RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scientific/Philosophical/Religious Debate.

Nemesis

Wanderer
Ivan Jouikov Wrote:
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All this stuff sounds interesting, and I will read it later... but what seems ridicolus to me, is that after a whole bunch of explanation that darwin's theory is false, that guy came up with a conclusion that what's true is that

"The guy took out his rib and that's how he's got his ho. Than their sick-*** kids had sex with each other and repopulated the whole earth"... WOW THIS IS A LOT MORE BELIVABLE!!!!!

Phew haha that just made me laugh heh

A

AlejandroX

To deny evolution is simply ignorance. There isn't a single solid argument against it that it cannot answer nor is there any better scientifically supported theory.

Ivan Jouikov

Wanderer
How come, Davy?

Biblie is a proven document!

It's been written by nobody knows who. It has resurrection in it. The creater of the bible is good! He says you shouldn't kill! Then he kills his son! And later he tries to kill the whole world (flood) but fails!

+ The theory of first species is VERY believable and explainable!
If you ever get lonely, take a knife and cut out your rib. Then start parying! According to a bible, you will get a girl, who will agree to have sex with.

+ Bible is very up to date! Whenever something major comes up that totaly destroys the bible (such as skyscrapers, or first fly to space), a new, updated version comes out, that says that "God isn't something you can see in space foo! He's invisible!".

So, as soon as we invent anti-invisiblity potion, we'll see the god, and everything will be solved!

So, you see, that punks ass theory also known as "evolution" ain't nothing but a scum of bullcrap written and researched by some of THE MOST EDUCATED punks on earth. It's credibility is NOTHING compared to bible. (whose author is still unknown)

K one the bible WAS written and edited by BELIEVE it or not catholics. The pope sat there and even edited the bible to fit what he wanted. it was translated by OVER 300,000 different people all who have thier own way of translation. each who changed it a little bit in thier own wasy. now onto the story of evolution. which i have read alot about in this thread and in RL . the whole theory has been changed as of late because they have found somthing that places mankind or a form of mankind here on earth 2-4k years before we have ever known of. what you ask is that? the Sphynx. they always believed that it ws wore down by the wind. yet new discoveries have found that it was wore down by WATER which would place the sphynx being OVER 9-10k years old older then any written lang. or any known skeleton or fossil found of mankind.which by all rights would change the entire history of mankind! now for the theory of GOD. and before anyone thinks i dont believe i n god in a way i do yet i dont. my theory on god is that yes there was is and always will be beings out there stronger,smarter, and all out better then we are. what was it that god was sopposed to of done back then? walk on water (which was found out was translated wrong. actually it says walked by the water) raie people from the dead. hmm we can do both of those. heal popele with thier hands. we can do that nowadays too. every religion out there is right yet wrong. i belive and if you was to study other religions other then stick to just your own beliefs you would also see. every religion has the same things in it.

1. one high god
2. gods(angels) under him
3. one high evil
4. gods (deamons) under him

