RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Halloween Event

krrios

Administrator
Just save the script to anywhere in your RunUO/Scripts directory.

It adds a new server entry to the list shown when you log in, redirecting to the halloween shard. The server entry automatically goes away after 5 days.

----

The server will be open in about 1 hour and 20 minutes, as of this post.

Jeefa

Wanderer
How come that after I did all the unholy things and read through the text, my client wont work, i cant log on to it anymore?

dashiznit_76

Wanderer
Client Crashes

After Creating my character and going thru all the gumps successfully my client crashes. I am unable to get it to stay online. Crashes whenever I log into Devil's Hollow. I am updated fully. Using Razor to connect

Manu

Knight
Same here. *snief* Was hoping to join you guys :( *cries*

Using fresh install of ML and UOGateway to log in.

I selected Mage, Stun, Alchy, Unholy.

I can log in while dead, but as soon as I get resurrected my client crashes.

Im using razor and I can log in perfectly, fully patched client n that here.
I must say that it is awesome. Must have been an amazing amount of hard work. Nice one guys.

krrios

Administrator
It seems everyone who is having client crashes has picked Unholy. That means it's either something about the base, or something about the class (perhaps body value).

There are a lot of unholy players who don't crash, so it's not a directly that easy to reproduce.

I'll take a look at the base, but it would be helpful if someone who crashes on Unholy could try to get into the base on a non-unholy character, and see if they still crash.

Admin God

Wanderer
all i have to say to the holiday shard is AWESOME! good job everyone involved, curious to know how many players have logged on to give it a go, talk about a stress test, that many people in that small of a space lol.