RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUOBeta36World2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randuin

Wanderer
I can't really see the spawners... What do they look like?

EDIT: Okay I found the spawners... But their durations seem to be set REALLY wierd :( how do the timers work? Like... How do I make it so monsters spawn say... 5 minutes after they're killed?

ArteGordon

Wanderer
If you are using the xmlspawners that come with the package, I would suggest installing the xmlspawner2 package. It fixes a few issues with the original xmlspawner.
That might fix your respawning issue as well.

spawn times are set with the mindelay and maxdelay properties (those are in minutes)

Randuin

Wanderer
In the Destard dungeons it's about 2-10 minutes, but the graveyard (and probably other places too) it's set to one hour to one hour and a half! :(

ArteGordon

Wanderer
the graveyards were set to those intervals in the bobsmart package. dont know why. You can change them to more reasonable intervals either in the spawners themselves or by editing the .xml files and then reloading.
So I'm assuming that is what you were having problems with?

Status
Not open for further replies.