anotehr thing all religions have in common is that there are ufo's aliens and other unexplanable things in them.
whch releigion ws the first? definatly not christianity. the first religion that has been found so far predates all other religions and is written in a untranslatable lang. and predates mankind itself. the next religion out rthere was wicca(witchcraft) the celtic christianity was the last and hence the newest religion out there. and has so many faults and lies built into it after the years that it is impossible to believe in.the pope himself has changed the bible and sriptures to benifit himself. he changed the holy day and i quote" the sabbath day shall be sunday. the day to worship me." the quotes i am saying there was taken from the book called "the great controversy between good and evil" and in the book it also says where to find everything it says if you don't believe it! mym whole system of belief is based on facts. what has been proven. the ancient god osiris the egyption god of the dead his TOMB was just found about 3 years ago. insidee the tomb which wsa sealed and untouched for over 3k years had pictogrraphs of a helecopter, sport car, and a ufo! basically the closeset thing i have ever found to my beilief is the show Stargate. no i aint sying that is the rtrue religion no i aint saying it is the right one. let alone i aint saying the it is a good belief i am just saying that is the CLOSEST thing to my beilef. evolution is out there. and it has been proven over and over again. do i beleive there is a god?
not i nteh sense most people do.
i believe there is a higher power out there but not a ALL-POWERFUL being.
will i goto hell for this belief who knows. there is no right religion there is no wrong religion but if you wnt to go quoting books writtne by men then don't forget diffeten men created the books different men trtanslated them and there fore ech one will say something different. for when a man trranslates something they ALWAYS put a little of thierself into it. here is another small FACT! insided the popes hat it is written"vicitor of christ" in roman nuumerology it stands for 666 in hebrew nunmerology it also stands for 666. now he is sopposed to be the one that is "highest of christ" yet his hat stands for 666. the mark of the beast? he has changed the bible and religion to fit him? if his "religion is to believed then everyone would be worshiping him! do i beleive in the koron (or however you spell it) i do believe parts of it cause it does fit MY belief some. but i also dont beleive in parts of it either. like the part of evolution. over everything i am a scientist. if it cant be proven then 9 out of 10 i won't beleive it. why do i believe in a higher power then you might ask. becuase it has been proven that there is a higher power out there! ther are aliens or litte grgeen men if you want to call them that. and i do believe they are walking among us right now and we dont know it. i know some of you out there are prolly saying or thinking at least that i am crazy for my beilefs but do i care no. i just sat here and read everyone said and figured fine ill put my two cents in. but if there is anything you wnt me to clarify post it or pm me and i will clairify it for you. for now my hands are tired from typing since i am one of the only onwes to actually type instead of copy and paste form someother site! so i will let you go for now with this one last thing. there is a higher power out there, wether he created the world, the animals, or even mankind itself i have no clue but i do believe there is one out there that has been watching over us and changing us little by little.

BooshnigBomb

Wanderer
It's been written by nobody knows who. It has resurrection in it. The creater of the bible is good! He says you shouldn't kill! Then he kills his son! And later he tries to kill the whole world (flood) but fails!

+ The theory of first species is VERY believable and explainable!
If you ever get lonely, take a knife and cut out your rib. Then start parying! According to a bible, you will get a girl, who will agree to have sex with.

+ Bible is very up to date! Whenever something major comes up that totaly destroys the bible (such as skyscrapers, or first fly to space), a new, updated version comes out, that says that "God isn't something you can see in space foo! He's invisible!".

So, as soon as we invent anti-invisiblity potion, we'll see the god, and everything will be solved!

So, you see, that punks *** theory also known as "evolution" ain't nothing but a scum of bullcrap written and researched by some of THE MOST EDUCATED punks on earth. It's credibility is NOTHING compared to bible. (whose author is still unknown)
lol.
You sound kinda paranoid, and you said punks too much. I think you meant "Assholes."

drgsldr69 said:
K one the bible WAS written and edited by BELIEVE it or not catholics. The pope sat there and even edited the bible to fit what he wanted. it was translated by OVER 300,000 different people all who have thier own way of translation. each who changed it a little bit in thier own wasy. now onto the story of evolution. which i have read alot about in this thread and in RL . the whole theory has been changed as of late because they have found somthing that places mankind or a form of mankind here on earth 2-4k years before we have ever known of. what you ask is that? the Sphynx. they always believed that it ws wore down by the wind. yet new discoveries have found that it was wore down by WATER which would place the sphynx being OVER 9-10k years old older then any written lang. or any known skeleton or fossil found of mankind.which by all rights would change the entire history of mankind! now for the theory of GOD. and before anyone thinks i dont believe i n god in a way i do yet i dont. my theory on god is that yes there was is and always will be beings out there stronger,smarter, and all out better then we are. what was it that god was sopposed to of done back then? walk on water (which was found out was translated wrong. actually it says walked by the water) raie people from the dead. hmm we can do both of those. heal popele with thier hands. we can do that nowadays too. every religion out there is right yet wrong. i belive and if you was to study other religions other then stick to just your own beliefs you would also see. every religion has the same things in it.

