RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUOTray

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoXavior

Wanderer
Jeff;694646 said:
Ya well, welcome to free support, these types of things dont last long, ppl lose interest and for the 100 or so of these types of modifications that are out there, no one has enough time in the world to just sit and update this shit all the time. Make your own, its not that hard, learn something for a change instead of just mooching off everyone else...

What is this assholes are us?
You dunno a thing about me, so stop with the assumptions.

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest it happens I do alot more then mess with uo in my spare time, and was hoping anyone could possibly be helpfull instead of just running into one jackass after another.
Please don't reply less you can provide something usefull.

I am good in anything web related from xhtml/css/php/jscript, and in recent years c/c++ and i've tried to stay away from c#/.net cause to me it's as bad as vb just a shortcut that 90% of programmers use to release things quickly which are often really damn buggy, and they don't posess the skills to actually find/correct the bugs in most instances. Anyway yes I could write something but if i did i wouldn't share it with this community cause all i keep running into are jackasses.

LeoXavior;696254 said:
What is this assholes are us?
You dunno a thing about me, so stop with the assumptions.

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest it happens I do alot more then mess with uo in my spare time, and was hoping anyone could possibly be helpfull instead of just running into one jackass after another.
Please don't reply less you can provide something usefull.
*OR

Assholes OR us.

Jeff

Lord
Anyway, i wasnt trying to be a dick, you are the one with the short fuse, basically I was explaining why you wont see the source for this and you got all pissed off. See the source was never released, as you may have been able to see since a compiled version was here. Oh well, piss all you want, you replying to anything I say with a bad attitude just proves you want to get into a pissing match, so have at it.

All things aside, Make it yourself tbh, this should take you 5 mins to make.

*Locked since this is pretty stupid...*

Status
Not open for further replies.