RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sickness System Re-edited V1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoldDraco13

Sickness System Re-edited V1.9

Sickness System V1.9

Origonally scripted by: Morexton.
Vampirism Addition by: Tru.
Edited by: Tru, ViWinfii, GoldDraco13 and UOHades.
Additional Help by: David and Llyrwech.

As you can see this system is a compilation of many scriptors hard work, I want to make sure everyone knows it was a team effort here.

***The Package includes all fixes listed in this thread up to post #66***

Description
This system includes:
-Edited Distro PlayerMobile.cs and Food.cs (Marked Edits)
-Headache, Cold, Flu and Virus
-Cures for sickness's [GD13 added Vampire cure]
-Medic with SB of cure potions [GD13 added Vampire cure]
-Vampire Turn Sickness
-Vampire Orb [GD13 addition]
-Vampire Mobiles
-Edits for PlayerMobile.cs and Food.cs [GD13 lite editing]
-Vampire FEED and TURN Commands
-Infected Champ (Infected Daemon w/ sickness bones) [GD13 addition]

Change Log (If modified the new versions will be listed here):

***Added Emote script with Puke included, This is needed for the sickness system to work***

***Added new edited PlayerMobile.cs v1.7***

***Added Fixes to Infected Champ v1.7***

***Added typo fixes to v1.7 PlayerMobile.cs (June 30 12:00am mtn time)***

***Added edit fixes to v1.8 PlayerMobile.cs (July 1 3:00am mtn time)***

***Added fixes to v1.9 SicknessCurePotions.cs (July 3 5:00pm mtn time)***

For those with older systems, Just change this line in the VampTurnCure section of SicknessCurePotions.cs.
Code:
else
               {
                  [COLOR=Red]pmfrom.Sick = false;[/COLOR]
                  pmfrom.SickContagious = false;

from.RevealingAction();

from.PlaySound( 0x2D6 );
                  from.AddToBackpack( new Bottle() );
                  from.FixedEffect( 0x373A, 10, 15 );
                  from.PlaySound( 0x1E0 );

if ( from.Body.IsHuman /*&& !from.Mounted*/ )
                     from.Animate( 34, 5, 1, true, false, 0 );

this.Delete();
               }

To:

Code:
else
               {
                  [COLOR=Blue]pmfrom.Sickness = Skickness.None;[/COLOR]
                  pmfrom.SickContagious = false;

from.RevealingAction();

from.PlaySound( 0x2D6 );
                  from.AddToBackpack( new Bottle() );
                  from.FixedEffect( 0x373A, 10, 15 );
                  from.PlaySound( 0x1E0 );

if ( from.Body.IsHuman /*&& !from.Mounted*/ )
                     from.Animate( 34, 5, 1, true, false, 0 );

this.Delete();
               }

Installation
You'll need to replace two scripts in your distro files....change the Playermobile and food.cs,
If you already have a custom playermobile then use the one included to compare and add edits...
there well marked...You'll also need to unzip the Infected Champ...the rest is plug and play.

Attachments

• Emote.cs
    27.4 KB · Views: 852
  • Sickness System 1.9.zip
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,158

floppydisc

Sorceror
Am I missing something or is the ZIP file missing something? ;)

Code:
  - Error: Scripts\Customs\SicknessSystem\Infected Champ\Base\SicknessChampion.cs
 : CS0246: (line 116, column 32) The type or namespace name 'SicknessPowerScroll'
  could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
 )
  - Error: Scripts\Customs\SicknessSystem\Infected Champ\Base\SicknessChampion.cs
 : CS0246: (line 152, column 21) The type or namespace name 'Token' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  - Error: Scripts\Customs\SicknessSystem\Infected Champ\Mobiles\InfectedDaemon.c
 s: CS0029: (line 56, column 22) Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.Items.Col
 dSicknessSword' to 'Server.Items.Scimitar'
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 464, column 13) The typ
 e or namespace name 'Puke' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
  or an assembly reference?)
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 465, column 13) The typ
 e or namespace name 'puke' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 466, column 13) The typ
 e or namespace name 'puke' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 504, column 13) The typ
 e or namespace name 'Puke' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 505, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 506, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 544, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 545, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 546, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 584, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 585, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 586, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 624, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 625, column 13) The typ
  - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 626, column 13) The typ

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
It looks to be a pretty cool script, but was wondering a few things before I add it on. Do the sicknesses happen as a random occurance? Or are all monster inflicted? I saw (or am guessing) that some were caused via monsters, but was not sure about all though. Guessing I could jsut install it and find out (which I will probably just do anyway), but for other people that might be wondering as well.

HadesUO

Wanderer
GD might have forgotten the Emote.cs and also i forget what is wrong with the champ but her eis the copy i have that he helped me fix before he posted for download.

For the other guy.. You got swords that can cuase sicknes. Then it also includes invisiable mobiles that u can set to spawn. When someon is in range it will make em sick then dlete itself. As for the vampire section you will have to set up the who is the first vampire and what not by doing props.