1. one high god
2. gods(angels) under him
3. one high evil
4. gods (deamons) under him

anotehr thing all religions have in common is that there are ufo's aliens and other unexplanable things in them.
whch releigion ws the first? definatly not christianity. the first religion that has been found so far predates all other religions and is written in a untranslatable lang. and predates mankind itself. the next religion out rthere was wicca(witchcraft) the celtic christianity was the last and hence the newest religion out there. and has so many faults and lies built into it after the years that it is impossible to believe in.the pope himself has changed the bible and sriptures to benifit himself. he changed the holy day and i quote" the sabbath day shall be sunday. the day to worship me." the quotes i am saying there was taken from the book called "the great controversy between good and evil" and in the book it also says where to find everything it says if you don't believe it! mym whole system of belief is based on facts. what has been proven. the ancient god osiris the egyption god of the dead his TOMB was just found about 3 years ago. insidee the tomb which wsa sealed and untouched for over 3k years had pictogrraphs of a helecopter, sport car, and a ufo! basically the closeset thing i have ever found to my beilief is the show Stargate. no i aint sying that is the rtrue religion no i aint saying it is the right one. let alone i aint saying the it is a good belief i am just saying that is the CLOSEST thing to my beilef. evolution is out there. and it has been proven over and over again. do i beleive there is a god?
not i nteh sense most people do.
i believe there is a higher power out there but not a ALL-POWERFUL being.
will i goto hell for this belief who knows. there is no right religion there is no wrong religion but if you wnt to go quoting books writtne by men then don't forget diffeten men created the books different men trtanslated them and there fore ech one will say something different. for when a man trranslates something they ALWAYS put a little of thierself into it. here is another small FACT! insided the popes hat it is written"vicitor of christ" in roman nuumerology it stands for 666 in hebrew nunmerology it also stands for 666. now he is sopposed to be the one that is "highest of christ" yet his hat stands for 666. the mark of the beast? he has changed the bible and religion to fit him? if his "religion is to believed then everyone would be worshiping him! do i beleive in the koron (or however you spell it) i do believe parts of it cause it does fit MY belief some. but i also dont beleive in parts of it either. like the part of evolution. over everything i am a scientist. if it cant be proven then 9 out of 10 i won't beleive it. why do i believe in a higher power then you might ask. becuase it has been proven that there is a higher power out there! ther are aliens or litte grgeen men if you want to call them that. and i do believe they are walking among us right now and we dont know it. i know some of you out there are prolly saying or thinking at least that i am crazy for my beilefs but do i care no. i just sat here and read everyone said and figured fine ill put my two cents in. but if there is anything you wnt me to clarify post it or pm me and i will clairify it for you. for now my hands are tired from typing since i am one of the only onwes to actually type instead of copy and paste form someother site! so i will let you go for now with this one last thing. there is a higher power out there, wether he created the world, the animals, or even mankind itself i have no clue but i do believe there is one out there that has been watching over us and changing us little by little.
You seem to be frightfully mislead my dear. Are you referring to the old testament or the new testament? many of the original writers of the bible were Jewish. are you talking about modernly? the king james version of the bible was authorized by a kind and translated by a group of scholars under king james. now, there are so many different versions of the bible in english, spanish, french... (the list of languages continues) that are written by protestants and Non- catholic christians that you can't lump them together as "all being written by Catholics." Evolution is not a "story," it is a theory that is accepted by SCIENTISTS. Evolution is the accumulation of adaptation over an extended period of time. Adaptation is necessary for organisms to continue to successfully reproduce; look at something as small as the influenza virus, it grows stronger and more resistant constantly, at least every year, when all the less harmful ones die off. So are you denouncing adaptation along with evolution? how can you call yourself a scientist, and not accept adaptation? throughout your entire post you continuously repeat that you only accept parts of religions that you like, honey I have news for you. that isn't a new idea. One cannot go and muddle through reliegions and attempt to change them to fit one's ideas and then criticize everyone else who has travelled the path before. So which is it? are you for dissecting and reassembling religion, or against it? Or a hypocrite? People have been doing that for quite some time, which is how, today, there are so many branches of religions. It seems to be in vogue to approve pieces and parts of different religions and not accept all of a religion. There don't seem to be many people who devotedly follow all aspects of their religion, which in most cases was picked by their family. in fact, I don't know of one person who does believe in every aspect of his or her religion.

