RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Logo Design

vjm

Wanderer
few new suggestions (all on a transparent background):

:rolleyes:

Revan

Sorceror
Hey, i like those :D
But i have a feeling you should put some stuff from one
and put it to another.. Can't really tell you which one or what
though...

Braun

Wanderer
Picture this:

You have the little AOL running man and behind him is a stream of wind or a streak of lines representing the wind.
you have the word RunUO behind him. and maybe a little catch phrase under that, Somthing like ,"A world in its own".

Thats just a beggining of an idea i had, but i dont have time to work on it right now.

Someone give it a shot, I am sure many of you guys can make it look very professional,
I ll give it a whirl later, right now im half asleep and have to work tomorrow.

sliptongue69

Sorceror
amrid said:
madLyfe said:
uhhh loose the windows crap, it will eventually work on linux...
thats microsofts symbol, you know as in Microsoft C#

No it's Windows...the ones in VJMs are Visual Studio (or MSDN, can't remember).

The second one of VJMs would be awesome as a banner!

If you had used that symbol instead of the windows one amrid, your little one would be sweet as hell!

amrid

Wanderer
Ah, i was under the assumtion they had adopted it as their main logo. And yea, I know thats the visual studios logo

sliptongue69 said:
If you had used that symbol instead of the windows one amrid, your little one would be sweet as hell!

once im finished with my flow-charting project I'll redo it with that :p

PerfectWing

Wanderer
psz: Creative, not silly. :)

amrid: the first one on your second post (where the <><> is more transparent. Nicest, in my opinion.

Admin_V: I like that one much better than your others.

calibar

Wanderer
OK ALL U PIC EDITORS

ok here is a cool picture all u got to do is edit it so it says teh run uo thing and are you ready and it will be really cool. well at least i like the picture hehe

L

Lost User

I gotta say i like amrid's more then admin_v's. We want something nice and simple....

- DK