RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samurai Empire Features

Codeus

Wanderer
Samurai Empire Features

Here's a little something for for everyone that has Samurai Empire and wants to be able to use the SE character creation buttons and SE custom house tiles.

Installation: Just place this script into your Scripts\Custom folder.
Usage: To enable set 'bool SE_Enabled' to true. To disable set 'bool SE_Enabled' to false.
Uninstall: Just remove this script.

Hopefully, ya'll will find this usefull until the release that supports SE. :)

Attachments

• SE.cs
    325 bytes · Views: 1,607

Phantom

Knight
Your still going to have to code the tiles within the house system and the character templates for to even do anything.

fusion

Sorceror
All Working Except For The Doors, The Doors Need To Be Coded :)

Other Than That, The Floors And The Walls Are Working As Should Be :)

Bushido And Ninjitsu Would Have To Be Coded In, Just Remember Not to Add The New Doors In Your House Because They Will Be Unusable!

And Add Roofing To That As Well, Those Seem To Be The Only 2 Problems With It I've Run Into.

Phantom

Knight
Konan Kent

You can't add the new skills considering that support would require core support.

I don't see how this script is "incredible"

fusion

Sorceror
Well It Does Kinda Show Ya That You Were Wrong About Coding All The Tiles :)

Only A Few Small Problems With It, Roofing, And The Doors.

All Other Tilesets Are Activated With This.

Chandral

Wanderer
This script works GREAT! We all owe you for this script. My players love it and so do I!!!!!

Someone burst Phantom's bubble I guess. No disrespect meant Phatom. I still think u do great work.

Phantom

Knight
fusion said:
Well It Does Kinda Show Ya That You Were Wrong About Coding All The Tiles :)

Only A Few Small Problems With It, Roofing, And The Doors.

All Other Tilesets Are Activated With This.
I actually never said this, somebody else mainly Asayre told said it.

Also nobody bursted my bubble in the slighest.

dstarz20

Sorceror
It would be..."You don't see it AS incredible" Since your grammar blows, I won't continue. Give props where it's due, don't be jealous becuse you couldn't figure it out.

lincy

Wanderer
dstarz20 said:
It would be..."You don't see it AS incredible" Since your grammar blows, I won't continue. Give props where it's due, don't be jealous becuse you couldn't figure it out.

he he .... :D

S

Savaal

I'm not taking sides Phantom does get cocky sometimes but he has also helped me alot so lets just drop it :) ;)

Fallon

Wanderer
Also having issues with roofing as well can place and everything just commiting seems to not include the roof work

Codeus

Wanderer
Hey, thanks for the replies, and I glad some have found this usefull.:)
Yeah, as far as the house stuff goes, everything should work except for the new doors and the roofing tiles. These will have to be coded to work.
Now, for the new skills, these will have to be coded also. I've started to look into any packets, new or changed, sent, and so far, it seems that a 0xbf with a subcommand are both sent and received on at least some of the new spells/skills.
Just one more thought, until the next release, a modified 0x3a packet could be sent to updated the new skills in the client's skill gump from maybe a variable in the playermobile class.

Shandril

Wanderer
All I can say is awesome work...I was going to attempt to do this myself and now I don't have to the players where I admin are quite pleased to be able to redo their houses now... Thanks :)

Rl-2

Wanderer
nice script, but i do not see how u got the #'s like 0x805b, and 0x80. if you could tell me that would be great...

Phantom

Knight
Rl-2 said:
nice script, but i do not see how u got the #'s like 0x805b, and 0x80. if you could tell me that would be great...
He used SpyUO most likely.

Might have known what packets were changed, and did a trial and error process.

Could have asked Mark ( second most likely )

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Phantom said:
He used SpyUO most likely.

Might have known what packets were changed, and did a trial and error process.

Could have asked Mark ( second most likely )

Actually, just takes a know-how of what the current stuff is, and just use the next flag in the sequence :)