(you sound like a lutheran, you believe in the Catholic Bible but not the Pope...)

Where in the bible, Koran, Torah, does it speak of "little green men?" I'm very curious. you have to enlighten all of us.

Or are you just doing as you accuse others of "cutting and pasting from other websites" and instead just regurgitating the book you allude to, and yet do not cite for reference.

d_pet_vet_seeker said:
You seem to be frightfully mislead my dear. Are you referring to the old testament or the new testament? many of the original writers of the bible were Jewish. are you talking about modernly? the king james version of the bible was authorized by a kind and translated by a group of scholars under king james. now, there are so many different versions of the bible in english, spanish, french... (the list of languages continues) that are written by protestants and Non- catholic christians that you can't lump them together as "all being written by Catholics." Evolution is not a "story," it is a theory that is accepted by SCIENTISTS. Evolution is the accumulation of adaptation over an extended period of time. Adaptation is necessary for organisms to continue to successfully reproduce; look at something as small as the influenza virus, it grows stronger and more resistant constantly, at least every year, when all the less harmful ones die off. So are you denouncing adaptation along with evolution? how can you call yourself a scientist, and not accept adaptation? throughout your entire post you continuously repeat that you only accept parts of religions that you like, honey I have news for you. that isn't a new idea. One cannot go and muddle through reliegions and attempt to change them to fit one's ideas and then criticize everyone else who has travelled the path before. So which is it? are you for dissecting and reassembling religion, or against it? Or a hypocrite? People have been doing that for quite some time, which is how, today, there are so many branches of religions. It seems to be in vogue to approve pieces and parts of different religions and not accept all of a religion. There don't seem to be many people who devotedly follow all aspects of their religion, which in most cases was picked by their family. in fact, I don't know of one person who does believe in every aspect of his or her religion.

(you sound like a lutheran, you believe in the Catholic Bible but not the Pope...)

Where in the bible, Koran, Torah, does it speak of "little green men?" I'm very curious. you have to enlighten all of us.

Or are you just doing as you accuse others of "cutting and pasting from other websites" and instead just regurgitating the book you allude to, and yet do not cite for reference.

what i am talking about my dear .wehre it comes to the bible i dont believe in it at all. never said i do. what i said is if you wanna go by the bible. the koran was stated by another person to mention little green men so ask them lol. yes believe it or not i was a luteran at birth but i dont go by them either. i might be a babitised lutheran but that is not my beilief.There is no way for anyone one man/woman to follow ALL aspects of thier religion. i do not take just parts of a religion what i do is look at what has been proven in a religion. i never denounced evolution. all istated is i believe that a higher power HELPED to evolve us. that there is SOMETHING out there EVOLVING us. The bible WAS written by the disiplcees who wsa jewesh. but wasnt translated for manye years AFTER they died. the sc riptures are nothing but how they seen god. each being written by a different guy with different beliefs.(or should i say different ways of seeing things.)there ARE many forms of the bible. do i believe in ANY of them NO. for they was written and then translated by different people over and over again! you show me a bible that has only one person translating it and ill read it.there is a book out there right now that to this day still aint been translated that precedes all other written books AND lang. It is sopposed to be a book all about a religion older then anything else. I was refering to BOTH old and new testament.

oh and one more thing. i wasnt brought up on the Catholic bible either. i was brought up on the King James version but read both.

A

AlejandroX

*friendly suggestion* It's harder to take you seriously with your copious misspellings and sentence fragments. I think you should spend more time on each post (and perhaps more thought as well). As for the content of your post, it doesn't directly involve my area of expertise. They're interesting thoughts kids! Keep it up! :D

moemakki

Wanderer
d_pet_vet_seeker said:

Well actually the Qur’an speaks of three different races, the Angels, the Jinn, and mankind.

God tells us what he used to create men and Jinn in Surat Al-rahman.

55:14 He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery,
55:15 And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke

Then he continues to say that we (both Men and Jinn) are allowed to go into space, though, by Gods authority.