Attachments

• Emote.cs
    27.4 KB · Views: 167
  • sickchamp.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 192

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
I got the same thing. Damn puke. I know I have it somewhere, have it attached to emote system.
And to the add-on files, some of that stuff was in GD's files. Not the Emote.cs script, but I do not think that seems to be the trouble. I think it is the PlayerMobile.cs file which is causing the trouble. I get puke with my emote as well, but that is using it's own stuff. I have the emote.cs on my shard and I pretty much got the same errors as he did.

HadesUO

Wanderer
LoL..some people dont want to become a vamp! But i took it out and made it so there are races that could fight off vampires and cure you from the disease.. So vamps have somone to go against.

The guy haveing trouble with the puke just drop the emote.cs in your custom scripts dir.

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
HadesUO said:
LoL..some people dont want to become a vamp! But i took it out and made it so there are races that could fight off vampires and cure you from the disease.. So vamps have somone to go against.

The guy haveing trouble with the puke just drop the emote.cs in your custom scripts dir.

Well, depends on how the vampire is configured. If it is a negative effect or positive (or both). I have the Emote.cs in my customs folder already, and still had same errors. It is having PlayerMobile.cs errors. Is is looking for a script named Puke.cs or something?

HadesUO

Wanderer
You might not have the right emote.cs. This is the emote.cs i gave GD when i gave em the system. Yes its looking for the emote of puking which is in thie script.

Naria

Wanderer
I downloaded the script and followed the instructions in the read me. Then i started runuo up and it came up with 9 errors. :( Any Ideas... :confused:

Sorry this is my first time useing the code thingy...
Code:
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 1091, column 50> The type or namespace name 'EarringsOfLight' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: < line 1858, column 11> The type or namespace name 'PossessCommand' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2543, column 25> The type or namespace name 'BaseHouseTrap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2545, column 15> The type or namespace name 'BaseHouseTrap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2546, column 15> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2550, column 21> The type or namespace name 'DetectTrapSpell' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2555, column 21> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2557, column 15> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2563, column 29> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
Got me all excited to using it, but I got a few errors as well and it causes conflicts with other scripts. I do not have tolkens on mine, so I removed that stuff, and the errors decreased, but still got others like missing objects and all.

HadesUO

Wanderer
I think GD might have left some things in that he used for his sytem? but either way i will see if i can post the other copy tonight.

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
Added my emote script...It should fix Puke error's

:)

The puke this was fixed, I believe it was Hades that posted the correct one. Was still getting missing items though and such. Was there other items attached to the mobiles or the Playermobile.cs that is missing perchance?

G

GoldDraco13

Naria said:
I downloaded the script and followed the instructions in the read me. Then i started runuo up and it came up with 9 errors. :( Any Ideas... :confused:

Sorry this is my first time useing the code thingy...
Code:
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 1091, column 50> The type or namespace name 'EarringsOfLight' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: < line 1858, column 11> The type or namespace name 'PossessCommand' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2543, column 25> The type or namespace name 'BaseHouseTrap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2545, column 15> The type or namespace name 'BaseHouseTrap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2546, column 15> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2550, column 21> The type or namespace name 'DetectTrapSpell' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2555, column 21> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2557, column 15> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>
 ERROR: Scripts\Sickness&Vampirism\playermobile.cs: CS0246: <line 2563, column 29> The type or namespace name 'Trap' could not be found <are you missing a useing directive or assembly reference?>

Sooo sorry, I totally forgot that my backup playermobile had some previous edits. To fix this just open the playermobile.cs and copy/paste the sickness edits into your playermobile.cs.

I'll try to get a fresh 1.0 playermobile and redue the edits...sorry guys. :eek:

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
Sooo sorry, I totally forgot that my backup playermobile had some previous edits. To fix this just open the playermobile.cs and copy/paste the sickness edits into your playermobile.cs.

I'll try to get a fresh 1.0 playermobile and redue the edits...sorry guys. :eek:
LoL..I KNEW it was the PlayerMobile.cs! =-P
Is no biggie. I tried to copy some of the sicknes stuff in, but got got some extra drama, so will wait for the updated one. :p

HadesUO

Wanderer
I already new it was extra stuff he added...his system is a lil different..since mines uses custom player mobile and only requires u to edit one line in chracter creation.cs.

HadesUO

Wanderer
Here is a copy that uses CustomPlayerMobile. Installed works fine. This one has some other fixes that werent posted in GD13 version. Viiwinfal help med with this and he gets the credit for the custom pm. This version also contains a copy of diseased particles...swarm of flys name changed. Get within 5 tiles and they will go to you and disapear causing a random sickness and are visible. All u need do is edit one line in charcter creation so read the readme. So drop in custom scripts dir. and add the one line and u shoudl be good to go.

Attachments

• Sickness.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 135

Tru

Knight
HadesUO said:
Here is a copy that uses CustomPlayerMobile. Installed works fine. This one has some other fixes that werent posted in GD13 version. Viiwinfal help med with this and he gets the credit for the custom pm. This version also contains a copy of diseased particles...swarm of flys name changed. Get within 5 tiles and they will go to you and disapear causing a random sickness and are visible. All u need do is edit one line in charcter creation so read the readme. So drop in custom scripts dir. and add the one line and u shoudl be good to go.
Keep in mind if your using an active shard you dont want to use this version as you would have to convert all your current players

Status
Not open for further replies.