RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script Creator

S

System 32

I'm not working on Script Creator atm, I will back to this project as soon as posible,

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
ty will try this out my current auto script writer is poop always have to manual edit and i miss a lot so my friend gets over loaded fixing my errors:mad: hope this works better :)

Uwantsometea

Wanderer
Hey, Yea i downloaded it and some of the items wont come up like cloth is empty and my ML and familars but yea i was wondering if there was a solution to it??

Shaggy2Dope

Sorceror
???

i dont get this program, i pick armor and that i can do.... but if i pick say..sheild i can not do that, there is nothing in the drop down boxes, same with quest, weapon, jewelery, or cloth am i missing something?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Don't believe it has those parts of the program finished yet. Which is bad, because I believe it opens a new process that doesn't show so you can close it. Without going to the process manager. Needs to be updated and/or fixed.

zander11891

Sorceror
LordBuddha;856949 said:
how come this only works with armor only ?

Read the post right above yours. It has already been explained. ;)

Edit:

darksmith_2005;784865 said:
the reason it does that is because the guy who made it did not add it to the script hes supposed to update it with his new scripter and it should have everything but theres other scripts out there that do make weapon and archery weapon script.

Sythen

Sorceror
Wow! omg... you guys are too much. Instead of kissing the ass of the guy who makes life easy for you, you seem to be kicking it instead?! Lol, reminds me of when I first started with RunUO...
Tip: the author or editor of this application doesn't owe anyone anything. lol so... be nice! lol.

Okay seriously there are other really great script generators out there; Counterfeit, Armor Generator, Weapons Generator... to name a few. I uploaded ones I've used in the past. No I don't provide support for them, but I'm uploading them cause the search doesn't work.

Easy solution to your issues though, learn from your script editing. I realize RunUO has its own variation of the C# language, but even if you learn the basics of C# and learn to plug in the RunUO code variations it will become really simple to adapt scripts and eventually make your own.

Attachments

• uoscripter_1.4.rar
    697.1 KB · Views: 96
  • rsmgenerators_1.0.rar
    381.6 KB · Views: 68
  • cscreator_1.3.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 73

Hammerhand

Knight
Search works, just not if you use the actual name of the script or system you're looking for. Use a word in the name or part of its function instead. ie: creator gives threads involving the Script Creator, addon would give threads involving addons, including the addon generator scripts and so on. It aint perfect, but it works.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Wow! omg... you guys are too much. Instead of kissing the ass of the guy who makes life easy for you, you seem to be kicking it instead?! Lol, reminds me of when I first started with RunUO...
Tip: the author or editor of this application doesn't owe anyone anything. lol so... be nice! lol.

Okay seriously there are other really great script generators out there; Counterfeit, Armor Generator, Weapons Generator... to name a few. I uploaded ones I've used in the past. No I don't provide support for them, but I'm uploading them cause the search doesn't work.

Easy solution to your issues though, learn from your script editing. I realize RunUO has its own variation of the C# language, but even if you learn the basics of C# and learn to plug in the RunUO code variations it will become really simple to adapt scripts and eventually make your own.

Some people will never be happy, even if you crapped a pile of gold into their hands. =P

As for RunUO having it's own variation of C#...? This isn't true. It's just C#, normal ole C#...it uses the same compiler to side load the scripts, that you would use to compile your own C#.net application on your computer. There is no difference at all with the language.

Also, as for the search thing...won't it work if you check the box to search thread titles? Or is that bit broken atm? Kinda sad, I've already given up on the search here on RunUO. As it will work for a few days, then stop working for a couple of weeks. Too unreliable, especially when I can use google and type "site:runuo.com/community/ key word" and it always works and seems to give me results that I'm actually looking for. =P

Sythen

Sorceror
hehe sorry 'bout your errors, unfortunately I didn't develop any of these script creators. While they are awesome tools to learn from, I wouldn't rely on them soley. :)

Sythen

Sorceror
A little tip... for every method you find useful, copy and paste it into a text file - titled the methods name - and include a little 1-2 sentence description about what it does. This has helped me greatly because I save my own snippets and can use them in different scripts depending on what I need to accomplish; it saves a lot of time.