55:33 O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! Not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

The Qur’an speaks of everything, it is the final Revelation to mankind, a book full of knowledge and wisdom; never has it been changed nor will it ever be changed (want proof of this, the oldest Qur’an found is 700 years old and is in a British Library museum, click the following link to view it online - feel free to compare it to the modern Qur’an, you will see, not one change or alteration, http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/treasures.html)

A

AlejandroX

I love how theists throw around the word "proof" and cannot debate without preaching.

And i love how pople that have nothing better to say do nothing but cast doubt on others. Just becuase we don't proof read our shi* don't mean we don't know what we are saying. like with me for example i just type and i don't care about myy proofreading! i still get my point across AND people can still udnnerstand what i am saying. now if you want to go around and accuse me of being a kid i got news for ya noob i ain't no kid.but if ya wanna go ahead and keep flamming be my guess. it just shows that your life is so shitty that you have nothing better to do then flame people online!

AlejandroX said:
Do deny evolution is simply ignorance. There isn't a single solid argument against it that it cannot answer nor is there any better scientifically supported theory.
and you talk about other not proofreading thier shit.
it should be
To deny
nor ain't a word(and neither is ain't)

ok i was just reinformed that ain't is now in the dictionary and so is nor. lol so take back what i said on that part lol i was just rpoven wrong by a friend and my father lol

moemakki

Wanderer
d_pet_vet_seeker said:

Well actually the Qur’an speaks of three different races, the Angels, the Jinn, and mankind.

God tells us what he used to create men and Jinn in Surat Al-rahman.

55:14 He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery,
55:15 And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke

Then he continues to say that we (both Men and Jinn) are allowed to go into space, though, by Gods authority.

55:33 O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! Not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

The Qur’an speaks of everything, it is the final Revelation to mankind, a book full of knowledge and wisdom; never has it been changed nor will it ever be changed (want proof of this, the oldest Qur’an found is 700 years old and is in a British Library museum, click the following link to view it online - feel free to compare it to the modern Qur’an, you will see, not one change or alteration, http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/treasures.html)

Now, AlejandroX wants me to preach about this, so I will preach.

First, a little introduction.

In this Book, the Holy Prophet's life, the history of the Arabs and the events which occurred during the period of the revelation of the Quran have not been mingled with the Divine Verses, as is the case with the Bible. The Quran is the pure word of God. Not one word therein is not divine. Not a single word has been deleted from its text. The Book has been handed down to our age in its complete and original form since the time of Prophet Muhammad. From the time the Book began to be revealed, the Holy Prophet had dictated its text to the scribes. Whenever some Divine Message was revealed, the Holy Prophet would call a scribe and dictate its words to him. The written text was then read out to the Holy Prophet, who, having satisfied himself that the scribe has committed no error of recording, would put the manuscript in safe custody. The Holy Prophet used to instruct the scribe about the sequence in which a revealed message was to be placed in a particular Surah (chapter). In this manner, the Holy Prophet continued to arrange the text of the Quran in systematic order till the end of the chain of revelations. Again, it was ordained from the beginning of Islam that a recitation of the Holy Quran must be an integral part of worship. Hence the illustrious Companions would commit the Divine verses to memory as soon as they were revealed. Many of them learned the whole text and a far larger number had memorized different portions of it.

How the Qur’an was preserved during the prophets time.

Those of the Companions who were literate used to keep a written record of several portions of the Holy Qur'an. In this manner, the text of the Holy Qur'an had been preserved in four different ways during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet (PBUH):

A) The Holy Prophet (PBUH) had the whole text of the Divine Messages from the beginning to the end committed to writing by the scribes of revelations.

B) Many of the Companions learned the whole text of the Qur'an, every syllable of it, by heart.

C) All the illustrious Companions, without an exception, had memorized at least some portions of the Holy Qur'an, for the simple reason that it was obligatory for them to recite it during worship. An estimate of the number of the illustrious Companions may be obtained from the fact that one hundred and forty thousands Companions had participated in the Last Pilgrimage performed by the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

D) A considerable number of the literate Companions kept a private record of the text of the Qur'an and satisfied themselves as to the purity of their record by reading it out to the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

How the Qur’an was preserved after the prophets death.

It is an incontrovertible historical truth that the text of the Holy Qur'an extant today is, syllable for syllable, exactly the same as the Holy Prophet (PBUH) had offered to the world as the Word of God. After the demise of the Holy Prophet, the first Caliph Hadhrat Abu Bakr (PBUH) assembled all the Huffaz and the written records of the Holy Qur'an and with their help had the whole text written in Book form. In the time of Hadhrat 'Uthman (PBUH) copies of this original version were made and officially dispatched to the Capitals of the Islamic World. Two Of these copies exist in the world today, one in Istanbul and the other in Tashkent. Whosoever is so inclined may compare any printed text of the Holy Qur'an with those two copies, he shall find no variation. And how can one expect any discrepancy, when there have existed several million Huffaz in every generation since the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and in our own time? Should anyone alter a syllable of the original text of the Qur'an, these Huffaz would at once expose the mistake. In the last century, an Institute of Munich University in Germany collected FORTY-TWO THOUSAND copies of the Holy Qur'an including manuscripts and printed texts produced in each period in the various parts of the Islamic World. Research work was carried out on these texts for half a century, at the end of which the researchers concluded that apart from copying mistakes, there was no discrepancy in the text of these forty-two thousand copies, even though they belonged to the period between the 1st Century Hijra to 14th Century Hijra and had been procured from all parts of the world. This Institute, perished in the bombing attacks on Germany during World War II, but the findings of its research project survived. Another point that must be kept in view is that the word in which the Qur'an was revealed is a living language in our own time. It is still current as the mother tongue of about a hundred million people from Iraq to Morocco. In the non-Arab world too, hundreds of thousands of people study and teach this language.

The grammar of the Arabic language, its lexicon, its phonetic system and its phraseology, have remained intact for fourteen hundred years.
A modern Arabic-speaking person can comprehend the Holy Qur'an with as much proficiency as did the Arabs of fourteen centuries ago. This, then, is an important attribute of Muhammad (PBUH), which is shared by no other Prophet or Leader of Religion. The Book which God revealed to Him for the guidance of mankind is today's in its original language without the slightest alteration in its vocabulary.

M

Medjai

Interestingly enough, I believe that which people believe in and refer to as "God" is a closed minds way of solving all of life's problems in the simplest possible way. It is impossible to factually disprove the existence of "God" because conveniantly he is invisible, ominiscient, omnipotent, and uncomprehendable. To me, these beliefs seem to self serving. Everywere in the Bible it talks about obeying authority, if you don't believe me, say so and I'll post several examples. These texts in the biblical scriptures are what have come to make me conclude with absolute certainty that the religion, is man made and was created in an effort to unquestionably control the populace. I mean, how can you argue with and all knowing, all powerfull, invisible, and unheard being who you can't comprehend even if he were to communicate with you.

On a side note, God is a higher being, but it has been proven that energy can neither be destroyed or created and only changed from one form to the next. Therefore energy must have come before God as it has always been in existance. Nothing can function without energy and so unless "God" is seen as the purest form of energy, than the being is no greater than energy itself. If "God" is in fact the purest form of energy than there is no doubt that his being or essance can be converted from one form to the next. Thus meaning that "God" is not an unchanging being thus meaning he is imperfect as all things perfect are unchanging.
If God is merely the purest form of energy, we may one day be using your "God" as a way to fuel our vehicles or homes etc...

Anyways, thats just some rambling from an insane sixteen year old.

"And the Shepard, blind as he was, saw not the peril before him and as a leader he fell unto the abyss of rocks below, and even then his followers saw not his flaw and they too suffered his fate." -Jared Sommers-

A

AlejandroX

Well if the monotheistic definition of God includes omnipresence then all one would have to do is disprove his existance in any one measure in space and he would therefore not be everywhere at once. All forces in the universe (and by universe I mean the definition in which the universe is all that exists) have an equal but opposite reaction or effect in the same. Thus if one were able to take any measure of space and prove that no unexplained effects were present, he/she would have theoretically proven that God was not there; not omnipresent. Once again the definition is at fault but many of you theists would refute "god works in mysterious ways." Give me an example of any piece of evidence we could provide you that could not be explained by "God did it."

moemakki

Wanderer
God is everything and is everywhere at once. Look at the order of the Universe, everything is so justly computed; the planets swimming around their stars forming vast solar systems, those solar systems swimming around "the center of the galaxy," those galaxies in constant expansion. The molecules in your own body, fitting together just right to form cells, those cells working together to make you perform your everyday tasks, if it was the will of God, he could make those molecules unstable, thus destroying your body, or he can make your own cells retaliate against your own body, slowly killing you, how can you not be grateful, he has giving you health yet you choose to disregard him.

Do you want to know a place you can look to see that God does exist? It is right under your nose, it is below us, working day and night.... Ants!

For Example:

Just think that you arrived at an army headquarters that is enormously large, but in which there is complete order. It looks as if you cannot go inside, because the security guards at the gates do not let in anybody they do not know. The building is protected with a security system that is strictly supervised.

In the picture above, we can see the underground city ants have built in the roots of a tree. In time, the roots of the tree have been damaged and the tree has fallen to reveal this secret city.

Let us just assume that you found a way of getting in. Various systematic and dynamic activities will catch your attention inside, for thousands of soldiers are performing their duties in a strictly orderly fashion. When you search for the secret of this order, you notice that the building has been designed in a form entirely suitable for the inhabitants to work in. There are special departments for each job and these departments are designed so that the soldiers can work in the easiest manner. For instance, the building has floors underground, but the department which requires the sun's energy is located where it may get sunlight at the widest possible angle. And the departments which have to be in constant touch with each other are constructed very close to each other so that access would be facilitated. The warehouses where the surplus materials are stored are designed as a separate department in one side of the building. The warehouses where such requirements are kept are comfortable, accessible locations and there is a wide space right at the centre of the building where everybody may gather.

The features of the headquarters are not limited to these. The building is heated uniformly in spite of its vastness. The temperature stays constant all day long thanks to an extremely advanced central heating system. Another reason for this is the building's extremely effective external insulation against all weather conditions.

If the question of how and by whom this type of headquarters was designed was asked, everybody would say that it is by superior technology and by a professional team work. Such a headquarters building can only be built by people who have a certain level of education, culture, intellect and logic.

However, this headquarters building is actually an ant's nest.

To accumulate the required information to build such type of a headquarters building would take quite a long part of human life. However, an ant coming out of the egg knows its duty at that moment and starts work without losing any time. This shows that ants possess this information before they are born. All this information has been inspired in the ants at the time of their creation by Allah, the Almighty Who created them.

To explain this fully would take pages and pages of information, I will link you to a downloadable video that you can watch, click the link below:

3 small files:

1. http://www.harunyahya.com/video/the_miracle_in_the_ant/the_miracle_in_the_ant_01.mpg

2. http://www.harunyahya.com/video/the_miracle_in_the_ant/the_miracle_in_the_ant_02.mpg

3. http://www.harunyahya.com/video/the_miracle_in_the_ant/the_miracle_in_the_ant_03.mpg

One big file:

http://www.harunyahya.com/video/the_miracle_in_the_ant/the_miracle_in_the_ant_full.mpg

As you can see by the links, some of the information here (Including the Videos) was gathered from the works of Harun Yahya.

A

AlejandroX

Save it, your entire premise is wrong. Study spacetime my friend. Movement towards complexity is the natural order of the universe. It is no more bewildering than gravity. I'll break it down for you (I'll make it very simple):

Gravity is so beautiful, I mean wow. Gravity. It's so damn perfect and crazy. Things coming together. Why? Not because of science my blind friend. It brings matter together. Now how can you say that gravity is an accident. Why don't I drop an apple on you! Is gravity "lame" now? Didn't think so. Look at the big picture man. Sure its only objects moving in the natural way of the universe but....um.... here I'll use an example:
Say you look at a bug. Just a bug right? Wrong padre! It's actually an "organism" using gravity. Isn't that trippy. If a bug can figure it out why can't you?
Now what's the only logical solution. The Q'uran is! Duh! I mean look at it! It has all the answers, and it's not apt for misinterpretation like your crazy science. It's actually the only thing that makes sense!

And to save myself from the inevitable moronic posts that will surely follow, this is a technique with the intent to explain the fallacy in his argument.