RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUOTray

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaZZe

Wanderer
RunUOTray

i modded a program for wowemu so you can start wow in the tray... well now it works with RunUO 1.0.0, just unzip and put it in your RunUO directory and run it...

Attachments

• RunUOTray.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 371

UOT

Knight
You might want to see if a mod could move this to the 3rd party support forum were it will get the attention it diserves

S

Savaal

OMFG This is my first time in the Third Party Program Support and i been looking for a program like this thanks alot.

sirbum69

Wanderer
This script just makes it so the server for RunUo sits in your task bar down at the far right instead of sitting on the bottom bar....

kind of like running in the back ground....really is a cool little program....just download it and unzip it into your RunUo folder where yor server.exe is....then make a short cut on your desk top to this program...next time you restart your server it will start in your tray...

only two bugs that i have found...not really to bad but if you have a server running and you click on this it will start another one.....

other one is if you have your server set up as i do to restart itself each night then when it restarts it doesnt use this program so it will end right back up on your bar.....

would be nice if he could make it start back up using this program instead....

H

hudel

nice idea,... do it something else like save RAM or is it just for fun?

Greystar

Wanderer
WaZZe said:
i modded a program for wowemu so you can start wow in the tray... well now it works with RunUO 1.0.0, just unzip and put it in your RunUO directory and run it...

This existed a long time ago... it was plain and simply called Tool and it took and hide the RunUO server window and left itself in the corner where you could reopen the server window. I included it as a link. The source is public now so anyone can mod it since the original author is no longer doing anything with it. Credits are all in the source I DID NOT WRITE THIS.

Tool.zip link

Kwwres10

Wanderer
lollolol. I thought you had to double click icon. Its single click so it opened and closed. I must have clicked the hell outta the lil' fucker. lol Thanks anyways. :p

-Cheers,
Farmer Noxstyx

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Anyone Still Got A Working Link ???

I'd like to get the source for this but the links guffed up, anyone care to post a working link or a file please ?

Jeff

Lord
LeoXavior;690388 said:
-bump-

I also would like to locate the sources for this.

good job, bumping a post that has been dead for over a year. I highly doubt the guy is gonna post the src.

LeoXavior

Wanderer
Jeff;690404 said:
good job, bumping a post that has been dead for over a year. I highly doubt the guy is gonna post the src.

Thx, and I wasn't looking to care for you're oppinion on the subject just to clarify that Was more looking for something actually helpfull as im sure other's have done this either thru the original source or their own. So less you can add something usefull feel free to not reply.

LeoXavior;691600 said:
Thx, and I wasn't looking to care for you're oppinion on the subject just to clarify that Was more looking for something actually helpfull as im sure other's have done this either thru the original source or their own. So less you can add something usefull feel free to not reply.
Good going, you just told off an admin.

LeoXavior

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;691638 said:
Good going, you just told off an admin.

I know he's an admin I can read, is not my fault he was being less then helpfull, why do people assume that other's don't know things that should be obvious.
Again feel free to not respond less you wish to add something positive and helpfull.

LeoXavior

Wanderer
FYI:
The reason I bumped this thread is there are alot things like this, the remote admin scripts/tools, and many other things that in my oppinion should be constantly updated and stickied somewhere.
These are things that would be nearly the first things I looked for after running a server like runuo for any length of time.

Jeff

Lord
LeoXavior;692132 said:
FYI:
The reason I bumped this thread is there are alot things like this, the remote admin scripts/tools, and many other things that in my oppinion should be constantly updated and stickied somewhere.
These are things that would be nearly the first things I looked for after running a server like runuo for any length of time.

Ya well, welcome to free support, these types of things dont last long, ppl lose interest and for the 100 or so of these types of modifications that are out there, no one has enough time in the world to just sit and update this shit all the time. Make your own, its not that hard, learn something for a change instead of just mooching off everyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.