RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 1.0F ~] PyroPackage 1.0.0

Vorspire

Knight
[RUO 1.0F ~] PyroPackage 1.0.0

After a long time of being away, I've notice that a lot of people have been asking me if I still update my scripts.. well, here's my latest package..

The PyroPackage contains the infamous BaseBomb.cs and VorBomb.cs - You know, that Weapon of Mass Distruction with the ownage explosion? Yeah...

The Pyro Package also contains my most favourite script, The Ultimate Kill Command, updated and ready to deploy, with 2 new aliases...!

And finally.. as newcomers to the Pyro Package... Throwable Base Explosion Keg , it's like a cute VorBomb, really... and the Anti-Personnel Mine (APM) - Which challenge any who dare to step upon it, to defuse it through a game of cunning circuitry!

All are very funny scripts to use, very amusing for both staff and players!

Enjoy!

NOTE:These scripts are designed for RunUO 1.0 Final, only minor modifications to one or two lines should be needed to upgrade compatibility.

NOTE:Due to a busy life-style, I may be unable to answer support requests, so please try your best to edit these yourself. Please use another thread for support requests!!!

Regards, Vorspire

Attachments

• PyroPackage.rar
    14.8 KB · Views: 66