RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 1.0F +] Ultimate Ethereals

Vorspire

Knight
[RUO 1.0F +] Ultimate Ethereals

Welcome to another of my releases, Ultimate Ethereals.

This is the title because, I believe, this package contains the ultimate ethereal system for any server!

I once-upon-a-time decided to edit the TileData.mul file and tweak it in favour of adding new Ethereal Mounts...

Although the Ethereals.cs supplied is a RunUO 1.0 Distro Edit, you can use it for reference in updating your RunUO 2.0 Ethereals.cs Distro File!

Supplied Muls:
TileData.mul (Client min version 5.0.7.1 Patch 84) when mods applied.

Supplied Scripts:
Ethereals.cs (RunUO 1.0 Final Distro Edit) - Contains scripts for 22 Total Ethereal Mounts!

NOTE:These scripts are designed for RunUO 1.0 Final, only minor modifications to one or two lines should be needed to upgrade compatibility.

NOTE:Due to a busy life-style, I may be unable to answer support requests, so please try your best to edit these yourself. Please use another thread for support requests!!!

Attachments

• Ultimate Ethereals.rar
    45.3 KB · Views: 196
Your description is a bit vague. What exactly does this add? You say in favor of new ethereals but what exactly does that mean? Does this include the new ones?

Vorspire

Knight
This package will enabled around 15 new ethereal rides iin your shard without art or animation edits, as the new TileData.mul contains edit that links some other 'ship parts' as wearable mounts.

You will of course have to distribute the TileData.mul to your players.

Here is a screenshot of what this file can do for you: