RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 2.0] Extended Localizer - PropertyList-2-StringList

Nockar

Sorceror
Posting Vorspires post in here in case some one else needs it.. This is what I had to do to get rid of all the errors.

------------------------------------------------------

The paths in your UO:SDK are not correct, or you didn't put the Art files in the correct directory.

If you're confident that they are there and you still get the errors after trying things, then use this little script to adjust the paths manually:

Code:
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;

using Ultima;
using Server;

namespace Ultima
{
     public class PathFix
     {
          public static void Configure()
          {
               Ultima.Client.Directories.Add(@"C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client");
          }
     }
}
Edit the path in the code above to apply to a location where you certainly know that Art.mul and Artidx.mul are located.

Hopefuly this should fix the problems.

Leviathon316

Sorceror
Hello Everyone,
I am in need of some assistance with this script. I had this running on a slightly older SVN without any issues but the ones listed here and the fix posted worked like a charm. Now i am trying to get this working on a brand new server (think it is at SVN 524) but i have an error that i can not walk my way through like i have other errors in the past. I am still way too much of a scripting novice. Thank you in advance for any and all help that is given or that has been given by all of you in the past.

Error:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/Engines/Localizer/IndependentStringList.cs:
CS1501: Line 73: No overload for method 'StringEntry' takes '2' arguments
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Part of the file in question

Code:
using (BinaryReader bin = new BinaryReader(new FileStream(path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.Read)))
                {
                    bin.ReadInt32();
                    bin.ReadInt16();

while (bin.BaseStream.Position < bin.BaseStream.Length)
                    {
                        int number = bin.ReadInt32();
                        bin.ReadByte();
                        int length = bin.ReadInt16();

if (length > m_Buffer.Length)
                            m_Buffer = new byte[(length + 1023) & ~1023];

bin.Read(m_Buffer, 0, length);
                        string text = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(m_Buffer, 0, length);

[COLOR="Red"] list.Add(new StringEntry(number, text));[/COLOR]
                        m_Table[number] = text;
                    }
                }

m_Entries = (StringEntry[])list.ToArray(typeof(StringEntry));

I have marked the line in red (i hope) if the whole file is needed please let me know. As far as i know / can remember no item in it has been edited.

Once again i thank you and hope beyond hope i have posted this correctly (first time with error and code tags )

--Lev

voicer

Sorceror
i have the same issue. it seems that the list.Add(new StringEntry(number, text)); must have 3 arguments. It is missing "StringEntry.ClilocFlag flag". How to add it properly to this code?

I see that I can pass 0, 1 or 2, so which one would be best for this piece of code?

public enum CliLocFlag
{
Original = 0,
Custom = 1,
Modified = 2,
}

list.Add(new StringEntry(number, text, 0));
???

---EDIT: figured out what was wrong - I was using old ultima.dll (2.0.2.0) - after uploading new one (2.0.3.0) it is working with 2 arguments.