RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samurai Empire Features

OK here's what I came across:

When I tried to customize my 3 floors SE house, I placed a roof on 2nd floor. When I changed to another floor level and/or commit, the roof disapeared. Am I doing something wrong?

lorddeception said:
OK here's what I came across:

When I tried to customize my 3 floors SE house, I placed a roof on 2nd floor. When I changed to another floor level and/or commit, the roof disapeared. Am I doing something wrong?

Roofing not coded yet gotta wait.

Whooper7777 said:
Why those Roofing tiles disappear is there something wrong(i think)? Sorry my bad english!

SE.cs Script is not fully finish.

Roofing still needs work. (unless the script has already been fixed)

You can place roof if you're an Admin to the shard by using GM tools like Pandora's Box.

panther

Sorceror
Whooper7777 said:
is there any clue when that roofs got scripted probally?
There's another script that includes the doors and roofs, but there's one problem in that some items have to be added (depending on height) before the roof tiles when designing the house. Unfortunately, this is caused by a function of the core that cannot be overridden.

dacl3d

Wanderer
question

(Is a newbie question)...how you can see the changes?
and other question how you can install it, if you are using the pandora box? :confused: :p

BYE :)

Kamron

Knight
I think you have to download BETA 5 of pandora's box.. I am not sure, I don't use pandora's box enough to keep up with what is required.

septor

Sorceror
dstarz20 said:
It would be..."You don't see it AS incredible" Since your grammar blows, I won't continue. Give props where it's due, don't be jealous becuse you couldn't figure it out.
His grammar blows? Read your post ;]

Thecrazy3

Wanderer
Roof

Fallon said:
Also having issues with roofing as well can place and everything just commiting seems to not include the roof work

Well, even though it probably is useless now that the new RunUO is out...

Everytime you built a new level of roofing, you would just have to replace some walls and tiles below. Just adds a little extra work, I know because dstarz20 and I spent about 3 hours one night building pagodas...

darkiens

Wanderer
Hope this is not a lame question

Ok i have the lil script in the custom folder BUT! when i try to use any of the SE stuff it tells me i need to up grade its not leting me make the chars or build anything that is SE at all.. This is my first post hope its not out of line and to noob of a question :rolleyes:

BTW thanks runuo and all the members of this fourm for all the fun scripts and making it pos for me to run my own shard :)

darkiens

Wanderer
Sorry I think i post in wrong spot

Ok i have the lil script in the custom folder BUT! when i try to use any of the SE stuff it tells me i need to up grade its not leting me make the chars or build anything that is SE at all.. This is my first post hope its not out of line and to noob of a question :rolleyes:

BTW thanks runuo and all the members of this fourm for all the fun scripts and making it pos for me to run my own shard :D

sh1ny

Wanderer
Runuo 1.0.0 already has SE stuff implemented and you dont need this script. Get Runuo 1.0.0 and it should work fine.