RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script Creator

XxSharxX

Wanderer
Okay when I click on most of the stuff to create it shows up as blank so I dont get to choose most of the options. It wont let me se weapons, quest, some mobiles, etc, etc.

If you do a search for the name of the item on your computer, you can find the .cs file to transfer to ur runuo script folder. I cant seem to find where exactly where the file goes to either but this way you can see the file and drag it to your script folder.

Flats

Page
gandor26;691426 said:
What is a really ggod program to download to read script files??

I Use Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Express Edition

But anyways Great Script really great script! But i gotta ask when is the final release coming out i cant waitttttttt!!!!!!!!!

mkiplm

Sorceror
and an idea you could do a custom one where u put the itemid? be lot easyer for me instead of making a templet

Liacs

Sorceror
I gave up waiting... and scripted again myself ;) You should do that too! :) This is a fine tool and it will be great, but we are not going to die if we won't get it...

Lia

Liacs

Sorceror
I didn't rescript the script creator! I am just scripting my creature scripts on my own again *lol*. That is what I meant :) Sorry!

Lia