RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script Creator

Pyrochaser

Wanderer
Lol I think he took a vacation or something. Well aside from that SO FAR it seems to be a great program, but as many have said can't wait for the full release, it really would make scripting certain aspects of UO so much easier. Great work so far, keep up the good work System.

Pyrochaser

Zyrix

Wanderer
Ok I am about to make myself look like a moron.

I downloaded the file on the first post the .rar file.....

Do I need Winrar to unzip it or something? or is there something I am missing here....Again I am sorry if I look like an idiot lol....

Tarn Blackhail

Sorceror
Apache787;662713 said:
@lorxen: Okay Change
c.AddItem( new ThisIsAnItem( 1 ));
to
c.AddItem( new ThisIsAnItem());

The problem occured because the item did not have a method for a 1 parameter constructor.

i had this problem, and thanks to skimming through this post, i found this fix. Id like to suggest that you have a 3-part selection when adding items, just to minimize on this problem.

(item type) / (itemname) / (amount ifgold)

gold / bankcheck / 10000
gold / gold / 60000
item / itemname / -VOID- ==== do this so it will automatically make the item ()) instead of (#)) in the script...

just a suggestion, i dont claim to know anything about scripting, but your tool is very useful. keep up the great work, and my shard will continue to use it ^_^

i need some help

when i download it i can't open it because i don't have anything that can open a .rar file what can i do i really would like to start making new items for my friends shard

Endymion107

Wanderer
Im having problems with this, I download it and select what I want to make, and then it goes to the window with the archer guy and every drop menu is blank, any ideas?

i know why

Endymion107;784771 said:
Im having problems with this, I download it and select what I want to make, and then it goes to the window with the archer guy and every drop menu is blank, any ideas?

the reason it does that is because the guy who made it did not add it to the script hes supposed to update it with his new scripter and it should have everything but theres other scripts out there that do make weapon and archery weapon script.

jokik

Sorceror
darksmith_2005;784865 said:
the reason it does that is because the guy who made it did not add it to the script hes supposed to update it with his new scripter and it should have everything but theres other scripts out there that do make weapon and archery weapon script.

actually this script works well for armor. weapons it doesnt make and mobiles you have to go through animals then change bodyid and soundid:)