RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sickness System Re-edited V1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesUO

Wanderer
Yes plus in the custom playermobile u need mod the burn code and turn off the message Be glad your are not a vampire. The mssg true had in there for testing so its safe to comment out.

ViWinfii

Sorceror
LOL does nobody ever get my name right? It's ViWinfii, not Viwininwifii or Viiwinfal or any other variation. hehe

If you have problems installing the CustomPlayerMobile to work with this system, just PM me and I will help you out.

atriticuss

Wanderer
error with sickness system

i got these errors with the sickness system and im not sure whats wrong here. any ideas?

- Error: Scripts\Custom\Sickness System 1.6\Infected Champ\Base\SicknessChampio
n.cs: CS0246: (line 116, column 32) The type or namespace name 'SicknessPowerScr
oll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly refere
nce?)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Sickness System 1.6\Infected Champ\Mobiles\InfectedDaem
on.cs: CS0029: (line 56, column 22) Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.Items
.ColdSicknessSword' to 'Server.Items.Scimitar'
- Warning: Scripts\Custom\Tent\Chest.cs: CS0162: (line 114, column 10) Unreacha
ble code detected
- Warning: Scripts\Custom\Tent\TentDeed.cs: CS0162: (line 153, column 7) Unreac
hable code detected

HadesUO

Wanderer
Well those are differences in the sickness system GD uses. But i would commect out the stuff that u dont have or wait till he adds the tiems. And for Vi i never get your name right caus ei know you by your other name...

G

GoldDraco13

Does anyone have a distro PlayerMobile they can post...Then I'll re-edit the stuff I have in there.

Thanks

:)

Naria

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
Does anyone have a distro PlayerMobile they can post...Then I'll re-edit the stuff I have in there.

Thanks

i have one thats unedited but i don't know how to post it in zip form or do i just post it in the code form?

G

GoldDraco13

Naria said:
i have one thats unedited but i don't know how to post it in zip form or do i just post it in the code form?

Either is fine....Just use manage attachments below your post.

Thanks,

Jeremy508

Wanderer
Not to sound Nieve or anything

But what exactly does this script do?
I just am kind of curious about what it does and how one would use it after it's introduced in thier shard

Naria

Wanderer
i tried posting the playermobile.cs in the code form but for some reason it wont post. I guess maybe its to big. and i don't know how to do anything else.. =/ if you coudl say how then i would post but since i don't i can't. Sorry..

G

GoldDraco13

Naria said:
i tried posting the playermobile.cs in the code form but for some reason it wont post. I guess maybe its to big. and i don't know how to do anything else.. =/ if you coudl say how then i would post but since i don't i can't. Sorry..

when your writing your post scroll down till you see the manage attachments button...use it to browse and add the playermobile.cs.

ViWinfii

Sorceror
Jeremy508 said:
Not to sound Nieve or anything

But what exactly does this script do?
I just am kind of curious about what it does and how one would use it after it's introduced in thier shard

This script introduces different kinds of diseases to the world. While a player character has a sickness, you may lose hit points, stamina, you may cough a lot, or even puke. Most of these sicknesses are contagious, meaning that you can cause other player characters to get sick if you are sick and are near them.

You can edit these sicknesses if you wish, and I think this one includes a vampire disease that if left untreated turns you into a vampire, which has various abilities and weaknesses (you burn in daylight).

Pyro-Tech

Knight
ok quick question.....

i have the morexton's sickness from the dovplayermobile thing.......if i just replace the few lines with this, willl all that still work?? or just get rid of the old and put the new in?

and also, the vampireism.....can you give a few details on it?? and i noticed it changed title.......does it store this?? as i will be using a race system that alters title.....and mainly adds the alignment also besides the race.....is there anyway for when a player gets infected, that it will change accordingly and keep the alignment???

and also one more question on the vamps.....one of the selectable races was vampire......what would i have to do that would make you THIS vampire??

thanks for any help.....i dunno what i may need to post to have help with these questions.....so just general info will help for now

Jeremy508

Wanderer
How does someone get a diesease orgionally? do they get it for not eating enough? is it delivered by monsters? does a GM randomly start a plague?

Tru

Knight
Jeremy508 said:
How does someone get a diesease orgionally? do they get it for not eating enough? is it delivered by monsters? does a GM randomly start a plague?
there are monsters (invisible) that wield sickness swords...that works for all sicknesses except Vampirism (in which the first player needs to be changed into a master vampire)

Jeremy508

Wanderer
There's a problem, I did everything i was supposed to, eddited the playermobile script but i get this error repeated many times.

Code:
-Error: Scripts\customscripts\sickness\vampire\vampspeech.cs: CS0117 
(now this part changes around for all the files there are in it, its not just vampspeech, thats just an example) 
(Line 30, column 21) 'Sever.Mobiles.Playermobile' does not contain a definition for vampirism

Tru

Knight
Jeremy508 said:
There's a problem, I did everything i was supposed to, eddited the playermobile script but i get this error repeated many times.

Code:
-Error: Scripts\customscripts\sickness\vampire\vampspeech.cs: CS0117 
(now this part changes around for all the files there are in it, its not just vampspeech, thats just an example) 
(Line 30, column 21) 'Sever.Mobiles.Playermobile' does not contain a definition for vampirism
without you posting any code all I can say is you couldnt have done it right.....many other people have got this working with the instructions given
maybe post your PlayerMobile.cs

Tru

Knight
iZJokersWild said:
Has the stuff been updated? I saw a few new posts about the new PlayerMobile.cs, but did not see it.
Well I believe theres 2 different version now...one for your playermobile one that uses a subclassed playermobile

Jeremy508

Wanderer
Here's the script, it wont work for some reason. *shrugs* Thanks for any help you can offer

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    51 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.