RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Beta 34 released!

phoenix_zhs

Wanderer
hmm...is there also going to be a changedfiles file (gotta love redundancy) included? Sure makes upgrading to newer releases so much easier :)

David

Moderate
Re: RunUO Beta 34 released!

This is like the second line in krrios' post....

krrios said:
ChangedScripts.txt was not included in this release. This was an oversight, and the download may be fixed tomorrow. Until then, you can view the file: here

Darkeyes

Wanderer
Great Job guys! Amazed, on how fast ya crank these betas out and squish them bugs. And one more thing can i get a BOD Book. :D Ty so much, me and my players have waited for these.

mikemaz

Wanderer
ok how do i change over from beta 33 to beta 34 i have it downloaded i want to know what folders i must use to get my old accounts and info over to the new one there skills there homes ect
the spawn ect
i know of a few folders like my script folder ect just not sure of them all
thanks alot for your time

YYAHHOOOO!!!! great patch :) love it , LOVE IT!!!

ok ok sorry

* starts praying to the big and all mightey runuo gods*

BONDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MARES DIE TOO MUCH!!!!!

wahahha you guys really work hard nice one ;)

Kamron

Knight
Hmm.. im getting this Warning FLOODING the console saying something about Free();
i cant read it, becuase its going so fast.

All i know is Free() is used in enumeration. I havent made any scripts to warrant the use of a Free, or at least i dont think so.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

Alari

Wanderer
Start a new character. Make a Paladin. They start nekkid because they're not strong enough to equip their armor. >.<; *giggle*

Edit: And Necromancers start with 10:10:10 and a similar clothing issue. ;) They need at least 25 strength to equip their starting items.