RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Camp Jail System v 1.0

I seen this thread but the script that is being spoken of isnt here,,,anyway i can find it elsewhereor somthing simalar? Ive been searching for hours.

typhoonbot

Sorceror
rofl only saw this thread now as it has apeared in "new posts" recently.

anyway, nice original idea, to bad I already have a jailing system on my shard.

karma + for originality though :>

Sythen

Sorceror
Where Can I Download This?

Where Can I Download This AWESOME Script!!!! lol????

sirens song;317459 said:
Slave Camp Jail System v 1.0
This is a small system used to setup a Mining-Camp style Slave Jail.
Place these into your custom script folder then [add the items in game.

Here is a basic rundown of how the system works
Player has a movable false Hammer (JailHammer) in His/Her hand. There are 2 [properties on this hammer those are Amount and Difficulty.
Difficulty should be an Interger from 1 to 99. 99 being hardest to "mine"
Amount is how much JailRock they need to mine to get out of Jail.

The JailSlaveDriver is a mobile dressed as I deemed appropriate for my shard. He walks around and tells players to get to work etc..
When a player drops him some Jail Rock, he tells them how much more they have to mine. When they have mined all the ore needed to get out of Jail, he will take their Hammer away and tell them something like "get out and dont come back".

At that point the player may Go to the JailTeleporter, (looks like a door) when double clicked it teleports them to a location (set by [props). However if they have a JailHammer in their hands they will simply get a get back to work message.

The way this is Intended to work, Is with the use of another item/system (which I have not included) that teleports the player inside the sealed off "Jail" area and gives them a movable false JailHammer in their hands. When players are caught by the guards on my shard, and Do not escape, They get a Jail hammer with the amount and difficulty set according to their criminal action. (this is assuming they didnt escape the guards).

keep in mind you must set the location that the jailteleporter (door) teleports player too. Otherwise they will be sent to ( 0, 0, 0 )

The Jail Hammer can be used to hit the Jail guards, but then the player will be attacked. The Jail hammer can also hit other players. And lastly players can hit themselves with the hammer. Generating curious little messages which I thought to be cute.

I will support this system to the fullest extent, Just do not claim this work as your own, and please re-dress the SlaveDriver.
Enjoy
Updates
**SlaveDriver now comes Naked, it is up to you to dress him
**Teleporter updated to one that works when walked over
**Teleporter now will not crash server when non playermobile crosses

-Jamie (aka: SirensSong)
special thanks to jjarmis, and Sep102 among others for help
Thanks to Ben11_b for the inspiration

Please inform me of any bugs in the system
Comments are especially appreciated

[EDIT] the main focus of this thread has moved, and can be downloaded on another thread.

Stuart lil

Sorceror
yeah i did... for hours =/

as i understand it this is not a complete jailsystem, but simply a little addon to it hehe,
so i downloaded a jailsystem, but i cant seem to find this particular set of scripts.. =/

Sythen

Sorceror
I did a jail system search... but since it wasn't labeled the same as Sirens original script I had to look at the files based on the file names that were in the original post and the description Siren gave.

My main focus was on rock hammer and slave driver.

By the way if you do a search for Xantho's Jail System - its identical to this except its been updated for Runuo 2.0