RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Beta 36 released!

sliptongue69

Sorceror
As much as I've seen UOGamers crash, how can we be certain that ours won't crash?

Oops...Edit: Good job, I'd say it was well worth the wait...even though I guess I'm spoiled with the previous releases coming out so quick and everyone else saying that other emulators taking for damned ever...

Khaybel

Sorceror
I'm impressed, thats for the fixes, will help with some of our tools we been having issues with and couldn't put a finger on it :p

amazing list of stuff..

S

Seven

is it me or am i missing the line of text that says "Faction System" in the add ons....hmm.... :(

psz

Administrator
Face it: People are gonna whine until they get them, then they'll whine because Phantom had anything to do with them, and then they'll whine because the birds are the wrong colour...

S

Seven

psz said:
Face it: People are gonna whine until they get them, then they'll whine because Phantom had anything to do with them, and then they'll whine because the birds are the wrong colour...

Thats right ;)

ravya

Wanderer
Help me plz... my Beta wrightes: the type or namespace 'Odbc' does not exist in the class 'Server.Data' (DatabaseCommandQueue.cs)

what i shall do?

S

Sno

Umm, try windowsupdate. Or search microsoft.com. Or search runuo.com ;)
I really can't remember the exact location of it.

Atroz

Wanderer
"Locked down containers:
Items placed in them will now automatically become locked down

Items that have been explicitly released inside a locked down container
will decay "

this also work for the secured containers? or only for the locked down ones

Atroz