RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 1.0+] Realistic Nuclear Bomb

Did this script cause a hardware melt-down on your server?

• Yes, I'm still scraping pieces off the wall.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No problems, except a few hundred dead players...

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Not sure, too scared to attempt fission.

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

KaNJiUO

Wanderer
Works great =D little bit laggy. But for people using SVN you only have to change one thing which is in the basenuke.cs

Original:
(line 654)
Code:
if (m != null && m.AccessLevel < AccessLevel.Counselor && m.Alive && !m.[COLOR="Red"]Invul[/COLOR])

Change it to look like:
Code:
if (m != null && m.AccessLevel < AccessLevel.Counselor && m.Alive && !m.[COLOR="Red"]Blessed[/COLOR])

Great script btw ;]

Vorspire

Knight
Hehe sorry about that, I changed the Blessed property for Mobile to Invul using refactoring, I guess that's the only edit needed to make this work. - So I'll re-release the fix along with the updates soon :D

Vorspire

Knight
Also, if people who use the script could please post screenshots of the devistation, that would be cool :D

I'm thinknig about combining this with the Ultimate Kill Command ( [Explode - Written by me a long time ago ) and use the algorithms to explode a player should they happen to die while caught in the blast.

I will also add a "radiation sickness" option that will affect the players who don't die in the blast.. That should be fun :D

old_school

Wanderer
Yeah I got a nuke too I made mine laggs too but then again it can take out anything in 100 tiles lol I think it laggs due to the size the damage spreads. However, good idea with the setting them to terrorist idea. Never thought of tha just figured they go red from nukeing Brit lol

Lichtblitz

Sorceror
Maybe I'm just blind but I cant find the actual script in this thread. Has it been (accidentally) removed? I wanted to have a look at it for the 10th anniversary of our shard :)