RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2006 Collection

CEO

Sorceror
Spring 2006 Collection

Ok, I decided to start one thread and put all the Spring 2006 Collection items as files to make them easier to get. These are pretty simple anyways, not really anything special. As I get to others, I'll update here.

To read about the items in this collection visit http://www.uo.com/spring_decor/springdecor.html

Attachments

• DragonBrazier.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 366
  • CarvedWoodenScreen.cs
    663 bytes · Views: 331
  • LowYewTable.cs
    625 bytes · Views: 318
  • MarinersBrassSextant.cs
    750 bytes · Views: 310
  • NavigatorsWorldMap.cs
    739 bytes · Views: 337
  • SurveyorsScope.cs
    826 bytes · Views: 321
  • ThrowPillow.cs
    583 bytes · Views: 320
  • HeartWoodChest.cs
    622 bytes · Views: 307

Erica

Knight
CEO said:
Ok, I decided to start one thread and put all the Spring 2006 Collection items as files to make them easier to get. These are pretty simple anyways, not really anything special. As I get to others, I'll update here.

To read about the items in this collection visit http://www.uo.com/spring_decor/springdecor.html
Any Chance you will script this too
i was looking for it insideuo but dont seem to find it cause i wanted to script it for my shard.

CEO

Sorceror
Erica said:
Any Chance you will script this too

i was looking for it insideuo but dont seem to find it cause i wanted to script it for my shard.
This one is a standard box container hued to "heartwood". Should be another simple one, just need to know the hue for heartwood.

Erica

Knight
CEO said:
This one is a standard box container hued to "heartwood". Should be another simple one, just need to know the hue for heartwood.
ahh i see ok now to see what hue it might be lol.

Windfire

Wanderer

Do it CEO! You're the best man. Between RunUO and EasyUO I use more of your scripts than I care to count :p

CEO

Sorceror
Yes, I planned to do the others, just got side track. I need the hue for heartwood though!

It's not 1193? Sorry I don't follow your argumentation, but maybe you know a way to figure out which hue it is? Somewhere Pandora's Box and InsideUO get that hue name "Heartwood" from. Ok, InsideUO gives the wrong hue number but still it names it "Heartwood".

Erica

Knight
snicker7 said:
insideuo hues are shifted down 2, its probably 1195
If its suppose to look like a brown color then i tryed 1139 and was like a brownish color not sure if thats the color .

snicker7

Sorceror
wel, erm, I just checked insideUO and heartwood is listed as a green color, and it's actual hue int for RunUO is 1195. Guess I will have to pop on EA and look for one.

Erica

Knight
snicker7 said:
wel, erm, I just checked insideUO and heartwood is listed as a green color, and it's actual hue int for RunUO is 1195. Guess I will have to pop on EA and look for one.
Hehe well the picture i posted on top shows brown so was thinking thats the color but then again im lost now hehe.