RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Universal Storage Keys

AdminA

Sorceror
Hmm, I would open up basestorekey.cs and find this section

Code:
        public BaseStoreKey( ItemStore Store, int hue ) : base( ITEM_ID )
        {
            if( Store == null )
            {
                //this makes a call to an overloadable function, so any derived object that is constructed gets the store entries loaded here
                _Store = GenerateItemStore();
            }
            else
            {
                //connect the specified item store to this new set of keys
                _Store = Store;
            }

//let the item store know that this keyring is its containing object
            _Store.Owner = this;

_Store.MinWithdrawAmount = 1;

Hue = hue;
            Weight = 1;
        }

And stick said code in there
In theory, all storage devices would then be blessed
If you have them already on the shard, I think you can run the command
[global set loottype blessed where basestorekey
Which would update them all to blessed

*Just tested the command and yes it works*

KISOR

Sorceror
The pskey.cs stores stat cap scrolls fine but doesn't withdrawn them, so i made a new stat scroll book with the code from the pskey that did the same thing so i went and changed the public class StatCapScrollListEntry : ItemListEntry part to be like the power scroll entry without the _skill thinking it would think they was a power scroll and withdrawn them it added them as a anatomy scroll but still didn't withdrawn, anyone fix this or have any ideas i can try?

KISOR

Sorceror
Noticed there is a exploit with the treasure hunters key that someone can start digging add the map to key and it digs up chest and the map doesn't get completed & can be repeated over & over, is there anyway that can something i can add to stop the digging once the map goes inside the key?

ineedhelp

Sorceror
In treasuremap.cs look for the public DigTimer around line 453, then under that find the protected override void OnTick() underneath
Code:
if ( m_LastMoveTime != m_From.LastMoveTime )
                {
                    m_From.SendLocalizedMessage( 503023 ); // You cannot move around while digging up treasure. You will need to start digging anew.
                    Terminate();
                    return;
                }
put this code

Code:
  Item[] tmaps = m_From.Backpack.FindItemsByType(typeof(TreasureMap));
                TreasureMap Tmap = null;
                foreach (TreasureMap thismap in tmaps)
                {
                    if (thismap == m_TreasureMap)
                    {

Tmap = thismap;
                    }
                }
                if (Tmap == null)
                {
                    m_From.SendMessage("The treasure map is no longer in your backpack, so you stop digging.");
                    Terminate();
                    return;
                }

You can change the message how you see fit but should stop players from sending it back to the key.