RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 2.0+] PHPBB Error Reporting

Vorspire

Knight
[RUO 2.0+] PHPBB Error Reporting

----------
PACKAGE:
----------
namsepace Server.Vorspire.PHPBB
----------
Click file names to view code.

¬PHPBB Error Reporting
----------

----------
OVERVIEW:
----------
----------

This system was designed with the intent to supply another means for Administrators and Staff to be able to access Shard Crash Reports.

Simply, when you shard crashes, this system will automatically make a new topic on your PHPBB forums with the full details of the crash-log.

Installation is very easy, providing you have full access to your PHPBB MySQL Database Host, you can just drop-'n'-drag this system, fiddle with the Config and wait for your shard to crash to prove it's usefulness :)

For this system to work, you must first meet the following requirments:

------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not post help requests or error reports in this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------

Another request gone nuts...

Regards,
Vorspire

Attachments

• PHPBB Error Reporting 1.0.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PHPBB Error Reporting 1.0.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 17

Vorspire

Knight
No problem :)

Still though, it makes me impatient to see so many views and a few downloads without any feedback these days, are these forums dying? :p

I need to know if people have managed to get this running (If not, I don't wanna see error reports here lol) - But it would be nice if they could provide a link to an example proving the fact that it works :D

If your shard doesn't crash, test it by putting some IndexOutOfRangeException invoking code into some script:
Code:
int[] crashableVar = new int[0];
int crashInvoker = crashableVar[1];

How many times have people been told to crash their shard on purpose? xD

Enjoy...