RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoking Banned in State of Illinois

unknown138

Wanderer
TheRockstar2253;754687 said:
Hahaha wow your an idiot. Hope your having fun by quoting most of those posts which were made over 2 months ago. Here let me reward you for your awesome post. *hands a cookie*

calling someone an idiot when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" isn't very effective.

:rolleyes:

Johabius

Knight
pos77;754689 said:
calling someone an idiot when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" isn't very effective.

:rolleyes:
Being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole isn't very effective either.

And clearly you missed the point of one of my posts. Cigarettes are not against the law, therefore private business owners have every right to cater to that kind of demographic. Rape, torture, murder, and whatever else you tried to correlate to smoking are illegal. Take your straw men elsewhere.

unknown138

Wanderer
Johabius;754692 said:
Being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole isn't very effective either.

And clearly you missed the point of one of my posts. Cigarettes are not against the law, therefore private business owners have every right to cater to that kind of demographic. Rape, torture, murder, and whatever else you tried to correlate to smoking are illegal. Take your straw men elsewhere.

no, but smoking them in certain places in certain parts of the world is. i was just trying to get you to elaborate on your comment...