrong when merging.

Devinc07

Sorceror
Ok i have figured it out. For some reason when i add new crafting recipes in the game on a completely empty test server it saves fine but it won't save the already existing crafting recipes that are in the world so i had to force a delete of all of them by renaming each of the files i had changed and put crafting recipes in so i took out all existance of them and loaded the server and forced the game to delete them then saved and it saved fine. I reput them back in the scripts and reloaded the server and now it adds then fine and saves fine with them in the world so if anyone has this problem just remove crafting recipes and force the server to delete all of them and it will fix your problem if it is the same problem i had. Then you can put them back in and it should work fine (at least mine saves and reloads fine now.)

Devinc07

Sorceror
Ok i really need a hand with this. For some reason when i shrink a pet merenary and the shard restarts the mobtype is null and the pet is null. (m_MobType is null and m_Mob is null ) i have looked through the scripts and i can't find where the error is or where it causes it to go null on server restart. Can anyone give me a hand with this i really need help with it. I am stumped. Here is my shrink item file and it happens on the evo mercenary pet i have posted that file as well. someone please give me a hand. Thank you

Attachments

• ShrinkItem.cs
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Mercenary.cs
    17.9 KB · Views: 10

Deimos

Page
I don't know for sure, but it could be because the mercenery is a baseevo, not a basecreature?

I'd imagine you'd have to add baseevo and the proper namespaces to the shrinkitem file.

Devinc07

Sorceror
oh ok. could you give me an idea of where to do that at and possible how to do that

EDIT:

Ok this is as far as i have gotten. I don't know if i did it correctly and i hope someone can give me an idea of what needs to be done to make it better. This has the edits for baseevo in it with xanthos evo creatures but i don't know how well it is written out or how well it works so if someone could look over it for me i would greately appreciate it. I didn't end up marking all the areas where i added in edits for base evos im sorry for that.

so far this is the error i get.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3793.19965
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/FSAnimalSystemGen2/Shrink System/ShrinkItem.cs:
CS1014: Line 214: A get or set accessor expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Ok i have fixed it so that it compiles without errors and starts up fine but the serialization is off and im not good at that. For some reason its not setting the new baseevo pet type either or the base evo mount pet type so i am a bit stumped on that as well. If anyone can give me a hand with these few problems i would really appreciate it. Thank you

Attachments

• ShrinkItem.cs
    62.1 KB · Views: 9

Devinc07

Sorceror
Ok i haven't implemented my changes into a server yet and for some reason the pet property still goes null even if the pet is a basecreature. I need some help with this. I can't figure out why it is going null. I can post my regular shrinkitem.cs file and maybe someone can give me a hand with this. It happened on a dragon and a hiryu for example and i set a check now so that it doesn't crash the shard since it keeps going null but then i have to completely get a new pet. i really need some help with this can anyone give me a hand. I have searched for the problem over and over and tried to fix it myself but its not working.

Edit: Has anyone found a reason for why the m_Mob (aka Pet) property goes null on restart. I can't figure it out or figure out how to fix it. Can someone please give me a hand. Thank you

Still can't figure out how to fix this. Please can someone give me some help. I have gone over my distro edits time and time again to make sure those are correct and im still having problems with shrink items. I think its the serialization or deserialization but i don't know how to fix that. Can someone please help me.